View Full Version : Israel

eclectica
2003-09-17, 21:47
I think it is accurate to say, that the United States is the strongest ally of the Zionist entity "Israel". While others have managed to have a somewhat impartial view in the dispute between the Zionists and those whose land and prosperity has been displaced, the United States has shown without a doubt that it favors the Zionist entity. Its special military and financial aid to the Zionist entity as well as its silence in the face of atrocities made in the pursuit of Zionism, leaves no doubt of its bias in favor of Zionism. In light of this it is folly that one would entrust the United States to oversee any steps towards peace in the Middle East. Instead what is needed is a powerful country which is neutral towards both Palestinians and Zionists, to oversee such an effort. And, this country must be willing to defy all powers that be in the search towards peace and justice. Sadly, there is no country which has been given this role or which fits this description. The United States and its allies have much power worldwide, and while many people claim to sympathize with the Palestinians, few would be willing to go so far as to provide them with military aid. Yet in all fairness that is what ought to be done, so that both sides are equal players. It just isn't right that Zionists can perform from the safety of their military planes, acts of terrorism such as the attempted assassination of people who they have selected to be killed, while Palestinian freedom fighters have had to give their very lives in order to get their points across. There is no doubt in my mind, that in the conflict between the Zionists and the Palestinians, that the Palestinians have been more courageous. Historically many people have quietly and peacefully accepted their enslavement, but this has not been the case with the Palestinians.

At first it may seem surprising that a so-called secular state like the United States would be such a strong ally of a Zionist nation. Yet this surprise is because of misconception. The idea that the United States is secular is really a lie intended to placate the rebellious amongst its lot, who disdain authority and religion. Just see for yourself that its coins say "in god we trust", and its pledge of allegiance says "one nation under god", to see through the lies. Note too how its popular politicians, without shame, invoke the name of "god" whenever possible. When did the United States ever have an atheistic president in modern history? Indeed it seems that the nation was founded with a secular model in mind, but that quickly gave way to ignorance and populism throughout its history. The most enlightened and secular moment of the United States was in its infancy at the hands of its founding fathers. It has now become a "god fearing nation".

Here are the top four reasons why the United States supports the Zionist entity with such passion:
1. The "judeo-christian" heritage
Many devout Christians will accept a Jew as being very similar to themselves and will identify with them and their causes more. They believe that they are worshipping the same god and that the occupation of Palestine by Zionists is a fulfillment of biblical prophesy.
2. Racial and cultural similarities
Zionists are light-skinned and the people that they are displacing tend to be darker-skinned. In the back of the minds of sympathetic Crusaders, these Zionists are taming and civilizing a desert, and bringing a great civilization to the barbaric Palestinians. Due to a better affluence amongst Zionists than amongst Palestinians, there is a more similar standard of living, and hence an easier ability to identify with them and sympathize with them.
3. Domestic lobbying
While Jews make up a rather small percentage of Americans, their efforts of lobbying have been energetic and widespread. This is due to differences in culture. The Zionists have had no shame in promoting their causes. I think the example of Ariel Sharon visiting the World Trade center site just weeks after 9-11 exemplifies this. He wrote, on a memorial wall there: "your struggle is the same as ours". He had no shame with tying in the 9-11 of Americans with his domestic expansion of Zionism in "Israel". This is not unlike unscrupulous lawyers, who at the funeral pass out cards promoting their services. As terrible as that sounds, it works, and he who is willing to have no shame in the promotion of his ideals, will ultimately get his ideals promoted more easily and in a more widespread fashion.
4. Genocide pity
Any adversary of Zionism may be labeled as a Nazi. The Zionists of today will remind people of their similar heritage to Jews of the past who have been persecuted. They use this common factor of Jewishness to justify their own agenda, making themselves appear as victims to support the victimization of others. The whole notion of a "holocaust" is in itself an attempt to create a special name for the genocide which the Jews suffered in. While other groups have suffered greatly in the past, the "holocaust" is perceived to be in a category of its own. I believe that for Zionists, there is more outrage at the genocide in which Jews died than towards genocides in which other groups of people died. For example, Israel and the United States have been reluctant to refer to the Armenian killings of 1915 as a "genocide". This is for many reasons, one being a fear that more reparations will have to be paid, and it puts Turkey, an ally, in an unfavorable light. Those would be the more "innocent" reasons to explain the discrepancy, but underlying them is the plain fact that the lives of some people are valued and cherished more than of others.

Most people will acknowledge that the American policy of being a staunch ally of Zionism will ultimately hurt Americans in that they will be the targets of more terrorist attacks. Of course, I understand the value of sticking to one's principles. We shouldn't just change our policies because we allow terrorists to dictate what we do in our fear. So I won't say that we should abandon our biased support of Zionism based on the threats of terrorism. Instead, I say that it is such a shame, that Americans have increased the animosity and attacks towards them because they are defending the enslavement of others. Zionism is a type of racism, and the nation of "Israel" is based on the principle of Zionism.

