View Full Version : who would you like to see die next?

eclectica
2003-12-02, 18:21
:drama:

Let's look at the pros and cons.

Death to another member of The Beatles would be good just to see the shock, outrage, and grief that all their fans would express.

The Kennedys are not so liked as the Beatles, so it would be better to see a Kennedy die just to get amusement watching the other dysfunctional millionaires within the family stand around at some funeral gathering, all wearing their dapper clothing and their sunglasses to hide their eyes. It would be one more humbling experience for the Kennedy dynasty. There's no sense in having a dynasty if no one is alive.

Well I can't make up my mind. It would be really cool to see them both die at the same time, along with the pope and some members of British royalty too. That would really make my day, seeing all the masses mourning with their candlelight vigils, feeling sorry for themselves.

Dollar_Girl
2003-12-03, 08:40
I dont know about the beatles... i mean sure when george died there was a little 5 page lift out in my newspaper, and we had a few "listener phone calls" on the local radio station... but all in all, the 'important' one died years ago, all the rest are just one day tragedies.

A Kennedy tho... the death of another Kennedy will result in yet more "death time lines" in the magazines and more 'kennedy death conspiracy' exclusive articles also. As much as a i love a good conspiracy, it's all very repetative.

I'd like to perhaps see someone with a virtually untained image, go down for something like murder. that would be interesting... u know... "Kate winslet murders ex-husband with sharp diamond knife".

THese days... i think the death of a modern pop star would cause more lit candles and tributes, than the death of a legend. :eatout:

eclectica
2003-12-03, 10:11
At this point the best thing that could that could happen to Michael Jackson would be for someone to kill him. Then all the charges and allegations which are bringing him down would be forgotten. Michael would be remembered as the sensitive artist who was full of love for a cruel world which did not love him back. The tragedy of it all will overcome us. We will stand together in unity, holding our candles singing:

We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

:sad:

Criminal_Sniper
2003-12-08, 00:15
lennon was the man
never liked the beatles though
all the money goes to wacko jacko now anyways

eclectica
2003-12-08, 10:43
Well I'm in the mood today to see a Kennedy die. Teddy is bloated and expired, and he looks like the queen of England.

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-19, 13:01
Pictures of JFK turn me on... even though he was not a good looking man, his voice wasnt' very attractive... he still turns me on. I dont know why.

-GS-
2004-06-19, 15:38
Imma bit SouthPark fan.

Not really crazy about it but since i found a place to DL the episodes
it's been a little habit of mine to put few episodes on the list and watch it on
the telly. I dont always get to see the first to the end as i fall asleep.
I do the same stuff with Simpsons and Futurama also, i like cartoons.

But, the latest episode was pretty funny, it was about Michael Jackson.
Episode 807 - The Jeffersons (http://www.sphtml.com/?q=season8) I often think what these ppl who gets to be made funneh on southpark
or in TV generally think about it.
Im sure mr. Jckson didnt like this SP episode at all tho, it was rather harsh.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-20, 23:57
well after scary movie 3 theres no going back for him :p

nicobie
2004-06-21, 00:40
Well I'm in the mood today to see a Kennedy die. Teddy is bloated and expired, and he looks like the queen of England.

'Dats not very nice...

Hahahahahahahahaa

jcmd62
2004-06-28, 01:01
Mos Def Ted Kennedy..........he should choke to death slowly on his own vomit for murdering Mary Jo and then being such a hypocrite for the rest of his useless life.

They say paybacks are hell......and Ted has hell to pay.

slx
2004-06-28, 01:58
jc i see that you're one of those radical republicans

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-29, 01:41
lol like it matters anyway
kerry is king this time round :p

jcmd62
2004-06-29, 04:34
jc i see that you're one of those radical republicans

Republican......yes........radical......no.

I just have a particular disdain for hypocrites that want to take my guns from my household, when their drinking and driving has killed more people than my guns have or ever will. Just like a liberal democrat he covered his ass instead trying to help or seeking help for his DATE. Dead women tell no tales.

The man is a walking bloated corpse, that should've been buried long ago.

slx
2004-06-29, 05:02
Republican......yes........radical......no.

