View Full Version : Long absence.

Dollar_Girl
2008-01-27, 08:05
I realise I haven't posted here much for a while now. I'm not too sure what the go is. But, in contradiction to my natural character which for some reason has developed into being in some sort of " i'd die rather than show people emotion" condition, i'd like to say that I have thought of you all here very often, namely Eclectica, Nicobie and SLX.

I hope you are all doing extremely well, and your families too. One day when my savings account is significant, i will be sure to egg all your houses in the middle of the night.

eclectica
2008-01-27, 16:38
Hi Dollar.

I used to throw eggs at the neighbors's houses when younger. Then when I got older I became more pragmatic and threw rocks instead.

Dollar_Girl
2008-01-27, 23:19
Hey dude, it's great to digitally see you.

So if you went from eggs to rocks... when your 90, will you devolve into throwing eggs again?

Our house and car have been getting egged for about 2 years now. We're not quite sure what the go is. It's not like it matters... our car is covered in bat shit anyway, a little dry egg doesn't change the appearance much.

slx
2008-01-30, 15:28
hi there lady...i hope your life's absolutely wonderful...

Dollar_Girl
2008-01-30, 23:53
Slx, dude, it's great too hear from you! I've thought about you often during the months.

Things are average for me! Got rid of the shitty b/f and changed degrees from 'government and politics' to a double degree majoring in 'economics' and 'international relations'. Graduate in 2 years. Just had relatives over from Slovakia... left on Tuesday :banana: !

I hope you and Kel are doing extremely well. Oh and ur pooches too. My last dog died in November of last year, but he was nearly 14 and lived a good life.

nicobie
2008-02-03, 01:42
Hi dollar G

Nice to see you are 'still alive and well'

We are ok and selling the shit out of my hand planes to even u peeps in oz.

I'd like to do a computer carving of you. Send a pic and I can send u a chunk of wood (8" x 12") back for $12 or 13 bucks in a flat rate envelope. Postage will be on me >IF< the pic is anything other than one of your big feet. :)

LOL = Lots O.....

nicobie@yahoo.com

Dollar_Girl
2008-02-06, 12:56
Great to see you Nic! I'm always alive and somewhat surviving! A computer carving?! Is that that machine software thingie that you have?! My feet are gigantic. You couldn't find a piece of wood big enough! But I will take you up on that offer!

nicobie
2008-02-08, 02:02
Hey,

Just send a pic. try to find one that dosen't have too busy of a background. Hi contract is good. I think U will be blown away how it turns out.

Nothing ventured... nothing gained.

------------

No worries sweetie, I live a long way away in California and even tho I think you are a *little* bit cute I can promise that I am way too cheap to go to OZ just to try to hit on you ;) (btw ~ U should see my better 1/2 of many years).

L o L's

nicobie
2008-02-09, 01:07
nicobie at yahoo.com

hey lurkie,

send me a pic. I'd gladly carve one for U too.

nicobie
2008-02-10, 00:04
nicobie at ya?hoo.com

Dollar_Girl
2008-02-12, 12:51
Hey Nic! Man, I haven't been able to load the reply page here for ages!!! My broadband has been slower than Sylvester Stallone's speech capacity!! I will start filtering through some pics and I will email u some that you can perhaps pick from. I will do my best to get ones that are not background busy.

nicobie
2008-02-13, 00:28
No worries...

Just send anything you think is ok. I'll try to tweek it. I will not repost it on the net any~where.

lurk'i should send pics of his kids too.

It's good fun. It might not be cast in stone, but it will be carved of wood.

Lamourlady
2008-07-05, 15:02
I realise I haven't posted here much for a while now. I'm not too sure what the go is. But, in contradiction to my natural character which for some reason has developed into being in some sort of " i'd die rather than show people emotion" condition, i'd like to say that I have thought of you all here very often, namely Eclectica, Nicobie and SLX.

I hope you are all doing extremely well, and your families too. One day when my savings account is significant, i will be sure to egg all your houses in the middle of the night.

Indeed, for us both. How are you beautiful? Sounds like life is treating you well, and I'm glad to see the old beau is out the door. If the avatar is any indication of the new one, all I can say is, "mmm, mmm". lol. Good taste, Lady! Hope he is treating you like the goddess you are.

Headbanger
2008-08-02, 08:43
So this is where all the cool people went.