We often are told about how the Nazis killed many Jews in World War II, and we are told never to forget the lessons of history, for history repeats itself. That is quite true, when you consider how often people who were victims of persecution, become persecuters themselves when given the chance. Indeed, history has repeated itself, and now the Jewish Zionists are persecuting the Palestinians.

Criminal_Sniper
2003-09-18, 01:07
die bastards
the day they stop running civilians over with bulldozers and (in rows) with tanks i then believe the israelis have a leg to stand on
palestine is not evil they are just people!
go palestine i hope they blow eash other up really
the isrealis are the odd ones out in this situation
in the middle of a arab nation arab area and they are close to christianity?
maybe another way to get oil?
getting as much western influence into the area?
the us and isreal are pathetic
and hey they are giving them everything
every time the us has done that they find terrorists from the place that recieved us training
they are digging their own graves

eclectica
2003-09-18, 01:26
Originally posted by Criminal_Sniper
every time the us has done that they find terrorists from the place that recieved us training
they are digging their own graves
That reminds me of Colon Pal and his visit to Iraq recently. He stopped at a place where Saddam Hussein gassed around 5,000 Kurds back in 1988. The point he was trying to make was that the US had liberated the Iraqis from an evil man, yet back in 1988 the US was supporting Hussein. Where were they then? The same with Afghanistan. The Taliban and the " mujahideen" were trained by the United States to fight against the Soviets. 9-11 would be the perfect example of "you reap what you sow".

napho
2003-09-18, 09:19
There are lots of interesting theories about who's behind what.
for example (http://southafrica.indymedia.org/news/2002/09/1994_comment.php/)

eclectica
2003-09-18, 15:50
I'm not too much a believer in conspiracy theories, but I trust the government less than I did ten years ago.

One thing I believe is an inside-job, is the anthrax mailings (http://www.webdesk.com/anthrax-letters-pictures/) of October 2001. I suspect they were done either by supporters of Ashcroft in order to get the Patriot Act passed, or by supporters of Israel in order to merge the American and Israeli "wars on terror" in the minds of the people.

Criminal_Sniper
2003-09-19, 09:50
some kind of extreme propaganda?
its sure working there are a lot of ignorant people out there
i choose to look and learn and its out there
if ya ever been to guerilla news sites that ya know what im saying
this world is the way it is because of the people that are in controll
a bunch of old people that are so far removed they dont understand people let alone they way we want to live

my grandmother bought herself a computer and has problems every second click is a trial

i explain things in absolute -NON technical terms

i get "that was too technical for me"

they need manuals to operate vcr's and have troubles and ring me up

and this intellegence is ruling our world????!!!!!!????!!!!

in this world most of the bad things have happened (that directly affect us now) have been a result of our grandparents and their parents

some of you its our parents

i feel sorry for you

isrealis only make up a minority anyway in palestinian areas and i think even in large groups of them they are still a minority

they simply dont have the right but they do because the us says they do

they want the palestinians out bcause they dont like them they are using isreal an old ememy of theirs and taking a side a making it right with no real reason why we should believe them other than we are right they are wrong and sorry that dosent convince me

damn! sorry about the spelling

nicobie
2003-09-21, 01:48
'least U can spell israel correctly

*snicker*

Criminal_Sniper
2003-09-23, 16:52
hehe makes me feel much better
:D

nicobie
2003-09-25, 01:47
Shani posted months ago that she was headed to Israel.

Is she OK?

eclectica
2003-09-25, 10:16
Originally posted by nicobie
Shani posted months ago that she was headed to Israel.

Is she OK?
She could be dead for all I know. It would be nice if terrorism were precise and it were to kill just the Zionists, but unfortunately there are a lot of innocent bystanders who believe in peace, who are also killed.

Criminal_Sniper
2003-09-27, 00:51
do their governments care about not killing their own on innocents the way our governments look after us?
if not they must be getting killed every 2 seconds with all the crap going on there

nicobie
2003-09-27, 03:53
Originally posted by eclectica
She could be dead for all I know. It would be nice if terrorism were precise and it were to kill just the Zionists, but unfortunately there are a lot of innocent bystanders who believe in peace, who are also killed.

Yes

The world is turning red.

Criminal_Sniper
2003-11-09, 23:05
it has always been red it just they dont want their oil blown up with them
why u think the US cares all of a sudden let alone at all

nicobie
2003-11-15, 02:00
Originally posted by Criminal_Sniper
it has always been red it just they dont want their oil blown up with them
why u think the US cares all of a sudden let alone at all

What are U tryin' to say?

Are U asking if it's all about money?

Fuc that................

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

Yes, ME.

