View Full Version : Just for Today

tim
2004-05-16, 23:48

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-17, 05:31
why do people in american movies, based in carolina or texas always have nasty rotting teeth? I mean there is always a guy called "joe" with rotting bucked teeth, a stained white singlet and barefeet in texan movies. Seeing the texas chainsaw massacre and then House of a 1000 corpses makes me think that texas is a psycho state ay, filled with ppl with large pieces of land and double the amount of collected rubbish on it with death cellars bellow their houses. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEek

eclectica
2004-05-17, 10:37
America has its backward elements and there is even some inbreeding in small towns. A lot of the images you get come from filmmakers, who like to stereotype people from America who are from rural areas. The most famous depiction would be in the movie Deliverance. Some of it is not true, but there's no denying that president Bush gave Texas a bad name and reinforces the stereotype that people from there are dumb cowboys.

When people from around the World saw the pictures of Private Lynndie England, they also saw a bit of the backward inbred part of America in her, though Americans may not have noticed it themselves.
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040510/capt.sge.oqt08.100504064034.photo02.default-367x384.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040509/capt.sge.oox46.090504185022.photo00.default-420x278.jpg
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_wp-a.jpg

MasturbatingJesus
2004-05-18, 21:24
god damn you are one sexy hog. you are in that perfect turd squatting position just like i've seen you many times taking a dump on the toilet. you even did it so well that you show yourself reading the paper. i'll bet that a trailer trash fuck like you probably does take a dump on the living room chair. then you go running to your momma in your oversized diapers and tell her that timmy had an accident. meanwhile you probably can't help but grab pieces of the feces and play with them while your methamphetamine junky mother goes running for the dustpan and broom to clean up timmy's poop.

i have to say that you turned me on really good harby, and the sight of your raw skin makes me uncontrollably hard. my erection is pumping and shaking the very foundations of the house which the lord jesus christ hath built upon. the smell of shit is not really repulsive and in fact it is society which has taught us to be repulsed by it. i on the other hand am a free thinking dude and the smell of shit makes me think of anus. the anus is not dirty but rather a collecting place for various goodies and crumbs such as lint, dried turds, and old cum stains. i think a man of your ego probably doesn't bathe much because you have such a high opinion of yourself that you don't realize how much you stink up the world with your self-pitying christianity.

i welcome an unwashed sweaty ass into my tongue as i would welcome any of life's challenges. i would gladly bury my face into your sweaty cheeks not so much because i like it, but because i do not fear much of anything and to me it would be a new challenge to accept what others have shunned.

in the first two pictures i see you looking at the camera, and i know that in your heart of desires you are thinking about me while that picture is being taken. i see the desire for a good fuck in your eyes. i would like to confess to you that i love you like a big mac and i would love to have some good mansex with you. the sweat and slime of your unwashed anus would heighten the pleasure for me and i would love to hear you fucking scream in pleasure as i push deep into your colon and play with your nipples. i will bite your ears as i am fucking you and you are sitting on top of me and i will smell the oily scent in your hair and i will cum inside of you and you will feel my seed inside of your colon.

nicobie
2004-05-19, 00:36
is mek doing ok $?

this tttimyboi really is not worth the trouble.

kinda like scratchin my butt. u know

L o L's

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-19, 15:24
i think he is doing ok nic, getting by, y'know.

Here are some pictures i took today of my eyeball. I did like a full-on zoom. I just thought they were interesting, coz u can see my reflectin in my pupil as i am looking at myself or something a rather errr, yah.

errr i think i need to pluck my brows haha, i dotn care, may the stray hairs have a life of their own!

the second pic i like coz it is colourful... kinda happy u know, i think we should all ~smile~ more.

anyway i have some more pictures, but i will upload thsoe, when i delete the ones i just upped.

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-19, 23:45
women don't like spidery eye-lashes, they always go for volumising mascara. Mascara only has a shelf-life of about 6 weeks, but if u open the bottle everyday during that time it loses moisture and the texture becomes gluggly, instead of smooth.

I liked the pictures of my eye, coz i found them interesting... i have never seen my eye so uplclose and i have never seen myself looking out of my eye while i am looking back lol.

eclectica
2004-05-20, 02:11
I liked those pictures. I can see that your eyes are light brown in color. I thought they were a darker brown. I have blue/grey eyes and at one point in the past I thought all people with brown eyes had the same eye color. Then I started noticing all the different shades of them and I liked to see the differences, to the point of it being obsessional. My wife has lighter brown eyes than my daughter, and when the Sun hits them I like how it looks because I can see the brown in them. I also like brown shiny leather boots. I think they are a nice color.

I'll double the attachment limits. They are stored on the disc space instead of the database, so it's not a problem really. Sometimes I wonder if I should keep settings more restricted so that the board can grow to 1000 members, but that doesn't seem to be a problem to worry about yet.

