View Full Version : somebody had to do it...

tim
2003-12-28, 22:33

eclectica
2003-12-29, 00:08
Thanks for having the courage to stand up there on the soap box whilst getting tomatoes thrown at you for a bad performance.

You did better than the fuckers who never took the stage.

Pii
2003-12-29, 01:04
I'm here

I just don't

hAve anything to saY

about anythiNg said

eclectica
2003-12-29, 22:32
Originally posted by harby
i get hurt easily when made fun of...if any of you are better than me..than take pity on me and regard me as a poor bastard and be greatful that it's not you but me who treads this solitary path alone.
You are hero and you bear the cross alone. You are a victim. We hold you dearly in our hearts. We walk gingerly around you for fear of offending you and causing you to storm off in a fit of rage or hurt. You are special.

Unregistered
2003-12-29, 23:46
Originally posted by eclectica
You are hero and you bear the cross alone. You are a victim. We hold you dearly in our hearts. We walk gingerly around you for fear of offending you and causing you to storm off in a fit of rage or hurt. You are special.

lol that's what i get for being "politically correct" and as Jack Spratts once said and probably still does say in quiet whispers in the dark, "a sensitive troll"

I am a human-being jack..if you prick me (it's possible i might enjoy it...lol)

the uncensored version of what you quoted read like this:

and think to yourselves there but by the Grace of God go I

my pain is not unique. i am not alone. i share it with you and yours with me..when i am allowed.

hallowed be us all.

-harby