And I know all you dillweeds are the same.

So think

Criminal_Sniper
2004-03-31, 15:01
thats where ur wrong its not all about me
the only thing is my own personal things and that i think i might be able to do something

eclectica
2004-04-18, 04:11
Things are getting pretty bad with the Israelis and the Palestinians. Bush has stopped pretending he's neutral in their conflict and come out fully in support of the Israelis. Last week the right of return of an estimated 4 million Palestinian refugees to Israel was rejected, and Israel decided to hold on to its settlements in Palestinian territory.

The Israelis assassinated Sheikh Yassin, the head of Hamas in March. His replacement Abdel Aziz Rantisi was killed today. More impotent statements of condemnation were issued by World leaders. Here is what Jack Straw, the British foreign secretary said:
"The British government has made it repeatedly clear that so-called 'targeted assassinations' of this kind are unlawful, unjustified and counter-productive."

So what are you going to do about it, Jack?

nicobie
2004-04-19, 00:52
If it was up to me, I'd give the Pals the same amount of money that Israel now gets then just step back.

1st nuke that gets used by anybody gets their fucking place on earth obliterated. I figure it wouldn't take to many to make Israel part of the dead sea.

Talk about Karma............

nicobie
2004-04-20, 02:19
If it was up to me, I'd give the Pals the same amount of money that Israel now gets then just step back.

1st nuke that gets used by anybody gets their fucking place on earth obliterated. I figure it wouldn't take to many to make Israel part of the dead sea.

Talk about Karma............

Bumpin' for the LORD almighty

nicobie
2004-04-20, 02:20
Bumpin' for the LORD almighty

Christ...

I'll think I'll bump it again.

eclectica
2004-04-20, 09:28
...And another bump to celebrate Adolf's birthday.

nicobie
2004-04-21, 01:32
...And another bump to celebrate Adolf's birthday.

u think hitler was christ?

yuc

nicobie
2004-04-21, 02:18
hitler was a nazi...he was also a one testicle jew..funny how he hated his short stature, heritage/ancestry...dark hair and moustache and sought to create a world of beauty around him according to his ideals.

gee, thanks for the info.

nicobie
2004-04-22, 01:12
?

lol..i think ur flacid, nick

It couldn't get and smaller after reading your crap.

eclectica
2004-08-26, 00:48
Israel has nuclear weapons at a place called Dimona. The US in its war against Iraq said that there was a threat that Iraq was developing "weapons of mass destruction", which turned out to be false in regards to any nuclear material. It is a double standard to allow some countries to have nukes but not others. Israel hasn't admitted it has nukes, but it kidnapped and jailed a scientist of theirs named Vanunu from 1986 to 2004, who documented to the World the existence of the reactor.

Right now Iran is developing nuclear power in Bushehr, and Israel has declared it to be unacceptable. It is only a matter of time before the Israeli military strikes the Iranian reactor. The US approves of such an action. I'm predicting that Israel is waiting for the right moment to strike. The right moment would be when there is a terrorist attack again in the United States. Then they can strike Iran and the Americans will think it was all related somehow because they are all Arabs, and to capitalize on the Arab guilt that will exist after the next terrorist strike. I'm predicting that if Bush wins the presidency that we will be at war with Iran sometime in his next term. I'm not sure about Kerry but I think he might like a war under his belt too. I also predict now that Bush will win the election.

Would a nuke detonated in a major American city as a punishment for supporting Israel cause Americans to shift their foreign policy? I don't think so. My guess is that after such an incident the Constitution will be trashed. It was pretty much trashed after 9-11. Like 9-11, such an attack will be perceived as an attack on freedom and democracy rather than as a punishment for the support of Israel.

slx
2004-08-26, 01:26
I also predict now that Bush will win the election.

why do you make that prediction....based on what?

eclectica
2004-08-26, 01:43
Kerry doesn't have an appeal that would cause people to want out to come and vote for him. He is the "lesser of two evils" candidate. I think things will only get worse for him and his popularity in the next two months.

Howard Dean could have beat Bush.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 13:34
Gore beat Bush by half a million votes and there is enormous proof
i also predicted he would come back unless there is something big that upsets power
the way it is he is number one

eclectica
2004-10-10, 17:57
The support of Evangelical Christians towards Israel is strong. Read this article that explains it:
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/9683FFA1-DE13-4D55-A405-9CE7CC0FA96E.htm

George Bush and Pat Robertson look like identical twins

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/pat_robertson.jpg

nicobie
2004-10-11, 00:46
why do you make that prediction....based on what?

As if he cares what U think slx.

He is on the govment payroll. (aka, fuc all the rest of us poor bastards)

slx
2004-10-11, 01:29
actually i don't give a rat's ass if he cares what i think...... however...

i still respect his opinions as i do yours and several others that post here