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-20, 03:09
my dad has these cold grey looking eyes... and their colour changes according to the weather... when it is nice and sunny they are greenish greyish... when it rains, they are just grey.

I think peoples eye colour can add a great deal to their physical character, but sometimes it can add little. My father has a face where every other feature contributes greatly to his face, but his eyes are kinda lost in the mess.

Thank-you for increasing the storage space for our uploaded attachments ay

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-20, 14:23
god damn you are one sexy hog. you are in that perfect turd squatting position just like i've seen you many times taking a dump on the toilet. you even did it so well that you show yourself reading the paper. i'll bet that a trailer trash fuck like you probably does take a dump on the living room chair. then you go running to your momma in your oversized diapers and tell her that timmy had an accident. meanwhile you probably can't help but grab pieces of the feces and play with them while your methamphetamine junky mother goes running for the dustpan and broom to clean up timmy's poop.

i have to say that you turned me on really good harby, and the sight of your raw skin makes me uncontrollably hard. my erection is pumping and shaking the very foundations of the house which the lord jesus christ hath built upon. the smell of shit is not really repulsive and in fact it is society which has taught us to be repulsed by it. i on the other hand am a free thinking dude and the smell of shit makes me think of anus. the anus is not dirty but rather a collecting place for various goodies and crumbs such as lint, dried turds, and old cum stains. i think a man of your ego probably doesn't bathe much because you have such a high opinion of yourself that you don't realize how much you stink up the world with your self-pitying christianity.

i welcome an unwashed sweaty ass into my tongue as i would welcome any of life's challenges. i would gladly bury my face into your sweaty cheeks not so much because i like it, but because i do not fear much of anything and to me it would be a new challenge to accept what others have shunned.

in the first two pictures i see you looking at the camera, and i know that in your heart of desires you are thinking about me while that picture is being taken. i see the desire for a good fuck in your eyes. i would like to confess to you that i love you like a big mac and i would love to have some good mansex with you. the sweat and slime of your unwashed anus would heighten the pleasure for me and i would love to hear you fucking scream in pleasure as i push deep into your colon and play with your nipples. i will bite your ears as i am fucking you and you are sitting on top of me and i will smell the oily scent in your hair and i will cum inside of you and you will feel my seed inside of your colon.

god i love these posts. i'm strangely turned on and repulsed at the same time. :eatout:

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-21, 13:31
America has its backward elements and there is even some inbreeding in small towns. A lot of the images you get come from filmmakers, who like to stereotype people from America who are from rural areas. The most famous depiction would be in the movie Deliverance. Some of it is not true, but there's no denying that president Bush gave Texas a bad name and reinforces the stereotype that people from there are dumb cowboys.

When people from around the World saw the pictures of Private Lynndie England, they also saw a bit of the backward inbred part of America in her, though Americans may not have noticed it themselves.
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040510/capt.sge.oqt08.100504064034.photo02.default-367x384.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040509/capt.sge.oox46.090504185022.photo00.default-420x278.jpg
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_wp-a.jpg

i think she looks so creepy... she has a familiar face of someone who was recently charged with murdering children. Some people have faces that send shivers down your spine, her whole physical image does that to me... having her stand there holding a leesh restraining another human being doesn't help.

Also, it is usually men we see in such positions, so the fact that she is a woman makes me feel even creepier about it.

dead_man
2004-05-21, 13:51
i think she looks so creepy... she has a familiar face of someone who was recently charged with murdering children. Some people have faces that send shivers down your spine, her whole physical image does that to me... having her stand there holding a leesh restraining another human being doesn't help.

Also, it is usually men we see in such positions, so the fact that she is a woman makes me feel even creepier about it.

it is creepy... very creepy...

what I really want to know is considering the camp in Cuba had next to ZERO photos of it published, why is it that this place is like a public show? It makes me think that it is being used for domestic U.S. political reasons... and if that is the case then it just illustrates how utterly corrupted so called american democracy and liberty truly are.

dead_man
2004-05-22, 00:46
it's what or all that we've got..we are making the best of it..you know you can be a philosopher and a bum..that 'waitress' as you called her can support herself and pay her own rent..can you do the same?

This is MY BACKyard deadman..if you don't wanna be 'bothered' then stay the hell out of it.

-Tim

fuck off fat lad =D

edit... u really are a moron laugh my fucking anus off to high fucking heaven... this is hilarious... please feel free to reply.

MAKE me stay the hell out of it mr tim... or should i call u the enforcer or something?

man, u are so gay u make a guy standing at the docks in a pink dress with a sign round his neck saying "I let sailors bang me up the arse for free", swinging a handbag listening to george michael on a walkman with manicured nails and a pet poodle look straight.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-22, 07:22
gotta see the bigger picture

dead_man
2004-05-22, 10:28
gotta see the bigger picture

u sure do, cuz the smaller one won't fit him in.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-24, 06:27
being an asshole dosent make u friends
just makes other assholes like u
i kow u can do what ya like but is it really neccesary?