she is a challenge she comes up with some good points
she actually makes me think
isnt that something worth missing?

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 16:07
quim is a uk slang word for vagina.

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:06
then quim is wrong..and you are OUT OF LINE. i advise you not to post 'at me' again.

u know what? seeing as this isn't ur forum, unless ur a clone of E, that ur pretty free with ur demands and requests... i don't see the word 'please' being used very often either, so why don't u fuck off u ill mannered psycho eh?

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:12
sorry, i mean fuck off please.

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:16
pistoles at noon..or do you prefer a cockfight?

no, i prefer u to fuck off... what part of the phrase 'fuck off' do u not understand? i don't recall asking for a duel or even some kind of wierd redneck lets see who's got the biggest cock competition either.

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:19
i advise you not to post 'at me' again.

shit, i didn't see that... i had better do as u say because i'm so scared now u said that... please don't hurt me mister tim.

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:23
quite honestly..i don't understand the term 'fuck off' i'm american remember? and i'm not hip to uk slang..so without the intention of myself being 'condescending' or 'cute' what exactly do you mean when telling me to do that?

i mean go stick ur dick in ur favourite chicken again, and do it elsewhere.

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:29
and why do i owe u big time? =|

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 20:50
words can break more than bones sometimes.

THIS isn't doing EITHER of us any good..just makes us look foolish and pathetic or 'childish' in HER EYES...however here i reveal a small portion of that 'great truth' i once posted about...

in order to draw 'her out' all we need do is attack each other and she will respond to one or both of us to tell us how petty we are.

let's both be mature about this and stay out of each others way..i suggest u hate me..maybe YOU SHOULD

at any rate i can't talk about this now...i have to go..and yes i'm still angry at you for what you did to her and it should be exposed but has not been that is why you owe me big time..i've let u keep ur dignity and even 'threw you a bone'...heh...

look... i don't hate u, i don't really feel anything for u good or bad... i'm not really sure i feel anything for her either.]

as for ur anger... blow it out ur arse u idiot... u don't know what went on, and the fact that u think u did just shows how truly stupid u really are... it's all he said she said shit, stuff that if u had any brains u wouldn't go near, but u do, cuz ur an absolute arsehat lmao...

it's nothing to do with u... why the hell do u think it does?

as for the rest of what u said... whatever... expose whatever u want i really couldn't care less... ur a nothing... a nobody... and if what u know is truth then she is a nothing too... i am invulnerable to u and anyone else here.

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 21:02
you should rue those words..

why?

mekajinn
2004-04-01, 21:53
i'm not really sure this is the place to be talking about this... and to be honest, i'm not really sure that i am the person u should even be talking to about it.

If that is the way u feel then talk to her about it... at least show her that much respect rather than posturing like some kind of alpha male wannabe with me...

i don't feel threatened by u in any way... and u really shouldn't feel threatened by me (if u do)... it's just life... the internet just adds another way to fuck it all up to be honest.

nicobie
2004-04-02, 01:03
The asshole is wacked out.

cover u're ass and leave quick.

'Lurkie' is twisted and has fucked-up thoughts.

he don touch my pooper...............ever

eclectica
2004-04-02, 07:14
after she's gone..my attraction to this place will end....as long as she is not here..neither will I be here..can this place survive without a principle'd chocalaty character?
Your chocolately words are like diarrhea splattered all over the bathroom walls.

You said you love Jesus more than you love Dollar_Girl, so why are you unsatisfied and unhappy?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-02, 08:10
God/Jesus only fills heart in time of trying to prove to someone they feel
:D
the rest of the time they are pathetic sniveling whingers
u guys really think this is reality?
that u can stay out of each others ways?
get a grip on things guys
this is a discussion forum not a pick up sex line or chat room
where people just masturbate anyway cause its not real
real in a different sense of the word

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 10:56
heh..you really think my 'monkey bluster' can frighten them? by 'monkey-bluster' i mean the behaviour of a territorial gorilla in the wild and how he puts on a display of anger and rage to frighten the other apes away.

mekajinn is right in knowing you can physically threaten anyone here over the internet....unless of course ur insane..and insanity knows no boundries.

still the anger? and disappointment you pose, e..with your very adequate good words for me..i receive them not as a psychotic but a deeply disturbed person...not someone learning or seeking to gain humility..i already have it..just acknowledging what you already know and accepting your assessment of me for myself.

i'm unsatisfied because dollar_girl quite simply does not compare to another friend i let slip away from me who loved me better..dollar girl is dishonest with herself and feelings..she's incredibly smart when it comes to geopolitical issues but on interpersonal relationships...she's an abysmal failure..or she fails the test.

i don't know literally how old she is...she won't tell me..i can probably insult her enough or trick mekajinn or sixxgunnz to get the correct answer...but i'll guess again based on knowledge culled from her privately and publicly that she's between 19-22 years old.

it takes time for a person to gain the level of wisdom i want and need..the last friend who had the wisdom i so needed was around 42 at the time....ethen...not a friend to me but someone i used to see a lot online back in the old kazaa days..same as many of you saw each other..had a great talent for assessing people..possibly he was so great at it because he was everybit as pathetic as the people he would put down but strangely how accurate or 'biting'..scathingly honest some of his criticisms of me/we ...us..were.

if you look on p2pzone....hell i'll find it for you..you'll see an 'assessment' of me by this person known to a few of us as 'ethen' and it involves a call to 911 he made where he complained of a 'strange kid' named 'harby' hanging outside his house dressed in a boy scout uniform with whips and leather chains...lol...if i look at it today...i can see how funny and clever that was then...not so funny when you're actually wearing those things lol.

At any rate he assessed 'dollar_girl' too..i despise screennames they have a way of trivialising or dehumanising the person..by insulating and shielding them from harsh critcism leveled at them as they person they seem to be based on revealed knowledge..selected revealed knowledge of what they want to project themselves as.

I'm angry because I love her and it seems she doesn't love me back...however it may be something more deeper than that...let me just say it...i don't get the love and support i need from her...i need and want her support...maybe she doesn't know how to nurture me..it all comes back to basic human need of needing to be loved and understood.

I sought her out specifically because i wanted the best the board had to offer and she was 'it'....the one everyone wanted...seemingly so...for their friend...so i wanted her too.

Whiny people are selfish and manipulative and quite controlling..those are the best adjectives i can find to describe myself...and unfortunately i ain't as wise as i seem in that asessment..i get a lot of my knowledge from other people learning to keep things such as new revelation and the knowledge or bits of wisdom new people bring into my life. i am a collection or an amalgamation of the best qualities from the wondeful people who have graced my life usually briefly and for a short set by God period of time...they come when i need them and leave when i don't.

Beezus is one such person..she is the 42 year old woman i thought i loved but it was her who really loved me..enough to listen to all i had to say as i told her about myself and she was eager to hear more..always encouraging me and always excited for me.

Dollar_girl i don't mean to hurt you by telling you don't compare to her..but quite simply and quite honestly you don't you can't..you are you for the person that you are.

I'm a fucked up individual..who isn't? did you ask that question? who doesn't have the problems i deal with daily or the difficult struggles i face all the time...or isn't facing the same things too or much worse..and these people go on living 'normal' what is normal lives? i can't tell you what normal is i don't know normal..if we take the lowest common denominator as being jerry springer show guest with possibly the greatest multiplier say a 'lawye'r or doctor..what i perceive as a status symbol for success: wealth and money and erroneously contribute that those things: wealth and money make people happen i fall somewhere in between the perfectness of middle class.

I don't have too much so that I cannot appreciate it...i don't have too little so as to be jealous of others who have more..i have enough not to want..not to want as in to be hungry for food and not so much to where it makes me cold and insensitive to others who don't have enough food on their plate.

Hell i might as well finish this...

go to bed ffs... i think ur judgement is impaired.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 11:41
lol, i am gone for 3 days and look at this usless drama.

Harb... dude... ur scaring me... you are talking as though me and you are going through some sort of break up or something... dude, dont you think your behaviour is a little scary? All i have done is posted publically on a forum with you and chatted with you about 5 times (which was largely a monologue of your words anyway). You talk about all this shit that truely is only within your head. You are complicated purely because without these fantasy complications of yours, your life would be empty and dull.

You said that i don't compare to this beejesus girl or whatever lol, dude, why would u even say that? You are a forum friend and your trying to stab some big love dagger in my heart lol. Do you not understand how strange that is? Speaking of love? and how i fail to "nurture" you? what am i? your mother? your girlfriend? you didn't come out of my pussy, so why should i feel bad for failing to nuture you? I didnt know that was my job as Dionysians Dollar_Girl. I didn't see that in the joining rules of this forum, if i had known that was there, i wouldn't have registered.

I dont know what your problem is, but the more of this fantasy crap u post, the more i wish i had never even told you my name. You are like an obsessed crazy person who believes he is in some relationship with britney spears or something and then gets angry and crazy when britney says "i've never seen this person before, he is not my lover".

I always enjoyed the people on this forum... that is why this is the only place on the internet that i post, nobody has managed to change my joy when posting here... except you.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 12:08
I always enjoyed the people on this forum... that is why this is the only place on the internet that i post, nobody has managed to change my joy when posting here... except you.

yes, but u manage to do that to other people and think that it's ok... u treat people like a convenience, as if they are there for ur entertainment, and that post pretty much proves my point eh?

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 12:24
ur a fucken idiot, desperate for my attention just like your friend harby. Dont think i didnt hear the million text messages u just sent me on my mobile phone... u see my name on the forum... AH SHE'S ONLINE! so straight away u sms me... i dont respond straight away so u start pming me... how dare i not respond to your mighty presence STRAIGHT AWAY... oh my. Then i get ur special little posts on forums made in anger because i didnt aknowledge u on demand. I havn't read your text messages... i was posting on the forum. I havn't read it for three days, i just got home not long ago... i wanted to do nothing but read the posts, reply to waht i wanted to, and not have to quickily jump on msn or icq because OMG you are there. I dislike people crowding me with their desperate need for aknowledgement, this place was always beautiful to me, because it lacked that, the desperation... like a forum where a person will only read a thread where they made a response... they will skip past every one elses replies and only read when someone has quoted THEM or replied to THEM.

Look dude, i dont HAVE to reply to your text messages, and i dont HAVE to reply to your instant personal messages which follow ur flood of text messages to my mobile phone, i also dont HAVE to jump on msn first thing as i connect to the net just to aknowledge u and avoid a drama.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 12:28
ur a fucken idiot, desperate for my attention just like your friend harby. Dont think i didnt hear the million text messages u just sent me on my mobile phone... u see my name on the forum... AH SHE'S ONLINE! so straight away u sms me... i dont respond straight away so u start pming me... how dare i not respond to your mighty presence STRAIGHT AWAY... oh my. Then i get ur special little posts on forums made in anger because i didnt aknowledge u on demand. I havn't read your text messages... i was posting on the forum. I havn't read it for three days, i just got home not long ago... i wanted to do nothing but read the posts, reply to waht i wanted to, and not have to quickily jump on msn or icq because OMG you are there. I dislike people crowding me with their desperate need for aknowledgement, this place was always beautiful to me, because it lacked that, the desperation... like a forum where a person will only read a thread where they made a response... they will skip past every one elses replies and only read when someone has quoted THEM or replied to THEM.

Look dude, i dont HAVE to reply to your text messages, and i dont HAVE to reply to your instant personal messages which follow ur flood of text messages to my mobile phone, i also dont HAVE to jump on msn first thing as i connect to the net just to aknowledge u and avoid a drama.

ye, well we've only ever chatted like 5 times or something, so it's no biggie.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 12:35
see now you have resorted to sarcasm. I have in fact chatted to HARBY only about 5 times, and you have used that against me in an attempt to make yourself look victimised. Why use a fact regaurding another forum member, to enhance your mighty, mighty case? Draw attention to yourself?

really kids....petty fights with each other, harby versus meka, meka versus harby, meka and harby hate dollar.

its like a crazy person being so bored in a room, that they start smashing their head against a wall... just coz they have run out of anything else to do.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 12:41
see now you have resorted to sarcasm. I have in fact chatted to HARBY only about 5 times, and you have used that against me in an attempt to make yourself look victimised. Why use a fact regaurding another forum member, to enhance your mighty, mighty case? Draw attention to yourself?

really kids....petty fights with each other, harby versus meka, meka versus harby, meka and harby hate dollar.

its like a crazy person being so bored in a room, that they start smashing their head against a wall... just coz they have run out of anything else to do.

how can sarcasm be used against u?

and i am not victimised, nor do i have a mighty case... i know u don't care about me and u even keep things i have given u against my wishes as a potential weapon lol

i don't hate u... i pity u, cuz u don't know what real friendship is when offered to u... and i don't mean by some forum stalking maniac, i mean by someone who spoke and listened... but it doesn't matter... whatever anyone says about the internet at least i now know that true friendship isn't something i can find here.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 12:51
i'm sorry, i dont quite remember being offered true friendship by you, so what exactly is the drama about?

I also dont keep some mighty secret things as a potential weapon against you lmao. Potential weapon? hahahah what am i going to do? burn them to disk, send them in the post with easy to read directions telling the british mail man to brutally shove them up your arse? hows that for a weapon of arse destruction. or W.A.D.

I'm aware of real friendship, but you imply that you have offered it to me and i somehow in a craze and daze have neglected to take it in and treasure it. I know this cycle... it happens everyday... i come online and if i dont say somethign to you in an hour, u flood my cell phone with literally about 90 text messages in about 1 hour, then i get the Pm's in my inbox and about 10 emails not to mention the new addition... posts on the forum! everyday its the same ole cycle... or i am watching a movie.. and my cell phone is in my room, and i am in the lounge room... not hearing your first text mesage to my cell phone... suddenly, omg, u didnt get a reply... this MUST mean i am ignoring you! when the movie is finished i go check my cell phone only to find about 100 text messages from you about how i ignored your first text message lmao. every week i delete hundreds of messages from you. everyday its the same ole rollercoaster of your drama... and when u and harby arent posting ur drama to me, you are both having dramatic fights with each other in th reads on this forum. lots of drama, all there for the audiences amusement.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 12:58
i'm sorry, i dont quite remember being offered true friendship by you, so what exactly is the drama about?

I also dont keep some mighty secret things as a potential weapon against you lmao. Potential weapon? hahahah what am i going to do? burn them to disk, send them in the post with easy to read directions telling the british mail man to brutally shove them up your arse? hows that for a weapon of arse destruction. or W.A.D.

I'm aware of real friendship, but you imply that you have offered it to me and i somehow in a craze and daze have neglected to take it in and treasure it. I know this cycle... it happens everyday... i come online and if i dont say somethign to you in an hour, u flood my cell phone with literally about 90 text messages in about 1 hour, then i get the Pm's in my inbox and about 10 emails not to mention the new addition... posts on the forum! everyday its the same ole cycle... or i am watching a movie.. and my cell phone is in my room, and i am in the lounge room... not hearing your first text mesage to my cell phone... suddenly, omg, u didnt get a reply... this MUST mean i am ignoring you! when the movie is finished i go check my cell phone only to find about 100 text messages from you about how i ignored your first text message lmao. every week i delete hundreds of messages from you. everyday its the same ole rollercoaster of your drama... and when u and harby arent posting ur drama to me, you are both having dramatic fights with each other in th reads on this forum. lots of drama, all there for the audiences amusement.

lmao what a crock of shit... ur starting to believe ur own publicity diva...

but hey, this is ur arena with ur adoring public, so a bit of exaggeration for their benefit is only to be expected... whatever u say kat.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 13:05
dont even attempt to deny that u dotn flood my goddamn cell phone wiht hundreds of messages... today i deleted 99 messages from my cell... about 75 were yours. Any gi ven time i go check the time on my cell and bam... 30 undread messages from u... and then every 2 seconds the fucken thing vibrates and beeps coz u go on icq and type them up for free and hit SEND SEND SEND SEND allt eh fucking time. I delete bloody floods of them every week. Fuck icq for having free text messaging. Call me a diva for saying that in public... i have no reason to lie about it.

Harby on the other hand says what he has to say in his posts, a few pm's, thats that, and at least i can appreciate THAT, at least its compact and less psychotic... i said LESS pschotic... nto psycho free.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 13:12
dont even attempt to deny that u dotn flood my goddamn cell phone wiht hundreds of messages... today i deleted 99 messages from my cell... about 75 were yours. Any gi ven time i go check the time on my cell and bam... 30 undread messages from u... and then every 2 seconds the fucken thing vibrates and beeps coz u go on icq and type them up for free and hit SEND SEND SEND SEND allt eh fucking time. I delete bloody floods of them every week. Fuck icq for having free text messaging. Call me a diva for saying that in public... i have no reason to lie about it.

Harby on the other hand says what he has to say in his posts, a few pm's, thats that, and at least i can appreciate THAT, at least its compact and less psychotic... i said LESS pschotic... nto psycho free.

*yawn*

u go girl... keep 'em coming lol

oh... and i ain't the one with an adoring public and a public image... i aint the one with a pic of myself as an avatar... or a pic of my lips etc... so perhaps u do have a reason to show urself in a different light to reality... heh...

i've sent u one PM in like a month... and as for the sms... please... even icq limits it to 8 a day, and i certainly ain't used my limit up every day hahahha... but u know... sending stuff like 'hello, how are u? i hope ur day is good' is obviously too traumatic to have to deal with every day...

u even got tim believing ur good at geo politics or whatever he called it... u and i both know that ur an amateur ;)

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 13:28
what are you talking about 8 sms a day ? u have about a trillion icq accounts... MEK, MEKSKI, MEKY, MEKAJINN, MEKA etc etc etc etc. Really dude, why lie? why lie that u send less than 8 sms a ay lmao?

I dont believe that looking at pictures of yourself is VAIN, only people who are too scared to see themselves would call it vain and shameful. I may not be perfect or beautiful, but i'm not ashamed to look. At some point a woman will squat over a mirror and look at her pussy - why? vain? no... curisotiy.... it is our body, from our hair follicles to our toes and there is no shame in looking. Should i feel ashamed that i have a pic of myself as my avatar? its only there because i liked what i did with the picture... it looked different from any avatar i had used, i liked how i did the black adn white and red... and the shadows... i felt it represented my creativity. If i had used someone elses face, would that have made it better for you Mekajinn? Would that have made it acceptable?

I also liked the avatar i had of my lips. Should i be embarassed that i liked my lips in that photo? it represented a certain side of me, i used it to express my self. I guess it is ok if we have other peoples pictures and images to represent US, but somehow shameful and vain when we use nothing but ourselves.

You want to make me feel vain and embarassed for not being scared to look at myself, but you fail, because when a woman says something like "I love my curves and i am happy with my body" that is something to be celebrated... self acceptance is to be celebrated, but people like you try to make others feel bad for celebrating themselves for their mind, body, spirituality etc, because ur own self confidence does not allow u to do the same thing.

it took me a long time to feel ok about not hiding my body or my face beneath baggy jeans and hats, you think you will change that? ur wrong.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 13:46
what are you talking about 8 sms a day ? u have about a trillion icq accounts... MEK, MEKSKI, MEKY, MEKAJINN, MEKA etc etc etc etc. Really dude, why lie? why lie that u send less than 8 sms a ay lmao?

I dont believe that looking at pictures of yourself is VAIN, only people who are too scared to see themselves would call it vain and shameful. I may not be perfect or beautiful, but i'm not ashamed to look. At some point a woman will squat over a mirror and look at her pussy - why? vain? no... curisotiy.... it is our body, from our hair follicles to our toes and there is no shame in looking. Should i feel ashamed that i have a pic of myself as my avatar? its only there because i liked what i did with the picture... it looked different from any avatar i had used, i liked how i did the black adn white and red... and the shadows... i felt it represented my creativity. If i had used someone elses face, would that have made it better for you Mekajinn? Would that have made it acceptable?

I also liked the avatar i had of my lips. Should i be embarassed that i liked my lips in that photo? it represented a certain side of me, i used it to express my self. I guess it is ok if we have other peoples pictures and images to represent US, but somehow shameful and vain when we use nothing but ourselves.

You want to make me feel vain and embarassed for not being scared to look at myself, but you fail, because when a woman says something like "I love my curves and i am happy with my body" that is something to be celebrated... self acceptance is to be celebrated, but people like you try to make others feel bad for celebrating themselves for their mind, body, spirituality etc, because ur own self confidence does not allow u to do the same thing.

it took me a long time to feel ok about not hiding my body or my face beneath baggy jeans and hats, you think you will change that? ur wrong.

i don't want to change anything about u, ur ego is what makes u think that i care that much lol...

u missed my point... and i no longer care enough to want to enlighten u... in fact ur post shows a certain shallowness that is only evident to those who have trancended such boundries...

i find it interesting that u consider my posts as some kind of attempt to manipulate ur feelings about urself... if anything that shows a certain level of vanity... i never said that vanity was wrong... i never said ur divaness was wrong... all i did is say that i didn't like it... which is fair enough no?

as for all those icq accounts... heh... i haven't had them all in over a month as well u know...

all i am doing is observing ur behaviour and commenting as i see fit... u think i am a psycho... and i don't really care hahhahahha... cuz i know i'm not =]

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 14:04
actually you have told me many times about your feelings towards vanity, and you implied being a so called DIVA was wrong. For example i can say

MAN YOU REMIND ME OF A PSYCHO... i said REMIND... i didn't say you WERE a psycho. or -

man you SOUND pscyho... i said SOUND... i di dn't say u were mental

i just implied it by using it in a negative word environment.

