View Full Version : Now Open

tim
2003-12-17, 20:42

eclectica
2003-12-17, 20:52
:coward:

the coward dies a thousand deaths.

can you feel the pain yet?

how the hell do you expect to have a jihad if you don't really want folks to post bomb recipes?

eclectica
2003-12-17, 21:05
A couple of fixes for you. Fix your time color (should be #BACBD7). Download the images I have placed here and then upload them to your http://members.lycos.co.uk/phantasmagorick/vbulletin/images/ directory.

1. http://members.lycos.co.uk/phantasmagorick/vbulletin/images/on.gif
should be this image http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/images/on.gif

2. http://members.lycos.co.uk/phantasmagorick/vbulletin/images/off.gif
should be this image http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/images/off.gif

It looks nice, and I congratulate you on your hard work.

eclectica
2003-12-17, 21:13
Maybe allow guests to post?

eclectica
2003-12-17, 22:28
Did we reach $1200 in donations yet?

tim
2004-09-07, 02:01
does anyone have this to share?

The Passion
2004-09-07, 05:45
does anyone have this to share?I would never risk my license to share this

but if you would just use the normal resources you would have found other ppl don't care as much

http://packetnews.com/search.php?kw=vbulletin

tim
2004-09-07, 11:24
danke.
(wouldn't you accuse me of being a pussy if I had said something like that, tho?)

tim
2004-09-08, 01:02
okay I have it now..irc is confusing as hell to me..but I have a newfound fondness for it thanks to Pandemonium. :D

why? i dun know. ;)

:P

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 01:29
which server do you go to, so i know which one to delete from the list

okay I have it now..irc is confusing as hell to me..but I have a newfound fondness for it thanks to Pandemonium. :D

why? i dun know. ;)

:P

The Passion
2004-09-08, 06:58
danke.
(wouldn't you accuse me of being a pussy if I had said something like that, tho?)nope, me thinking that you are a pussy has nothing to do with what you say...

tim
2004-09-08, 07:14
nope, me thinking that you are a pussy has nothing to do with what you say...

fuck you shit-for-brains.

The Passion
2004-09-08, 07:17
fuck you shit-for-brains.lol, thanks, dude :)

tim
2004-09-08, 07:21
lol, thanks, dude :)

I'm leaving the chat room in 5 minutes..you ain't so brave without yer posse are ya?

The Passion
2004-09-08, 07:32
I'm leaving the chat room in 5 minutes..you ain't so brave without yer posse are ya?what am I supposed to be afraid of? did I miss something?

tim
2004-09-08, 19:26
what am I supposed to be afraid of? did I miss something?

your a big man..aren't cha? I just went to ur site and tried to post my thoughts in the thread as you stated I could and for whatever reason..I was unable to get the text interface to work for me..was that intentionel?

I will have my say with you..wherever you want it to be at...have you got the balls to talk about it on ur site?

tim
2004-09-08, 19:30
I look forward to the chance to speak my mind on tehru..you got the balls to let me do it?

The Passion
2004-09-08, 23:23
I really have no idea what you are on about.

tim
2004-09-08, 23:31
I really have no idea what you are on about.

me either pffft

tim
2005-01-17, 01:29
Got it up and running...Thank-you! ;O)

eclectica
2005-02-24, 04:39
running now on vB 3.0.3
http://members.lycos.co.uk/phantasmagorick/vbulletin/
I hope the admin over there doesn't go and delete all your posts. ;)

I guess it's pretty obvious that you have a special interest in Dollar. Reading your stuff is both fascinating and sad, like watching someone kill himself. You remind me of the guy named Ricardo Lopez (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1996/09/19/nstal119.html), who was obsessed with Bjork. He filmed himself as he committed suicide after mailing a bomb to her. The film can be seen in a movie called The Video Diary of Ricardo Lopez (http://www.hartnett.nl/_fvideo.htm).

tim
2005-02-24, 06:34
running now on vB 3.0.3
http://members.lycos.co.uk/phantasmagorick/vbulletin/
I hope the admin over there doesn't go and delete all your posts. ;)

I guess it's pretty obvious that you have a special interest in Dollar. Reading your stuff is both fascinating and sad, like watching someone kill himself. You remind me of the guy named Ricardo Lopez (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1996/09/19/nstal119.html), who was obsessed with Bjork. He filmed himself as he committed suicide after mailing a bomb to her. The film can be seen in a movie called The Video Diary of Ricardo Lopez (http://www.hartnett.nl/_fvideo.htm).

what brought this on?
once again you prove:
eclectica can't be trusted

tim
2005-02-24, 06:36
I have been wanting to see that video diary but can not find it any place.

nicobie
2005-02-25, 01:24

tim
2005-03-04, 14:33
This site was shutdown 2 days ago for copyright infringement.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-04, 14:41
crazy shit

The Passion
2005-03-09, 04:19
This site was shutdown 2 days ago for copyright infringement.damn, that's a shame, who in the world would ever report that site to piracy@vbulletin.com

I am fookin stumped

tim
2005-03-09, 05:24
damn, that's a shame, who in the world would ever report that site to piracy@vbulletin.com

I am fookin stumped

Are you taking credit for having my site removed from the server?!!!
:mad:

edit: you do realise that [b]I own a LEGAL license for that software.

The Passion
2005-03-09, 05:25
Are you taking credit for having my site removed from the server?!!!
:mad:credit? sorry, this is cash only transaction

but yeah, I did send an email to jelsoft

tim
2005-03-09, 05:26
credit? sorry, this is cash only transaction

but yeah, I did send an email to jelsoft

thats all I need to know

The Passion
2005-03-09, 05:29
thats all I need to knowoh no's, please do not retaliate, I pay for my vb

tim
2005-03-09, 05:32
oh no's, please do not retaliate, I pay for my vb

so do I.

edit: but to avoid any potential future problems from you I shall run the new site on phbb so ner!

The Passion
2005-03-09, 05:38
so do Ilol, then jelsoft would have never shut you down if this was true. the main reason being, you are supposed to list a direct link to your forum in your user section at jelsoft. so your story doesn't pan out. if you do pay for it, then my email had nothing to do with the shutdown. jelsoft doesn't shut down legit sites, only pirated copies.

The Passion
2005-03-09, 05:41
edit: but to avoid any potential future problems from you I shall run the new site on phbb so ner!good one tim! pay 85-160 dollars for forum software and then run phpbb to avoid these false accusations from jelsoft and their lawyers, you sure showed them mate!

tim
2005-03-09, 05:43
lol, then jelsoft would have never shut you down if this was true. the main reason being, you are supposed to list a direct link to your forum in your user section at jelsoft. so your story doesn't pan out. if you do pay for it, then my email had nothing to do with the shutdown. jelsoft doesn't shut down legit sites, only pirated copies.

This was nothing but a malicious act on your part to sow discord.

The Passion
2005-03-09, 06:07
This was nothing but a malicious act on your part to sow discord.correct, you get a cookie

eclectica
2005-03-09, 11:03
I know from my sources that The Passion was not the only person to report that bulletin board to Jelsoft, so it's hard to say who tim might want to give credit to.

I am reminded of the situation in a firing squad. Typically there are five shooters and an unknown one of them has a blank. There is a lot of uncertainty over who the actual executioner is because of the redundancy of using four bullets and the uncertainty of the unknown one who shot the blank. It creates an interesting moral question. Are all five executioners responsible for the death of the person?

Analogously with tim's deceased board, only Jelsoft could know who actually sent the notification that prompted their fatal response, if even they could know. We don't even know how many people actually reported the board to Jelsoft. I suppose the first person to have reported tim's board would get the credit, but that person may have also fired a blank, meaning that the board or site was down when Jelsoft went to investigate it.

eclectica
2005-03-09, 11:34
eclectica
haha, we sure showed that prick didn't we
SiXXGuNNZ
lol
I thought you were bulshitting tim in that forum post
eclectica
no, I was the one who reported his board to Jelsoft on January 7th
when did you report him?
SiXXGuNNZ
I reported the board to Jelsoft on January 6th
eclectica
was that Eastern time or Pacific time?

The Passion
2005-03-09, 12:20
lol, good old msn logs :)

slx
2005-03-09, 16:30
I know from my sources that The Passion was not the only person to report that bulletin board to Jelsoft, so it's hard to say who tim might want to give credit to.i got a free bag of peanuts for my efforts in helping keep it clean

i'd share but i ate em already

nicobie
2005-03-10, 01:00
Seems U people are O so clever.....

but can't kill the prick. How hard can it be?

tim
2005-03-10, 01:26
I know from my sources that The Passion was not the only person to report that bulletin board to Jelsoft, so it's hard to say who tim might want to give credit to.

I am reminded of the situation in a firing squad. Typically there are five shooters and an unknown one of them has a blank. There is a lot of uncertainty over who the actual executioner is because of the redundancy of using four bullets and the uncertainty of the unknown one who shot the blank. It creates an interesting moral question. Are all five executioners responsible for the death of the person?

Analogously with tim's deceased board, only Jelsoft could know who actually sent the notification that prompted their fatal response, if even they could know. We don't even know how many people actually reported the board to Jelsoft. I suppose the first person to have reported tim's board would get the credit, but that person may have also fired a blank, meaning that the board or site was down when Jelsoft went to investigate it.

wow this really starting to make sense now. It explains why you deleted all your posts from my board now especially those detailing your help for me in putting that board together.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-10, 20:02
something i have not ever understood is just doing thing to piss people off
revenge i entertained once
but this is bullshit

absurdly pointing out the absurdity

tim
2005-03-10, 21:59
something i have not ever understood is just doing thing to piss people off
revenge i entertained once
but this is bullshit

absurdly pointing out the absurdity

profundity from you again. pretend we are in msn and I don't understand this so I ask you for some clarity please.

what did you mean by, "something i have not ever understood is just doing thing to piss people off"

and:

"revenge i entertained once"

what do you consider "bullshit" here?

and lastly:

"absurdly pointing out the absurdity"

to my detriment going against my will to win I will say when you've said this last thing....who is the absurd pointing out absurdity?

I?he?him?or you?

and you are the saviour of this thread.

slx
2005-03-11, 00:51
and you are the saviour of this thread.there can be only one....

and i'm the one

tim
2005-03-11, 01:10
there can be only one....
and i'm the one

you were until just now when I became it. The title 'saviour of the thread' means the one who continues it. You see this thread was dead at my last post above crimians because it had run its course and there was nothing else to be said about it.
Unfortunately Crimian had to comment and me being who I am...someone who hates ambiguity decided to ask for some clarification because as his post stood...all sides could read it...agree with it..and think he was on their side.

slipping back into routine again...i predict had I not made this very comment below (in quotes):

"I know Crimian will post again saying something to the effect of 'there are no sides' and he is on no one's side in particuliar or not taking sides in this'

that he would have posted something to the effect of the above quote.

Genius like mine is so an awful burden to bare sometimes as I'm usually able to predict outcomes with a pretty high efficiency...just like I know my cleverness and ego annoys you.

nicobie
2005-03-11, 01:43
Why won't you just die?

I bet you're mom is scared of you.

tim
2005-03-11, 01:47
Why won't you just die?

I bet you're mom is scared of you.

hahahahaha..I love annoying you too much to do that...and she is.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-03, 19:46
RIAA and their buddies are bad hey E?
because they claim people stealing musik, software, etc.?

not why would u report someone for software piracy just because u did not like them?

because u had something to gain? or they had something to loose?
maybe u just want to destroy everyone else to get what u want if need be

the fucking moral high ground u believe to walk on dude is like a melting glacier in a plain

slx
2005-04-04, 13:58
not why would u report someone for software piracy just because u did not like them?

because u had something to gain? or they had something to loose?
yo....epicurus....why the shallow questions....

why not analysis about why all humans do them

or are you being a lowly human yourself and just bitching like everyone else?

and about your sig....dude, it's a paradox

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-04, 21:07
thought id go small today

he was being an ass?
i do not agree with the way people do many things i guess that is why i ask
as if he was claiming some moral high ground that seems to me unstable

and why ask all of humanity to get to the mind of one?

humans are both high and lowly

by paradox do u mean the word tracing back to Latin Greek probably not meaning what u think it does?

Greek - paradoxos - conflicting with expectation

para - beyond
doxa - opinion

perhaps it is an idea u have of the world that is nonsensical when u see the truth of our minds and emotions

peace is not happiness
peace of mind can be achieved but a true deep peace can be achieved elsewhere in a place that does not exist

sorry to spoil ur fun dude

the world is full of contradictions
and silly logic
like as if there were such things as these words

i like the greek word that translated into form aswell as idea

some THINGS to THINK about

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-05, 10:24
Paradox and contradiction are inseparable from all statements that can be made about selfless behavior

tim
2005-04-05, 21:26
thought id go small today

he was being an ass?
i do not agree with the way people do many things i guess that is why i ask
as if he was claiming some moral high ground that seems to me unstable

and why ask all of humanity to get to the mind of one?

humans are both high and lowly

by paradox do u mean the word tracing back to Latin Greek probably not meaning what u think it does?

Greek - paradoxos - conflicting with expectation

para - beyond
doxa - opinion

perhaps it is an idea u have of the world that is nonsensical when u see the truth of our minds and emotions

peace is not happiness
peace of mind can be achieved but a true deep peace can be achieved elsewhere in a place that does not exist

sorry to spoil ur fun dude

the world is full of contradictions
and silly logic
like as if there were such things as these words

i like the greek word that translated into form aswell as idea

some THINGS to THINK about

what a great comeback! I would have just called him a shithead and left it at that.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-06, 17:00
well do not believe me
just see
but E better better not dodge my question
he better be formulating something good back there

tim
2005-04-06, 18:10
well do not believe me
just see
but E better better not dodge my question
he better be formulating something good back there

dude he is actively ignoring what you've asked because anytime someone with a higher brain capacity challenges him to a debate it makes him look bad.

tim
2005-04-06, 18:13
eclectica has this pattern of interaction with others:

a)actively ignore

that's all he's got...nothing else no more...but specifically if he can't answer you in a way that makes himself look more noble or dignified than his challenger he simply clams up.

tim
2005-04-06, 18:16
I could predict for you what his bullshit response will now be but why help him? and notice I highlighted "will now be" because I have forced him to answer it by alluding to this pattern of behaviour I have bore witness to so now he must answer if for no other reason than to not prove me right about him.

There is really only one answer that could act as his saving grace and he will probably play it like a nigger trumping the race card.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-07, 09:07
i only want to help not make him look bad

tim
2005-04-07, 11:08
i only want to help not make him look bad

s0und3d like an Att@c|< t0 m3. e><cUse m3 fOr JuMpiNg oN tHe BanDwAgoN.

aNd eYe MeAnT pUfFs HiMseLf uP!

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-07, 16:35
people are not always what they believe
they are responsible for behavior but it is shaped by belief to a great degree
though not always shaped very well or it is a cover up for the truth for people who do not wish to change because what they are doing is their way of grasping to the insecure life they live is the only way they know how
and we need not attack them for it
we would all be hypocrits
we are guilty of all kinds of things like that at some point

tim
2005-04-11, 03:26
regretably this page is back up:

DollarGirlNfo (http://members.lycos.co.uk/dollargirl411/)

or

DollarWorld (http://members.lycos.co.uk/dollargirl411/) (as it once was called)

It makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that this place has to or needs to exist. I do not want or wish for there to be such a need for this place but right now there is one.

The reason I have reopened 'DollarWorld' is not to stalk or harass anyone but rather so that I can have a place to store my pictures and stuff that I link to on various forums I interact on.

You see lycos.uk offers you 50mb of storage space along with 10mb mysql server with php which allows you to run ANY type of messageboard you want.

If I do reopen the messageboard you can rest assured I will only use free messageboard software to do it with as it seems my license for vb has just expired.

That is all.

tim
2005-04-11, 03:28
The original database has been saved and restored and is currently being converted over to the new format to make it compatible with the free messageboard software I choose to use.

tim
2005-04-11, 03:34
if dollar_girl makes a request to me formally either by PM or posting in this thread asking me to remove this site or take down any content she finds offensive I will do as she desires if she doesn't express any objection then I will take this to mean I have her permission to use the images I have obtained of her through various resources on my site along with other personally indentifiable information about herself up to and including any content she has provided me with over the past three years.

tim
2005-04-11, 03:41
if dollar_girl makes a request to me formally either by PM or posting in this thread asking me to remove this site or take down any content she finds offensive I will do as she desires if she doesn't express any objection then I will take this to mean I have her permission to use the images I have obtained of her through various resources on my site along with other personally indentifiable information about herself up to and including any content she has provided me with over the past three years.

