View Full Version : cruel and unusual punishment

eclectica
2003-12-02, 20:32
I'm sitting in this cyber cafe by the Brooklyn bridge (this is the exact place where our esteemed member MasturbatingJesus was born), which serves beer, and they have MTV2 now showing on the TV. Well I saw the video for Kelis - Milkshake and I really felt pretty sad afterwards. I mean if they're going to be showing all that then they ought to provide some live girls on the spot. I don't understand why other needs are accomodated so readily, but not the sexual need. I think it's probably some kind of Apollonian-emasculated-Jesus thing, which wants to repress us and causes us to be ashamed of the naturalness of sex in life.

Just think about how odd it is that you have tons of therapists, shrinks, and social services ready to counsel and aid people for their various problems, but if a person needs to get laid he's on his own. What the fuck is that? I feel like calling 911 after watching that video. It's a god damned emergency and I need to get laid ASAP.

I think they ought to make it part of one's medical coverage, or Social Security, to get laid. We are definitely fooling ourselves to think it's optional.

You know those famous words from the Declaration of Independence:
"We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Getting laid falls under the "life" category. A man might as well roll over and die if he doesn't get any. Depriving a man of these basic rights is cruel and unusual punishment.

:sperm:

Pii
2003-12-02, 20:39
Originally posted by eclectica

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iDealiStic

noT

reAliStIc

Dollar_Girl
2003-12-03, 08:33
oh my poor, sweet eclectica... may u rest ur dear head on my lap and gain the comfort u deserve!

dood i feel for u. i think if it was illegal to wank, then a good regular f*ck should go under medical. After all, orgasms are prescribed to women with period pain, and we have all heard of those men with those big swollen testicles and freaky prostate coz they dont practise any sexual activity...

It's interesting the importance sex plays in each individual life. Some people value sex as strongly important, for various reasons, while others could easily go without. THen there are those who would like sex, but are unable to partake in this creative activity.

I'd like to see a survey done on a wide variety of people from a wide variety of life situations and cultures, in regaurds to this issue :eatout: