View Full Version : Make Dionysians forum only viewable by members

tim
2004-02-23, 20:36

eclectica
2004-02-23, 23:36
I'm being a gentleman by not voting, but I think this thread is the appropriate place for me to explain why I've chosen to make the "dionysians" lounge forum public. It is because I believe in openness, and in open communities. I also don't want people registering just to view the forum.

"we are not ashamed of who we are or of our nakedness."

Criminal_Sniper
2004-02-24, 22:53
i voted yeah but some private some public is good
id probably have a second private forum and a public face kind of one
to distract them lol

-GS-
2004-04-03, 13:11
Well, I came here by reading that particular forum and then decided I want
to register and see the rest.

Only thing I have negative to say this far is Teh Drama that is going on.
I know I can try to skip those Posts and all but could it be more suitable
for the forums if the Drama was out off topics? Maybe have own section for that kinda stuff?
It would make threads more easier to read. No need to harvest the Information
and leave the Personal Drama out. It can be so tiresome to read.
I dont post much, been new and all, but i dont think i will unless
things gets a little less personal.

Or, easier way for me would be to say "Leave the Dollar Girl alone, no need to get personal"
but i dont know all the facts as I try to weed the facts out. :P

Nothing personal against anyone, just my 2 cents.

tim
2004-04-03, 13:42
drama is hard to deal with and believe it or not i welcome you're two cents..its alright to disagree with me and or anyone else here.

you seem nice enough and smart enough that i think it will be a real joy getting to 'know you' but only in ways you are comfortable being known

heh...my favourite person here, 'slx' actually i really love everyone here to the best of my reasoning abilities..was once described as being an 'argumentative jackass' and i think now i too am fitting 'that bill'

and i agree the drama was at an all time high yesterday..by 'my measurements' it was 80/20 drama/helpful computer info.

eclectica
2004-04-03, 22:32
Only thing I have negative to say this far is Teh Drama that is going on.
I know I can try to skip those Posts and all but could it be more suitable
for the forums if the Drama was out off topics? Maybe have own section for that kinda stuff?
At one point I pondered cutting up the lounge forum into two parts; with drama or personal threads in one, and objective subjects in another. But I think it creates a type of artificial separation which doesn't naturally exist.

I find that the posting style of Harby-tim is not ideal, because every thread tends to get hijacked by him so that he tries to change the subject to be about him rather than about the issue at hand. Here in this post (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3755) I explain my views on his posting style.

I think the best solution would be to use peer pressure rather than moderating tools to keep the forum in line. So if you only reply in the context of a thread as it originally was intended, then you will be using your peer pressure to keep the forum in line and threads on topic. Apparently the drama of Harby-tim interests us and fascinates us or we wouldn't be reacting to it. When it starts to tire us, then we will stop responding to it as much.
:drama:

-GS-
2004-04-03, 22:49
I dont mind about people getting more "personal", its just the matter of
"where" to do it that sometimes gets to me, the usability of the board.

Im even willing to talk about myself too, with certain level.
Given a little more info we can "see" ppl behind these Profiles and thus,
make the comminucation a little more human and we could perhaps understand each othera opinions a little better.
Of course, no user should be demanded to hang over the info.
That should happen by users own will. Some people like the anonymosity.

I find out that i dont really have to play the anonymosity card that much,
i dont get to fights so much so i dont have to worry so much about getting
"hacked" or what have we.
Having some basic security like firewalls and proxys is not too dumb either, but mostly its about playing nice. I dont get kicks swearing or pissing people off.

I dont know which gategory I belong but I find this (http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html) site funny,
especially for ppl with High Internet Identity Crisis.
I may not be aware what/how I appear on the net, but i dont have crisis about it.

So there, getting more personal, eh?
And im not doing this in "the right thread" either, oh well...

