View Full Version : Anybody NOT sleeping?

tim
2004-02-23, 17:49

Dollar_Girl
2004-02-23, 21:47
u know, i noticed in ur list that u wrote "Africa" and then proceeded to name African countries, yet you failed to name the other continents of the countries you mentioned.

Wars leave legacies that die down very slowly if at all. I reccommend a peace process through a series of arse kissings and negotiations.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-02-24, 12:33
australia is a country/continent
new zealand dosent count
neither does tasmania sometimes
its like a different world down there
:eek:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-02-24, 22:46
its called propaganda and bribing
if not ur screwed man!

nicobie
2004-02-25, 01:23
Originally posted by Dollar_Girl
. I reccommend a peace process through a series of arse kissings and negotiations.

Yes

this usually works.

:beer:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-02-25, 17:21
ah but propaganda is much faster and whats peace?
i know its supposed to be good but without evil who is good?
even the best behaved people (like myself) cannot exist
its lie plus without minus
too much good good good good good and someone would pop
though maybe the bigger problem is that the nukes ''may'' be in the "hands" of somebody nasty or someone with enough of them already
unless ur england and noone wants england cause it rains too much
(*looks outside - fuck - Rain in the hottest australian month)
(but the wettest)

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-04, 14:55
time to start a war i think..maybe that will improve things or at least take my mind off of the isolation i feel inside me...i just hope that the war i bring does not succeed alienating and isolating me furthur.

-Tim

:jihad:

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 12:12
ah but propaganda is much faster and whats peace?
i know its supposed to be good but without evil who is good?
even the best behaved people (like myself) cannot exist
its lie plus without minus
too much good good good good good and someone would pop
though maybe the bigger problem is that the nukes ''may'' be in the "hands" of somebody nasty or someone with enough of them already
unless ur england and noone wants england cause it rains too much
(*looks outside - fuck - Rain in the hottest australian month)
(but the wettest)

it doesn't rain that much here... i just don't like winter cuz all the leaves fall off the trees and there isn't much daylight... it makes me depressed =|

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-07, 12:29
having severe mood variations according to the weather is a recognised condition. I feel happiest in Autumm.

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 12:49
shit... i completely got sidetracked as to why i was posting in this thread =D

the night before last i didn't sleep at all... 7 hours of rolling around not being able to sleep even though i was shattered. There is nothing more boring than lying in bed for 7 hours trying to get to sleep >=[

further to that i am aware of seasonal misery syndrome or whatever it is... it's ok now cuz it's july, but by november all the sun and leaves will be gone... for the first time i am thinking ahead and dreading autumn and winter =[

I don't really know why we even discuss what our favourite seasons are here... autumn in brisbane is prolly like summer in spain or something... winter in australia is prolly like summer in the UK...

i just wish all the leaves didn't fall off the trees... is there anything that can be done about seasonal shit the world's gone grey syndrome? =[

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 12:50
There is nothing more boring than lying in bed for 7 hours trying to get to sleep >=[

actually, any period longer than 7 hours would be more boring.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-07, 13:00
shit... i completely got sidetracked as to why i was posting in this thread =D

the night before last i didn't sleep at all... 7 hours of rolling around not being able to sleep even though i was shattered. There is nothing more boring than lying in bed for 7 hours trying to get to sleep >=[

further to that i am aware of seasonal misery syndrome or whatever it is... it's ok now cuz it's july, but by november all the sun and leaves will be gone... for the first time i am thinking ahead and dreading autumn and winter =[

I don't really know why we even discuss what our favourite seasons are here... autumn in brisbane is prolly like summer in spain or something... winter in australia is prolly like summer in the UK...

i just wish all the leaves didn't fall off the trees... is there anything that can be done about seasonal shit the world's gone grey syndrome? =[

at least your country has seasons. In australia, we have to ask each other what season it is, because there is no difference really. If u ask an aussie what season it is, they will count on their fingers *hmm september, october, november are spring... then i guess december, jan and feb are summer, march april may must be autumm... it's winter now mate".

There is something beautiful about seeing bare trees have new growth. If your trees had folliage all year round, it would become common, and it would no longer be special.

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 13:09
at least your country has seasons. In australia, we have to ask each other what season it is, because there is no difference really. If u ask an aussie what season it is, they will count on their fingers *hmm september, october, november are spring... then i guess december, jan and feb are summer, march april may must be autumm... it's winter now mate".

There is something beautiful about seeing bare trees have new growth. If your trees had folliage all year round, it would become common, and it would no longer be special.

in that case little miss fancy pants... how can ur fave season be autumn =D

ur right, spring here is awesome, hence it is my fave season... it's like the land wakes from a deep slumber and the explosion of colour and smells is very refreshing... but still... 3 months of misery beforehand... i dunno what i am going to do =[

do u have foliage all year round dolly?

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-07, 13:23
yeah our trees have leaves all year round

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 14:09
yeah our trees have leaves all year round

i don't recall mentioning trees in that question ;)

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-07, 14:16
u had that planned out didn't u :p

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-07, 14:18
well she's wrong anyway :p
we have some tree's that loose the leaves but some that do not and the grass is there all year round but it goes brown n yellow at times
our country is nice and mixed up :)

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-07, 14:23
majority dont lose leaves ay. Even fruit dont grow when its supposed to... it all depens on the weather, not the season, since they are two seperate things in australia. I mean... how long has it been since it rained in QLD? not a drop for weeks and weeks and weeks.

Mango tree should have been in season.. but the fruit all died and shrivelled because of the weather... too much rain, the fruit dies, too little rain, the fruit dies, too much wind, the flowers die. One summer its pouring the next summer u dont see a single drop of water from the sky. Crazy indeed.

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 14:57
u had that planned out didn't u :p

i'm suprised u didn't see that coming... oh poor dolly... u need me in ur life... without me ur so innocent :p

hehehe... cute =]