View Full Version : Battlefield2142

LutherBlissett
2008-03-24, 11:22
I am registered here as anxietyculture.com, but I can't remember my old login details or even which e-mail address I used, so I have made a new account.

I joined here originally because I saw eye to eye with ecclectica about his views on the soulseek filesharing network, and about the corrupt, power crazed, spyware-spreading admin who ran (run) it.

Anyway, their obscure shrivelled little network is neither here nor there any more, but I continue to advertise this forum on my page (myspace.com/lutherblissett).

I expect you're all too mature and/or busy to play computer games, but anyway, just in case I'm at all wrong about that, I thought I'd say hi again and brag about my recent "achievements" in Battlefield 2142, so that you can shrug and carry on as you were. :]

http://sigs.2142-stats.com/Forces(UK)_player_4830.jpg

Hey ecclectica, did you delete your myspace page in the end? I know myspace is full of braty spamming shits, but still, it's free, and they seem not to censor me, so I stay with them.

Best wishes,

Luther

Lamourlady
2008-07-05, 14:58
I am registered here as anxietyculture.com, but I can't remember my old login details or even which e-mail address I used, so I have made a new account.

I joined here originally because I saw eye to eye with ecclectica about his views on the soulseek filesharing network, and about the corrupt, power crazed, spyware-spreading admin who ran (run) it.

Anyway, their obscure shrivelled little network is neither here nor there any more, but I continue to advertise this forum on my page (myspace.com/lutherblissett).

I expect you're all too mature and/or busy to play computer games, but anyway, just in case I'm at all wrong about that, I thought I'd say hi again and brag about my recent "achievements" in Battlefield 2142, so that you can shrug and carry on as you were. :]

http://sigs.2142-stats.com/Forces(UK)_player_4830.jpg

Hey ecclectica, did you delete your myspace page in the end? I know myspace is full of braty spamming shits, but still, it's free, and they seem not to censor me, so I stay with them.

Best wishes,

Luther

Hmm, I've been a user of Soulseek and knew nothing of these things you speak. If E agrees with you, I'd love a bit more information on the details.

I don't use their forums much, but have gandered at times only to find that it seems noone is taking the reigns with it.

It is my mainstay for electronic music.