:)

tim
2004-04-03, 23:15
Apparently the drama of Harby-tim interests us and fascinates us or we wouldn't be reacting to it. When it starts to tire us, then we will stop responding to it as much.
:drama:

that's a really good link, GS..and i'm flattered, E..sad thing is i really can't help the behaviour its inherit in who I am that I behave this way.

tim
2004-04-03, 23:25
haha, these monkies look like Ferengi

see pic (http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Howlers.jpg)

for not startrek deep space nine fans..that's a space alien. ;)

tim
2004-04-09, 04:00
drama is at 100 percent now..its been there since yesterday and will probably remain at that level until all UNRESOLVED issues are settled.

dudeasincool
2004-04-18, 08:57
I would have never visited this place if it was closed. As far as googlebot is concerned, I probably have to clean up some stuff i posted, but at the end of the day (there's that *&*## phrase again), its all cool.

on the other hand, you might consider having a mods room for private discussions...you can, as we sometimes do, invite other members in for private discussions. maybe thats the solution you are looking for

Thanks for inviting me to drop by. I love the colors of this site, and it seems like you have some nice caring people

lates :)

eclectica
2004-08-26, 23:45
The "dionysians" lounge forum in which the majority of posts have been made (81%) is now closed off from unregistered guests and users awaiting email confirmation. This is being done on an experimental basis to see what effects there are.

The search engine spiders are now going crazy all over the forum updating their records while getting a lot of errors for threads which can no longer be viewed.
http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_nopermission.gif

What will probably happen now is the ratio of members to guests (which are mostly search engines) will increase. Typically in the past there would be 3 members and 30 guests online within a half hour period, which is the cookie session length here. The total bandwidth usage of the forum (July 2004 had 2.8 GB of traffic) will probably be reduced as well.

tim
2004-08-27, 00:00
The "dionysians" lounge forum in which the majority of posts have been made (81%) is now closed off from unregistered guests and users awaiting email confirmation. This is being done on an experimental basis to see what effects there are.

The search engine spiders are now going crazy all over the forum updating their records while getting a lot of errors for threads which can no longer be viewed.
http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_nopermission.gif

What will probably happen now is the ratio of members to guests (which are mostly search engines) will increase. Typically in the past there would be 3 members and 30 guests online within a half hour period, which is the cookie session length here. The total bandwidth usage of the forum (July 2004 had 2.8 GB of traffic) will probably be reduced as well.

I'm curious about something...(yes this is being said to get under your skin and grab ur goat...so to speak)

I'm gonna make you mad by saying this (I fully well expect some restriction, partial or total privilege loss or outright ban..temp or permanent for doing so..but if it has to be then make it so)

Are you sure this hasn't been done for far more self-serving and selfish reasons than what you'd like for the general populus of 'sheep' to believe?

I'm almost certain you did this for one of two reasons.
1)either so that I couldn't log out and read posts without being logged into the forum...thus preventing you from tracking my user activity.
2)To prevent Gary Robinson aka 'gazdet' (the real administrator from www.p2p-zone.com) from being able to do the same.

with this said..let me SPOIL this for you. if the REAL REASONS were for either or BOTH of the above...you still lose..should I say fail (i know how you hate that word)...because let me accentuate this as its important: YOU ARE GIVING ME WHAT I WANT.

Look at the first post in this thread..who asked you for this? and whom do you HATE the most? the answer is the same to both questions: ME

so you have to live with the shame of failure for giving into me..but not only that shame but also the shame that you've yet again COMPROMISED your principles I actually remember you not wanting to force people to register just to read the 'lame crap' posted here..and in making it this open you somehow elevated yourself very self-rightiously as being better than Gary Robinson.

keywords: I want you to do this:

Hint:
If I tell you to go right...you go left..so I usually tell you to do the opposite of what I want and you do it everytime...now you have to wonder with this revelation exposed..am I telling you to go right...thinking that you may think I want you to really go left? or am I tricking you into going right by making you think that I only chose it so you'd do the opposite?

confusing isn't it?

I confused me as well...so do I want you to go right by telling you to go right and make you think that I really wanted you to go left and said go right to get you to do what I want...or am I just making you think I want you to go left by saying go right when in actuality going right is what I wanted to begin with.

ahahaahahahaha...now you'll never know :O)

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-27, 00:59
I confused me as well...so do I want you to go right by telling you to go right and make you think that I really wanted you to go left and said go right to get you to do what I want...or am I just making you think I want you to go left by saying go right when in actuality going right is what I wanted to begin with.

ahahaahahahaha...now you'll never know :O)

in other words, you are making up reasons that cover each and and every decision made, to convince people that no matter what the outcome, it was still a part of your grand plan of manipulation.

That sounds like a stupid mans plan. Humpty, congratulations for your yet again common and below average intelect.

tim
2004-08-27, 01:17
in other words, you are making up reasons that cover each and and every decision made, to convince people that no matter what the outcome, it was still a part of your grand plan of manipulation.

