View Full Version : Anyone live near Boston?

Beejus
2004-02-21, 23:28
I'm down in Boston right now, just wondering if any of you Dionysians live near here....

I gotta find some shit to do, and no one is around to tell me what...!!

eclectica
2004-02-22, 06:05
I've been in Boston a few times, but I don't know the city well. My mother grew up there in Watertown. My parents went to school there in college, and that is where they met each other.

My feeling about Boston is that it is a boring city, and has as much charm as Mike Dukakis or John Kerry.

Beejus
2004-02-23, 03:12
ah fuck it, I'm back in Maine...

Nah, I didn't move, I was just getting the hell away from this depressive hell hole and went and visited my friend at Northeastern...

Beejus
2004-02-24, 18:22
There's nothing really wrong, it's just small town life is boring, predicatable and well, it's small.

Nothing to do. There's like 2 types of people here...
There's the drugs addicts and then there are the kids that wish they were cool enough to hang out with the drug addicts...

I go to a school with only 140 kids...so to get away to a big city and meet new/interesting people, and see an entirely different atmosphere, it was very theraputic for a small town hick such as myself.

:D

eclectica
2004-02-25, 09:46
Originally posted by Beejus
Nothing to do. There's like 2 types of people here...
There's the drugs addicts and then there are the kids that wish they were cool enough to hang out with the drug addicts...
You ought to start a trenchcoat mafia like the kids in Columbine, Colorado.