I just have a particular disdain for hypocrites that want to take my guns from my household, when their drinking and driving has killed more people than my guns have or ever willok...i'll bite

let me preface by saying i'm your typical non-partisan type where politics are concern'd....if i believe it's a good idea, whether a democrat or republican idea, i'm for it.....vis-a-vis, a bad idea

now lets discusss the number of people killed by irresponsible, fat, drunk, democrat politicians compared to those down'd by guns of irresponsible owners

you only isolated yourself as a gun owner and teddy k as the fat democrat, which is to narrow for an accurate, objective analysis

what about it jc?

jcmd62
2004-06-29, 06:36
ok...i'll bite

let me preface by saying i'm your typical non-partisan type where politics are concern'd....if i believe it's a good idea, whether a democrat or republican idea, i'm for it.....vis-a-vis, a bad idea

now lets discusss the number of people killed by irresponsible, fat, drunk, democrat politicians compared to those down'd by guns of irresponsible owners

you only isolated yourself as a gun owner and teddy k as the fat democrat, which is to narrow for an accurate, objective analysis

what about it jc?

I'm not sure what your fishing for man, It's my opinion. Yes I singled out myself and Ted, not all drunk drivers and gun owners. It's my opinion the guy is a useless bag of lard that only keeps his senate seat because of his name and Kennedy Bucks. I said HIS drinking and driving has killed more people than MY guns. It only seems fair since his vote could very well help pass a law outlawing my legal, for now, right to posess them.

slx
2004-06-29, 06:56
I'm not sure what your fishing for man, It's my opinion. Yes I singled out myself and Ted, not all drunk drivers and gun owners. It's my opinion the guy is a useless bag of lard that only keeps his senate seat because of his name and Kennedy Bucks. I said HIS drinking and driving has killed more people than MY guns. It only seems fair since his vote could very well help pass a law outlawing my legal, for now, right to posess them.ok......

i always thought senators were elected by a majority of the people in their home state....shit dude, if i'd known you could buy a senate seat, i'd have saved more money....what's one cost anyway?

i agree...teddy made a whopper of a mistake, maybe one you or i'd have been executed for...but i think that's what his reputation bought him....forgiveness, not his senate career

and in as much as i'm for some form of gun control...i'm still in the dark about why his drinking habits or background of wealth deter the merits of his proposal of same

& btw... i think all drunk drivers should be summarily executed as well

jcmd62
2004-06-29, 07:58
Maybe you should have saved more money. Senator slx.......has a nice ring to it. Bottom line is the man never should have been a senator. Wealth and popularity shouldn't buy anyone's way out of guilt. Tell me OJ was innocent....and at least he had to go through a trial to buy his freedom. The Kennedy's OWN Massa2shits, the murderer didn't even go to trial for what he did and his senate seat was a shoe-in.

slx
2004-06-29, 08:09
Bottom line is the man never should have been a senator. Wealth and popularity shouldn't buy anyone's way out of guilt. Tell me OJ was innocent....and at least he had to go through a trial to buy his freedom. The Kennedy's OWN Massa2shits, the murderer didn't even go to trial for what he did and his senate seat was a shoe-in.you say "bottom line" with such conviction, i think it might be a fact

it would appear to this non-partisan voter that in the many years that teddy has run for election & won, that a vast number of folks from several different generations and mindsets have still voted him in......am i wrong?

could that be because they think or feel that maybe, perhaps he's doing some good or just because he's john's brother, joe's son and has more bucks than they do

sometimes i have trouble relating too.............when my mind's closed

jcmd62
2004-06-29, 08:26
Well then my minds closed slx.........

Because I firmly believe it is just because he's john's brother, joe's son and has more bucks than they do.......and of course always votes then way the huge population of democrats in Mass....want the puppet to.

slx
2004-06-29, 08:47
Well then my minds closed slx.........

Because I firmly believe it is just because he's john's brother, joe's son and has more bucks than they do.......and of course always votes then way the huge population of democrats in Mass....want the puppet to.would you be opposed to a totally non partisan government.....just narrow it down to 2 candidates, then vote?

why?

jcmd62
2004-06-29, 19:55
Isn't that for the most part what we do now? Isn't the "lesser of two evils" choice whats wrong with the system now?

I didn't like Bush or Gore.........

I don't like Bush or Kerry.........

So I throw my vote away on Nader or someone I know doesn't have a chance or I just don't vote at all?