That sounds like a stupid mans plan. Humpty, congratulations for your yet again common and below average intelect.

that reasoning got you to post a picture of ur ancient boyfriend..i knew what i posted was a picture of you dad..but you couldn't live with others thinking you were fucking your own father so you posted a real pic...eclectica got off on your old age fetish as much as I did..maybe that's why you spent so much time working in the nursing and old folks homes eh? scoping out the scenery?

if I had explained my clever use of manipulation and hadn't insulted eclectica or slx..i could still go on berating you and getting information from you...but I told you what I was doing in an effort to prevent you from revealing too much in a reactionary way...you did have a tendency to react too quickly to things without thinking them through.

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-27, 01:23
that reasoning got you to post a picture of ur ancient boyfriend..i knew what i posted was a picture of you dad..but you couldn't live with others thinking you were fucking your own father so you posted a real pic...eclectica got off on your old age fetish as much as I did..maybe that's why you spent so much time working in the nursing and old folks homes eh? scoping out the scenery?

if I had explained my clever use of manipulation and hadn't insulted eclectica or slx..i could still go on berating you and getting information from you...but I told you what I was doing in an effort to prevent you from revealing too much in a reactionary way...you did have a tendency to react too quickly to things without thinking them through.

humpty, i had posted that picture of my father many times on napsterites forum etc. I also had it stored in my account. I posted pictures of my boyfriend because i love him and i am open about him.

Do you really need to convince urself that you are the reason why people post things and the only reason they post at all. I guess you are the reason the sun comes out too, and the only reason 'god created' man.

humpty, humpty, humpty. COMMON.

tim
2004-08-27, 01:30
humpty, i had posted that picture of my father many times on napsterites forum etc. I also had it stored in my account. I posted pictures of my boyfriend because i love him and i am open about him.

Do you really need to convince urself that you are the reason why people post things and the only reason they post at all. I guess you are the reason the sun comes out too, and the only reason 'god created' man.

humpty, humpty, humpty. COMMON.

originally you AND slx both posted here because of me...however the reasoning for why you post here has changed...its good that you graduated on from a dependency or need for me to post...you now post here because you have a thing for eclectica..call it a crush..i dunno..but you admire the man...i knew as soon as he posted that thread about creepy things that you would post in it..because it is the exact kind of mental acumen you crave and are drawn too..i don't mind it..the two of you complement each other well...(yes I used the term complement correctly). I mean that in a good way like chocalate and peanut butter go well together..so do your thoughts and eclectica's thoughts blend well together..he inspires you to new literary heights and occassionally you bring out the best in him as well.

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-27, 01:32
humpty, i didn't post here because of you. i posted at the other forum before it closed, and now i post here. Silly man.

slx
2004-08-27, 01:34
littledik....plain & simple...i ask him to do it....i have more to fuk with you with now

little fat man.....if it's a pain in your ass, i'm all for it

oh yeah....what's a gazdet?

tim
2004-08-27, 01:38
littledik....plain & simple...i ask him to do it....i have more to fuk with you with now

little fat man.....if it's a pain in your ass, i'm all for it

oh yeah....what's a gazdet?

i don't understand you at times...where are you from?
i doubt you'd spout this crap off to me in person knowing full well you'd get knocked on your arse for doing so.

slx
2004-08-27, 01:52
i don't understand you at times...where are you from?
i doubt you'd spout this crap off to me in person knowing full well you'd get knocked on your arse for doing so.you're not supposed to understand me littledik...not unless i want you to

i'm from california, retired to mississippi in 1995 and yes i absolutely would speak my mind to you in person

now wasn't that a nice reply...lol

slx
2004-08-27, 01:55
the purpose of this forum isn't to horse around....

this is a public forum so don't litter. put in in the trash can where it belongs

tim
2004-08-27, 04:06
so u're trying to emulate www.p2pzone.com (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground)?

goodjob. that's something i've been for all along..supposedly this isn't an offshoot of the old napster forum...it's actually a tehru spinoff..kinda like lisa bonet's a different world was of the cosby show.

eclectica
2004-08-27, 04:26
I moved this thread to the lounge forum. The site feedback subforum is mostly for troubleshooting questions, help, and suggestions about the forum. Sometimes the course of conversation in a thread changes and causes it to get moved to the more appropriate subforum.

eclectica
2004-08-28, 17:24
Eventually I want to open up the "dionysians" lounge subforum back to being viewed by guests. Restricting the words of this forum to just members who are logged in is unpleasant the way DRM is unpleasant in the world of digital musical files. I'll leave it closed to non-members for a few more days to observe the effects. But I would like to have it opened back up in order to commemorate the upcoming three-year anniversary of the assault on our values of liberty and freedom.

tim
2004-08-28, 19:04
in order to commemorate the upcoming three-year anniversary of the assault on our values of liberty and freedom.

what is this bullshit you are spewing? as long as you continue to ban and restrict there is no liberty and no freedom here.

slx
2004-08-28, 20:58
opened back up in order to commemorate the upcoming three-year anniversary of the assault on our values of liberty and freedom.yes...i 2nd that emotion

reminds me...i finally got around to watching michaels moore's film....F-9/11....good flick if you're a democrat, doubt the elephants cared for it much though

i'd find any of it difficult to credibly disprove....imho, for the most part, we've seen it all b4, scatter'd, in news bits & sound bites

all in all...i'd give it 5 thumbs up...it took courage to do such an unpopular thing

& i hope bush gets his ass kik'd come election day...he did it to us once, will we allow him to do it to us again? (the emperors cloths, you know)

eclectica
2004-08-28, 21:34
A lot of people seem to be coming to New York this weekend to protest against the Republican convention. Normally the convention of the incumbent is more boring than the one of the challenger, but the protesters are making Bush's convention exciting.

tim
2004-08-28, 22:06
lamb with rice is yummy! :drool: :cool: :eyesdown:

nicobie
2004-08-29, 01:30
But I would like to have it opened back up in order to commemorate the upcoming three-year anniversary of the assault on our values of liberty and freedom.

Just what the fook are u talking about?

U know u're a censorship loving fool. Can't have others doing to u what you have enjoyed doing to others, now can we. Hahahahahahaa

Just another like tttimmy. U like the pervert don't u? Well you sure let him post his weird~

He (with your blessing) fucked this joint. It is in u're power to click the ignore buttom on the sicko, but NO, you seem to enjoy the sadist. I'll tell you what I told $, "What would you do if he lived next door to your little sister (or god forbid, brother)". If the sick bastard knocked on your door asking for your sister or mother... What would u do?

I think we should turn the prick in. When he rapes someone, how will u handle the guilt?

This ain't funny..........

tim
2004-08-29, 01:44
Just what the fook are u talking about?

U know u're a censorship loving fool. Can't have others doing to u what you have enjoyed doing to others, now can we. Hahahahahahaa

Just another like tttimmy. U like the pervert don't u? Well you sure let him post his weird~

He (with your blessing) fucked this joint. It is in u're power to click the ignore buttom on the sicko, but NO, you seem to enjoy the sadist. I'll tell you what I told $, "What would you do if he lived next door to your little sister (or god forbid, brother)". If the sick bastard knocked on your door asking for your sister or mother... What would u do?

I think we should turn the prick in. When he rapes someone, how will u handle the guilt?

This ain't funny..........

Thiis good and deserves discussion...eclectica did nothing to stop the abuse...he tolerated it even admonished it...possibly encouraged it as well.

tim
2004-08-29, 01:54
nicobie I would pm you with the proof about eclectica but he has disabled my ability to pm people because he doesn't want them knowing the truth about himself.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 01:56
DIE

slx
2004-08-29, 01:57
A lot of people seem to be coming to New York this weekend to protest against the Republican convention. Normally the convention of the incumbent is more boring than the one of the challenger, but the protesters are making Bush's convention exciting.i wish i was there this weekend....i'd probably be seen on the news channels being carried off in handcuffs....

e...have you seen the 'Eyes Wide Open' exhibit in the park? i'd like to see it, makes my heart hurt seeing the pics.....very symbolic

nicobie
2004-08-29, 01:59
nicobie I would pm you with the proof about eclectica but he has disabled my ability to pm people because he doesn't want them knowing the truth about himself.

