View Full Version : Should I leave the forum?

tim
2004-04-03, 22:04

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-04, 19:52
its not just u dude
i could never get enough but ive got to go actually
a lot in my life is like our relationship
no matter what i do or say im wrong
even my whole school education seems to have been a joke
im told im a fucking idiot everywhere i go
im told im wrong everywhere i go
i open my mouth about a problem i have a people are either hypocritical or tell me to shut up like its not thier problem

i have lost the will to live many a time but none so much as now
i have no future no life no goals anylonger
i knew forever what i wanted to be a Paleontologist since i started reading at a fairly young age
then i got into more science all types i dont care which
economics sucks but commerce was better (or maybe just my teacher who would tell us what was really going on in a lot of things)
i also am an extremist for geography and history of all types (especially ancient russian, german and chinese)
that also made me so interested in languages at the moment im learning spanish, russian, italian, dutch, french, frisian, arabic, cantonese, japanese (aswell as improving my english and german)
not to mention over a dozen computer languages

my mind is too complex for people (and myself at times i even get lost)
i have a brain disorder of some type where i think non stop about 25 times faster than i should
i cant stop
its the reason ive been an insomniac since i can remember
ive been a christian a very believing christian but i found it conflicted more the more i learnt
that is one of the things that pisses me off
people say to me are u trying to break down my faith?
well i didnt know i could do that but obviously its possible but a lot of people dont like to reason or ur thier brains
im tired ive been awake for about 50 hours so far
im tired of so many things though life in general is totally gone for me i dont have any motivation left
ive told everyone im friends with to get fucked (though i dont believe many of them were true friends to start with - ive made sure)
i want peace for myself and the world
i dont know who ill get theres first
but people like to disagree so much and there so much coruption that i dont see it getting better but worse

they say the borderline of genius is insanity
im sittin there
i just hope i dont fall off or get it ripped out from under me
dont worry i know when im getting really crazy :p
i hope to one day get everything i set out for
to know everything id like to know (within our reasonable limits)

is there any hope for me yet?
perhaps not anymore

Tom, Tim $ Katarina thanx for all the nice and all the bad
either way it shapes me
i see some things differently now (some)
hopefully it takes me in the right dirrection

glance not at what u have to loose but what u may have to win
thats the driving force inside me

maybe contact me sometime if u feel like it
one last thing FUCK YOU NICOBIE!!!

199-064-734 ICQ if im on ur welcome to talk to me id be happy for it
maybe we can help each other in the quest for human peace and harmony
is it too much to ask?

maybe catch ya later ja?
Tschüss

eclectica
2004-04-04, 21:30
Before you make any big decisions in life, it is important to get a night of sleep, to eat a meal, exercise, and to masturbate or have sex. Those activities can change your outlook and give you a different perspective on things. We tend to underestimate how much our mood is affected by temporary, changeable things. Sometimes you think your life has no meaning, and you wake up the next day with a fresh attitude. I always tend to get the most depressed at night or when I am withdrawing from caffeine.
:coffee:

nicobie
2004-04-05, 01:32
Before you make any big decisions in life, it is important to get a night of sleep, to eat a meal, exercise, and to masturbate or have sex. Those activities can change your outlook and give you a different perspective on things. We tend to underestimate how much our mood is affected by temporary, changeable things. Sometimes you think your life has no meaning, and you wake up the next day with a fresh attitude. I always tend to get the most depressed at night or when I am withdrawing from caffeine.
:coffee:

even tho 'lurkie is right.........

U both need to GO.

Time to mess with others.