Consider this as public declaration and official notice of intention to perform said actions. This notification complies with all standards set forth under the Right to Information Act Section 570-A subsection 10, paragraph 11.

According to this notice the subject (Dollar_Girl) has one week's notice to express her disproval of said site (DollarGirlNfo) after which time if no complaint has been made (given or received) by her this will constitute her agreement and will demonstrate acceptance of said action. (The establishment of fan site in her honor using her images, likeness, personal content and information). After such time has expired the registrant (me) will be held blameless for any and all damages as result of anything appearing at the following url:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/dollargirl411/

tim
2005-04-11, 03:48
Consider this as public declaration and official notice of intention to perform said actions. This notification complies with all standards set forth under the Right to Information Act Section 570-A subsection 10, paragraph 11.

According to this notice the subject (Dollar_Girl) has one week's notice to express her disproval of said site (DollarGirlNfo) after which time if no complaint has been made (given or received) by her this will constitute her agreement and will demonstrate acceptance of said action. (The establishment of fan site in her honor using her images, likeness, personal content and information). After such time has expired the registrant (me) will be held blameless for any and all damages as result of anything appearing at the following url:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/dollargirl411/

actually I just need some hits for my website otherwise they will close it...the above is all bullshit. :D

Edit: The above is all bullshit. I miss you and WILL DO ANYTHING to get your attention. I don't want to reopen the site it was never anything more than commentary and criticism anyway designed to get some dialogue going with you be it positive or negative I didn't really care so long as it got us talking again.

I pretty much said all I wanted to say to you in the Katarina thread and that other thread I linked you to ( from the Katarina thread) to iagd one where I said I had 'loved in vain' I think that is or was the point of that site anyway...and I was finally able to put into words what I wanted to say with the site.

Y'know (and this is the way she says 'you know') it was a blessing that whomever reported my site to vbulletin got it taken down because I was happy and contented posting on it...all alone...but just like when new construction tears down a forest the wildlife has to move toward the urban areas...and so I did by posting here, there and pretty much everywhere you were.

Anways I found that kind of ironic that the very people responsible for the taking down of my website have now become host for it...and able to store what they regard as 'my filth' which are really just my opinions and comments for all time's sake on their forum..or 'forever' so it seems as I think Walter_Jnr, SiXXgOOnZ and erectica can afford to host the content for much longer than I can....the site would have died eventually on its own and forgotten but here however my words can live on into infinity and they actually pay for my hosting with no out pocket expense to me...slx don't ya just love that dude?

Anyways this is getting long. my apologies for that. The thing that made the action of taking my messageboard down so exquisite was that before when I would post controversial things in hopes of having her register and respond to them..which sadly and alas NEVER happened I now have the extra benefit of getting FEEDBACK FROM HER now which was not possible before..don't ya all just love what you have been catalysts to and for?

I sure do. Now I get to 'spread my filth' here, there or anywhere...on your forums and you get to host it for me all for free...plus I get to communicate with her about the stuff she don't like which drives you guys insane with jealousy that she talks to me..doesn't it, Walter_jnr? ha ha I know it does.

tim
2005-04-11, 04:15
For those of you who aren't tired of reading...read this and then I promise I will go to bed...although I'm sure there are a few of you (eclectica presumably) who can't get enough of what I have to say. [He eats it up].
I've been observing that activity on 3 forums...this one, tehru and iagd has been down since the posts I've been making there and here...but mostly the posts made on iagd and here as I have more friends/followers here than on tehru. However it still affects the mood there because they read what I post here and at iagd. yep, I presume that they do.
Anyhew..what I've noticed is that posting is down in these three forums probably as a result of my efforts in posting there. People it seems have become afraid of me...and too scared to post there or anywhere...and not just one person but the whole entirety of the three forums now contingent upon my will for them to post there. If I allow them to post or not post based upon my desire to allow or disallow it.
I own these three forums in the truest since of the word. Walter_jnr was too dense or it obtuse? to understand what I meant by I control the content of these three forums by deciding when to lock the board down from furthur posting through creating a climate of fear which is prevalent presently thanks in part to slx's post outting his own identity for me...what a dumbass. Smooth move, exlax!

So now people are afraid of pissing me off afraid of me exposing their identities on the net if they speak against me or worse and why shouldn't they be?