DIE

slx
2004-08-29, 02:01
nicobie I would pm you with the proof about eclectica but he has disabled my ability to pm people because he doesn't want them knowing the truth about himself.you don't need pm's to babble littledik....post it here, in the open, let us all know these great revelations about e

i thought so

hey nic, what you drinkin tonight?

tim
2004-08-29, 02:09
you don't need pm's to babble littledik....post it here, in the open, let us all know these great revelations about e

i thought so

put your bullet back in your pocket, barney.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 02:14
you don't need pm's to babble littledik....post it here, in the open, let us all know these great revelations about e

i thought so

Hi slx,

Not drinking much other than a couple cheap beers. (2 keystones)

However I'm about to pull out the bottle of Jagermeister. Lots of peeps think I drink then post. Not true. I don't drink hardly at all. I have no excuse for my crappy posts.

I just think TTTimmy needs to be exposed to the authority's,and 'lurkie needs to grow up and look around a bit~~~~.

Have u read what the sick bastard Timmmy has typed over the last year? He is just trying to fuck us all over. In my opinion he has won.

Might as well shut the whole joint down it fools like him are what we get.

Post at me in 20 minutes for a jager rant. (na, I don't like to post when drunk)

tim
2004-08-29, 02:19
Hi slx,

Not drinking much other than a couple cheap beers. (2 keystones)

However I'm about to pull out the bottle of Jagermeister. Lots of peeps think I drink then post. Not true. I don't drink hardly at all. I have no excuse for my crappy posts.

I just think TTTimmy needs to be exposed to the authority's,and 'lurkie needs to grow up and look around a bit~~~~.

Have u read what the sick bastard Timmmy has typed over the last year? He is just trying to fuck us all over. In my opinion he has won.

Might as well shut the whole joint down it fools like him are what we get.

Post at me in 20 minutes for a jager rant. (na, I don't like to post when drunk)

this was really, really nice. I hope I don't miss anything you post here...exposed to the authorities for what exactly? and electica...we won't go there about what he needs.

you realise I have been posting here but for about nine months..you are inferring a year..what exactly do you object to? cite specific examples and show references to the things you have issue with...how exactly do you think I am accomplishing 'fucking you all over' as you put it? what did you mean by 'i think he is trying to fuck us all over?

slx
2004-08-29, 02:21
Hi slx,

Might as well shut the whole joint down it fools like him are what we get.don't worry too much bout littledik dude....his days are number'd & he doesn't know the number

ck your pm's for the date of demise

tim
2004-08-29, 02:25
don't worry too much bout littledik dude....his days are number'd & he doesn't know the number

you don't need pm's to babble old fart....post it here, in the open, let us all know these great revelations about me

nicobie
2004-08-29, 02:36
don't worry too much bout littledik dude....his days are number'd & he doesn't know the number

K

Maybe there is a god.

eclectica
2004-08-29, 05:35
e...have you seen the 'Eyes Wide Open' exhibit in the park? i'd like to see it, makes my heart hurt seeing the pics.....very symbolic

I didn't know about it until you mentioned it. I see in the Google cache of their website (http://www.afsc.org/eyes/) that they will be in various locations of Manhattan. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out next week as all those areas except Central Park are within a mile of where I work.

August 28 • Central Park (Cherry Hill)

August 29, 30, 31 • Judson Memorial Church, 55 Washington Square South

September 1 • Union Square Park

September 2 – 6 • Judson Memorial Church, 55 Washington Square South

nicobie
2004-08-30, 00:49
K

Maybe there is a god.

guess not....

the perv is still here and 'da lerkie' enjoys him (doues butt fookers}?

Why do think its OK to perv on the young ones?

tim
2004-08-30, 01:59
guess not....

the perv is still here and 'da lerkie' enjoys him (doues butt fookers}?

Why do think its OK to perv on the young ones?

i have no idea what you are talking about. whom are you addressing?

eclectica
2004-08-31, 04:30
The lounge forum is now viewable to guests.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 14:36
yippee
good to see there is no hidden thoughts
someone may give me a job as world president
i can't expect them to sign up to find me can i?
:D
ill leave it at that
*starts to think how freakin cool that would be*
*slaps self*

tim
2004-09-05, 15:31
yippee
good to see there is no hidden thoughts
someone may give me a job as world president

unfucking likely...no one will 'give' you anything in this world..you have to earn it for yourself or take it if you can.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 16:37
well i can be given to if i deserve it
i can't see why not
Bush stole it after he lost by half a million votes
the only way things should be gains is through some work
taking something is not doing that
cept for fat people who see walking to be bad and painfull
i wont say anymore

there is the way it should be and the way it is
two things that are blurred within languages

tim
2004-09-05, 17:10
why do you feel you 'deserve anything'?
i can't see why not
you contradict yourself here after being criticised
i wont say anymore
you jump right back into judmentalism and condemnation here...again crim [b]where is the love?