You say stupid shit and then try to make yourself look as though you meant something grander or far more advanced than your plain words, like your the only one who sees your magical encoded message lol.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 14:07
actually you have told me many times about your feelings towards vanity, and you implied being a so called DIVA was wrong. For example i can say

MAN YOU REMIND ME OF A PSYCHO... i said REMIND... i didn't say you WERE a psycho. or -

man you SOUND pscyho... i said SOUND... i di dn't say u were mental

i just implied it by using it in a negative word environment.

You say stupid shit and then try to make yourself look as though you meant something grander or far more advanced than your plain words, like your the only one who sees your magical encoded message lol.

if i am the only one who sees my magical encoded message how come ur the one telling me what i meant?

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 14:25
in the honesty of anger the truth gets revealed.

now you see why i love it so much...

Truth, anger? honesty...truth?

i think deep relationships hurt... they sure do in my life... i say loads of shit i don't mean... i always regret it... but it's just the way i am... u can't seperate the insanity from the sanity... not without removing my frontal lobes, and i'm kinda attached to them really =/

eclectica
2004-04-03, 04:44
I think of a "Diva" as a female singer who is celebrated and worshipped. But it's not necessarily obnoxious. It only becomes obnoxious when the worship is expected by the singer. I find Mariah Carey to be annoying, maybe because she presents herself as a "Diva", rather than having others give her that status. Also she is shallow and trashy to me and I don't find her attractive (or Black either).

If Dollar_Girl is a Diva, it is because her male fans have made her that way by putting her on a pedestal. She did not make herself a Diva. To me she comes across as a nice girl, but a lot of guys expect even more out of a nice girl than the simple niceness. If a girl shows a little friendliness then that means she has to have sex with you, or otherwise she is a "cock-tease"? No wonder there are so many unfriendly women, who like to set the boundaries and rules from the start so that no men get the wrong message and try to have sex with them.

It shouldn't be that way. Appreciate a friendly girl without getting greedy and expecting her to have sex with you. I don't blame you dudes, because Dollar_Girl is attractive in her personality, and also when you see her pictures and she talks about her own sexuality and body.
:jerkoff: :eatout:

Unfortunately men have been raised to behave like dogs drooling over steak when it comes to women. You know something, no matter how good looking a girl is, I won't stare at her or turn around or whistle at her. I don't know how serious you guys really are in your drama, but seeing you being upset because Dollar_Girl didn't write you is to me a display of low self-respect and groveling.

Dollar_Girl, things may get so bad that you will have to flee out of the country hidden away in the wheel well of an airplane, or fake your own death.

eclectica
2004-04-03, 09:04
Don't waste your time going to a lecture series. You will get better advice on this forum than from some leech taking your money. You only need to look to yourself for the solutions.

That being said...
You are suffering from the gluttony, opulence, and protectiveness of American culture. I would like to send you to a place like Senegal in Africa where you can see some people with real disabilities and problems, who beg on the streets for crumbs. It would be good for this country to trade out people like you for people from other countries who have ambition and a strong desire to work.

I know what your problem is. You have a disconnection between what is mental and what is physical. You need to exercise. A strong mind requires a strong body. If you remain sedentary, then you will be overwhelmed and incapacitated by your fears.

You know how the scariest part of being in a fight is right before you get into it, and the anticipation, but once it starts it's not so bad? That's your whole life story. You are in trepidation of what is happening next because you don't have that solid physical activity to shake the fears from your mind.

You have a lot of passion and you can put it to good use. I suggest you punish yourself in a constructive manner through a combination of starving (dieting), and by doing vigorous physical exercises. Turn your passion into an anger at yourself for failing.

That reminds me of when I was younger in college, and there was this pretty girl who I would pass by, but I was too shy to say "hi" to her. So one day I was so mad at myself for being a coward that I forced myself to run five miles around the track. And you know what? The next day I did have the courage to talk to her. That is what you ought to be doing to. Punishing and conditioning yourself. Take that passion and put it to work.

I've told you what to do, so get out there and start pumping and jumping.

mekajinn
2004-04-03, 10:38
...I don't know...

indeedy =]

tim
2005-06-02, 04:00

This is what made me question your caring and with such selfish, self-absorbed attitude re: "ah, she's online!"
who would want to talk to you anyway?
and I do thankyou, mekajinn for standing up for me here in this thread when I was unable to and combat her with your own good words specifically the part where she says that no one here has been able to change her online enjoyment but me and you refuted with she does the same to others very callously.
This drama has pretty much played its course now.