With all the exaggeration that has gone on here ya'd think I was some kind of mOnsTer or sOmeTHinG.

Walter if you want posting to pick up at your forum again you had damn well do what I asked you to do.

Dollar you're irrelevant so be quiet please.

Guess that's about it other than to say: I control what is posted on these boards. Me and Me alone...remember that and we will all get along just fine.

tim
2005-04-11, 12:41
y'know when she doesn't respond to this its almost like she's affirming it for me and in my mind that is telling me that it is alright to do this. It's like I have her approval or something.

slx
2005-04-11, 12:56
...slx don't ya just love that dude?

it's the only semi-smart thing i've ever seen you do

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-11, 15:23
well ignorance is not always a sign u are right
cept when it comes to E :p
the attention seeking and vengeful behavior will get u nowhere good fast
i think she is not fazed all too much anymore
i mean what else could u do
u are almost breaking law
remember freedom of information act means nothing here
ur law in ur country
and it cannot do anything here
and freedom of information in america is just a big a joke as it is here
it does not exist
give it up dude
semi-smart
that will be the day

tim
2005-04-13, 10:25
Maybe this is a good place to stick this in at?

For past 2~3 days she has been ignoring me which is good..coz when someone does that it usually flusters or frustrates me and I often give up because there just simply is no fun to be had in getting no response out of the person you purposely try to pester.

Well, I've tried and this time failed.

tim
2005-04-13, 10:34
Shall I lament my loss for her yet again? Yes, I shall by explaining something that flew over the head of fools...the story of the old hound below:

A hound who had served his master well for years, began to lose his strength and speed owing to age.
One day, when out hunting, his master started a powerful wild boar and set the Hound at him. The latter seized the beast by the ear, but his teeth were gone and he could not retain his hold; so the boar escaped. His master began to scold him severely, but teh Hound interrupted him with these words:

":My will is as strong as ever, master, but my body is old and feeble. you ought to honour me for what I have been instead of abusing me for what I am."

I typed this after mek had badmouthed her again. The point I wanted to make was this one:

He and I should still honour her for what she once was to us (a good friend) and not what she has become now (an enemy).

It was phrased better before...but I can only speak in present tense not remembering the past explanation and say this...she was good to us once and we should honor her for the kindness she showed to us then not the animosity she does to us now.

tim
2005-04-13, 15:48
There was this cool little swf file called Salad Fingers I found off fatpie.com in it the main character Salad Fingers set out on a journey to find rusty spoons. I identified with it in as much as I could see myself as 'Salad Fingers' and Dollar_Girl as the rusty spoons that Salad Fingers so desparately craved...I also picture The Passion as the little kid who opens the door to salad fingers at which point Salad Fingers than proclaims, 'Hello little boy...do you have an rusty spoons?

tim
2005-04-13, 23:52
She's online now. I just saw her posting over at tehru at about 6:49pm. She is also online over at iagd although I can't tell when she is online here tho.

Let's see...6:49pm here means its 8:49am for her there on Thursday whereas it's only Wednesday for me. Gotta love time zones.

tim
2005-04-14, 03:24
Ha ha Walter_Jnr your forum is dead. There hasn't been any new posts there in 3 days since I've voluntarily stopped my posting there to show you this point:

without me you are nothing.

Dollar_Girl
2005-04-14, 04:13
Ha ha Walter_Jnr your forum is dead. There hasn't been any new posts there in 3 days since I've voluntarily stopped my posting there to show you this point:

without me you are nothing.

Strange, according to the forum, the last post was yesterday. I guess without you, life just goes on.

tim
2005-05-02, 01:34
I need to reopen this site. I'm getting such good fodder for it. I think I may even purchase a vb license and get it hosted for me some place now that I'm working again it is possible for me to do so.

tim
2005-05-02, 01:38
don't worry so much about being 'cool' everyone...being 'cool' is to act disaffected by me. I realise I make it very hard for any of you to keep up the appearance of disaffection for me particuliar when I 'reply to myself in rapid sucession' often times I'm just making new thoughts but keeping them contained in the same thread so as to avoid making a new post for them so in a way I'm being respectful by canning my 'spam'
I just heard a gunshot...sounded like a rifle as I wrote this and someone said, 'omg'. I hope no one killed themself.