[b][color=gold]no misinterpretations here, dude...only a hypocrit exposing himself for what he really is...just that..a hypocrit..i'll be blunt...here you've done the very same thing you accused (sigh this is so stupid) 'Dollar' of..which is when attacked..immediately you attack back with your insulting insinuation directed toward me using personal knowledge to form a very 'personal attack' towards me verbally in written form in a post on a messageboard..do you see rony in the actions you've just vaguely taken?

I know you feel hurt by 'my attack' on you...and trust me it can get a lot worse. (i'm showing the divinity of my nature here). Crim here are you two choices:
a)conform to the popular appeal which is to hate me blindly with unreasoning anger for no real or just cause.
b)continue defending me as if nothing were wrong..dance like nobody is watching you, love as if you've never been hurt.
or
c)The more realistic possibility..re-examine why it is people are 'attacking' me here..realise they have some validity behind those desires..ask yourself if its worth losing the respect of others here to defend such a bastard as myself who doesn't really care about you one way or the other.

After you do these things...you'll make a choice...but what choice will it be?
will it be within the scope of the possibilities as they've been presented to you by me...meaning you are under my guidance..power and control..by only accepting the things I offer as the only possible choices for you to make?

can you find alternatives to my suggested paths to take?

will the decisions you make be 'right or wrong' based on the presently collected data and choice offering?

tim
2004-09-05, 17:14
why do you feel you 'deserve anything'?
i can't see why not
you contradict yourself here after being criticised
i wont say anymore
you jump right back into judmentalism and condemnation here...again crim where is the love?

no misinterpretations here, dude...only a hypocrit exposing himself for what he really is...just that..a hypocrit..i'll be blunt...here you've done the very same thing you accused (sigh this is so stupid) 'Dollar' of..which is when attacked..immediately you attack back with your insulting insinuation directed toward me using personal knowledge to form a very 'personal attack' towards me verbally in written form in a post on a messageboard..do you see rony in the actions you've just vaguely taken?

I know you feel hurt by 'my attack' on you...and trust me it can get a lot worse. (i'm showing the divinity of my nature here). Crim here are you two choices:
a)conform to the popular appeal which is to hate me blindly with unreasoning anger for no real or just cause.
b)continue defending me as if nothing were wrong..dance like nobody is watching you, love as if you've never been hurt.
or
c)The more realistic possibility..re-examine why it is people are 'attacking' me here..realise they have some validity behind those desires..ask yourself if its worth losing the respect of others here to defend such a bastard as myself who doesn't really care about you one way or the other.

After you do these things...you'll make a choice...but what choice will it be?
will it be within the scope of the possibilities as they've been presented to you by me...meaning you are under my guidance..power and control..by only accepting the things I offer as the only possible choices for you to make?

can you find alternatives to my suggested paths to take?

will the decisions you make be 'right or wrong' based on the presently collected data and choice offering?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 18:20
i deserve it after the hard work right?
i was joking about world president but i would like to be someone one day with some power to do something
not a contradiction just a missunderstanding
and i intend on putting in the hard work

there is always love but i can criticise
ur fat
is there something you do not know
but i never made fun of u did i?
did i judge u from that position?
i barely saw it the fat peoples way dude
the walk down the street to steal someones ball from the front yard would be not the nicest for someone who does not know that walking helps
i know u know that walking is good for ya
i didnt want to say anymore incase u thought i was talking about u

on on the multiple choice ill make my own
im a rebel u should know that by now

D) love u as i did unconditionally, knowing u are like me, unperfect and unawakened. Not giving a fuck on polular belief. Judging u for what u are and accepting that but know that all things are impermanent PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE Crim :)

tim
2004-09-05, 18:59
i deserve it after the hard work right?
i was joking about world president but i would like to be someone one day with some power to do something
not a contradiction just a missunderstanding
and i intend on putting in the hard work

there is always love but i can criticise
ur fat
is there something you do not know
but i never made fun of u did i?
did i judge u from that position?
i barely saw it the fat peoples way dude
the walk down the street to steal someones ball from the front yard would be not the nicest for someone who does not know that walking helps
i know u know that walking is good for ya
i didnt want to say anymore incase u thought i was talking about u

