View Full Version : mirror, mirror, on the wall...

eclectica
2004-01-03, 00:01
http://www.tatom.org/images/DisturbedTroll.gif <--getting jiggy with it

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 00:21
LOL, the poor guy hasn't been around in forever and still wins troll contests

slx is like Elvis, his legend lives on.

I believe I saw him at Pizza Hut last week.

eclectica
2004-01-03, 00:38
slx is the master of puppets, the father of trolls, the mensa troll, the myth, and the legend.

slx taught me everything i need to know. i am his humble disciple.

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 02:17
Originally posted by harby
incidentally i vote slx as the greatest humanitarium award.

he's decent, likeable fellow (when not pissed off at u)

a little scary sometimes...might be a fun person to sit down

with and chat at a sidewalk cafe over some warm sake and

whatever type of gourmet coffee i'm sure he drinks.

:tu:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-01-07, 15:34
i wants ta be 1
:(
can i apply anywhere?

lol sake reminds me of that bit in kill bill lol
thats dude likes his sake (so does the chick obviously)

now if i knew what the hell sake is apart from a drink id be some use
obviously not

i prefer vodka
pure russian vodka

Criminal_Sniper
2004-01-07, 15:57
haha cool ill have to try it some day
BTW i vote ya cause E is boss ;) and i wasnt there
not sure who this slx is haha

assorted
2004-04-30, 00:30
i voted for eclectica as that is the username that took credit for getting the napsterites domain. that was sheer troll art.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 00:57
i dont even remember that drama. You stole someones domain? Do you have any jail pics as a memento?

nicobie
2004-04-30, 01:06
i dont even remember that drama. You stole someones domain? Do you have any jail pics as a memento?

Yep...

He is the prick who stole Napsterites Forum. Now they have to use p2p as a name

I mean a big prick too, the shithead just enjoyed fucking others fun.

It wasn't necessary either, he is just a stretched asshole.

and IMHO always has been.

assorted
2004-04-30, 01:32
Yep...

He is the prick who stole Napsterites Forum. Now they have to use p2p as a name

I mean a big prick too, the shithead just enjoyed fucking others fun.

It wasn't necessary either, he is just a stretched asshole.

Gary walked out of that deal with over a thousand dollars donated by gullible users. I don't think he's crying.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 01:43
jesus christ, it's all begining to sound like a cult with frightening leaders!

slx
2004-04-30, 03:46
not so....ec stole nothing....he only took advantage of one of life's lil opportunities

as you all clearly recall....but fail to ever mention....if the domain name had been properly maintained as required to keep control of the name ec could never have obtained it

someone, somewhere else screw'd up...that was the cause....ec was only the effect

nic....you don't pay the rent dude, the landlord rents to the next dude that happens along with the bucks to pay....don't blame your inability to pay the rent on the landlord or the guy he rents it to after kikn you out

you gotta take care of biz dude....

assorted
2004-04-30, 04:45
not so....ec stole nothing....he only took advantage of one of life's lil opportunities

k i'm gullible enough to bite. he did too steal it because he had to impersonate someone he wasn't to get it.

eclectica
2004-04-30, 06:22
I am a saint and it's too bad that I am not given proper recognition by Gary Robinson and his followers for taking the time to help him out and point out his security vulernabilities to him. You see, Gary had the email for his domain name registered to gazdet@hotmail.com. But if you don't use a Hotmail account, it becomes expired and eventually someone else can register it. So I decided to test the vulnerability and registered his expired Hotmail myself. I then transferred the domain to myself to safeguard it. After a few weeks I decided to then give it back to Gary. At that point he had trouble too with the redirection and I had to help him again get that right. He had the redirection of napsterites.net redirected to p2p-zone.com/underground, causing all old threads using the napsterites.net/underground link to fail, because they all pointed to p2p-zone.com/underground/underground.

It's a shame that people don't appreciate the hard work or generous acts that friends will do for them, but in life you have to expect that when you give a gift there are no strings attached. Socrates had a saying that "virtue is its own reward". I helped Gary safeguard his domain name expecting no reimbursement, but for the pure act of virtue itself. I have no choice but to help people, for it is in my nature to do so even when they commit acts of aggression such as banning me and my friends from their forums. I love my enemies and I am a slave to my conscience of virtue and of doing the right thing. People may take advantage of me and victimize me as Gary did but I refuse to change my nature. I would rather be exploited, impotent, and abused than to become belligerent and actually take up the sword to smite my enemies.
:sad:

When I safeguarded the domain name, the forum itself was never threatened, as it remained intact on the server. The only thing that changed was the path leading to it. It would be like if your street name changed and the mail man couldn't deliver a letter to you because of it. I controlled the domain name for about three weeks before napho made the discovery about it and broke the news to the public on 2003-02-11. In any case let us celebrate that I was the one who safeguarded the domain name rather than some p2p dialer company such as what happened with Soulseek's slsk.org domain name.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-01, 22:31
poor E
nobody cares to understand do they
if people are too lazy to renew domain names then they are unorganized dickheads
on the street when i leave a ball on the front yard what happens?
they dont care if its inside if someone really wants something they will get it
but its ur own stupid fault for leaving it in plain view

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-04, 15:15
I am a saint and it's too bad that I am not given proper recognition by Gary Robinson and his followers for taking the time to help him out and point out his security vulernabilities to him. You see, Gary had the email for his domain name registered to gazdet@hotmail.com. But if you don't use a Hotmail account, it becomes expired and eventually someone else can register it. So I decided to test the vulnerability and registered his expired Hotmail myself. I then transferred the domain to myself to safeguard it. After a few weeks I decided to then give it back to Gary. At that point he had trouble too with the redirection and I had to help him again get that right. He had the redirection of napsterites.net redirected to p2p-zone.com/underground, causing all old threads using the napsterites.net/underground link to fail, because they all pointed to p2p-zone.com/underground/underground.

It's a shame that people don't appreciate the hard work or generous acts that friends will do for them, but in life you have to expect that when you give a gift there are no strings attached. Socrates had a saying that "virtue is its own reward". I helped Gary safeguard his domain name expecting no reimbursement, but for the pure act of virtue itself. I have no choice but to help people, for it is in my nature to do so even when they commit acts of aggression such as banning me and my friends from their forums. I love my enemies and I am a slave to my conscience of virtue and of doing the right thing. People may take advantage of me and victimize me as Gary did but I refuse to change my nature. I would rather be exploited, impotent, and abused than to become belligerent and actually take up the sword to smite my enemies.
:sad:

When I safeguarded the domain name, the forum itself was never threatened, as it remained intact on the server. The only thing that changed was the path leading to it. It would be like if your street name changed and the mail man couldn't deliver a letter to you because of it. I controlled the domain name for about three weeks before napho made the discovery about it and broke the news to the public on 2003-02-11. In any case let us celebrate that I was the one who safeguarded the domain name rather than some p2p dialer company such as what happened with Soulseek's slsk.org domain name.

u know, i read this whole post in my head, using a John F. Kennedy voice.

I think u should run for president dude... just change your accent and verbal patterns to that of John F. Kennedy, and u might just win the heart of the nation.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-07, 23:06
i spat milk through my nose when i first saw that comment $ and hadn't replyed yet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO BAD
JFK was the man
im not really sure who is/was more evil though
E by a longway :p
?????Dr. Evil style?????