on on the multiple choice ill make my own
im a rebel u should know that by now

D) love u as i did unconditionally, knowing u are like me, unperfect and unawakened. Not giving a fuck on polular belief. Judging u for what u are and accepting that but know that all things are impermanent PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE Crim :)

didn't read this...just saying as dollar_girl once said about her body being irrelevant to her participation/discussion on these forums...seems a contradiction or a doublestandard that my body is treated with so much relevance.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 19:28
yes i understand that Tim
very true
though im not really criticising in a bad way but a constructive way i do not bring u down when i say it
or at least it is not my intention

tim
2004-09-05, 20:55
yes i understand that Tim
very true
though im not really criticising in a bad way but a constructive way i do not bring u down when i say it
or at least it is not my intention

that would not matter IF it were really irrelevant.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-06, 00:53
didn't read this...just saying as dollar_girl once said about her body being irrelevant to her participation/discussion on these forums...seems a contradiction or a doublestandard that my body is treated with so much relevance.

there is no double standard humpty, you made your body an issue by posting pictures of your body to 'prove' to us all how morbidly obese you are. You pm'd me telling me u will show me and i quote "MORE PICTURES OF HOW FAT I AM" if i don't show anyone else.

I couldn't care less how much lard encases your shrivelled heart, but its good to know you like us to pay so much attention to it.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-06, 03:09
intention overides the relevence
we both know the same thing is there any argument or discussion needed Tim?
i have hypnosis for weight loss
do not know if it works because ive not needed it (i starve :()
lemme know if ur interested and ill be able to swing it to ya sometime
see Tim im only here to help myself and others

goodmorning world
5 hours sleep just will not cut it though......

tim
2004-09-06, 03:53
intention overides the relevence
we both know the same thing is there any argument or discussion needed Tim?
i have hypnosis for weight loss
do not know if it works because ive not needed it (i starve :()
lemme know if ur interested and ill be able to swing it to ya sometime
see Tim im only here to help myself and others

goodmorning world
5 hours sleep just will not cut it though......

deeply disappointed in this reply.

tim
2004-09-06, 03:55
shrivelled heart

interesting choice of words there.

tim
2004-09-06, 03:57
why did you choose those?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-06, 05:19
if i do not mean to hurt u Tim and i do is it maybe ur sensitivity?
or ur judging urself

what do u want Tim?
what havent i given u that i can give?

be dissapointed all u want
did u not hear what u wanted to?

problems are to be solved

tim
2004-09-07, 01:51
Don't discuss yourself, for you are bound to lose; if you belittle
yourself, you are believed; if you praise yourself, you are disbelieved.
-Michel de Montaigne, essayist (1533-1592)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-09, 13:01
believe urself and noone can belittle u
praise is given where needed
if u cannot love urself who can?
if u cannot talk to or about urself who can?

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-13, 08:12
believe urself and noone can belittle u
praise is given where needed
if u cannot love urself who can?
if u cannot talk to or about urself who can?

you know, one thing i have realised that, if you don't love yourself, you will have deep problems loving someone else. If you have no selfworth, its hard to spread the love.

tim
2004-09-13, 10:19
you know, one thing i have realised that, if you don't love yourself, you will have deep problems loving someone else. If you have no selfworth, its hard to spread the love.

too true do you have these 'issues' katarina?
sure seems so.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-14, 13:51
we all do to some extent
and the ignorance of it is one of the main causes of more of it
ive said things along those lines many times

ur brain does not works on logic Tim only what works at the time for u to win

nanook
2004-09-14, 14:06
Sniper, dude. I would love to shoot the shit with you. You're pretty cool in your own way.

tim
2004-09-14, 14:27
Sniper, dude. I would love to shoot the shit with you. You're pretty cool in your own way.

he has to die. anyone who disagrees with me must die.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-14, 18:54
i know isnt it terrible
im going to have to do something :p

and thanks raar
may take up the offer :p

nanook
2004-09-14, 21:22
i know isnt it terrible
im going to have to do something :p

and thanks raar
may take up the offer :p

Any time dude.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-15, 13:10
in time we can exchange emails to have a chat
do not send me one from here
i do not use it often enough cept keeping it activated :p

nanook
2004-09-15, 22:01
np

tim
2004-09-20, 13:53
I misinterpreted dude as in cool's first response in this thread...I think he though we meant the whole forum (dionysians the site as a whole) rather than just the dionysian subforum.