View Full Version : TroLLinG for $$$

tim
2004-06-01, 03:59

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-15, 16:35
i think 'troll' is thrown around over the internet as commonly as daily physical life vocab like the term "slut" or "bitch" or "can i have a quarter strength luke warm decaf soy cappucino with extra froth and 2 1/3 raw sugars please".

When i envision you, i dont' see a troll... i see a type of pathetic desperation and insecurity... a good troll comes off as confident, even though they may just be as pathetic and desperate as you. Trolling legends turn their drama into an art form, but you are about as artistic as a shit stain disocvered on my shoe during a hot summers day.

slx
2004-06-15, 21:58
Trolling legends turn their drama into an art form, but you are about as artistic as a shit stain disocvered on my shoe during a hot summers day.

lol.....

truth

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-16, 00:05
you are not very nice to me..listen this is important it comes from my heart..I did think that I loved you...it was important for you to acknowledge that love..it was you who helped me to see that I wasn't really in love with you...i like you..so darn much..i don't think you'll ever really know or appreciate just how much appreciation and affection that I do have for you.

I was curious about every element of your lifestyle..i discovered you used to have a crush on cash..and a lot of 'freetime' to spend on the internet..later after discovering you were still in highschool during much of your posting on the old napsterites site..that explained away how you had so much freetime to be on the net then.

You are a wonderful woman..a helluva a person..it hurts me when you put me down..i'm sorry that i ever put you down and did the same thing to you..i want you and need you in my life as a friend...please whatever this is you are feeling..work through it with me...i need you..for the woman that you are...you can help me sort through and fix my broken life if you would.

please i need you.

dude, u dont know shit about me, all your "discoveries" about me are a load of crap lol... for example - a crush on cash? he wears sandals! point is, ur 'facts' are based on nothing, it takes more than an imagination to label something 'fact', and it takes more than 'gossip' to discover truth, and the concept that u spend all this spare time looking for gossip about me is a little tiny bit err... sad. You could be doing better things with ur spare time.

I think you like to convince yourself that you have at least SOME major impact on ppls lives... wether u try to tell urself it's because u post so much, keeping the community 'alive', or because ppl find u "threatening" lol, but in the end u r just patrolling for pity from other ppl, because it acts as a type of reassurance to u, but all it proves is, that ur life is on a standstill because ur too busy believing that ur a scary motherfucker. Believe me, your not, and the more u point it out, the less scary u become.

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-16, 15:10
I often exagerrate 'my arrogance' just for show...that in its self is what i mean by how you are so easily manipulated by impressions..my arrogance is a show..that gets you to respond to me with disdain..which was the 'desired effect'

however my appreciation for you is real and true.

i respond to u with "disdain" because ur a moron, and wether u "exagerrate" it or mask it, matters not, because ur still the same moron beneath ur unwashed arm pitt stained clothing.

You can call yourself a great manipulator, and try your hardest to publically reveal that i only respond to u with sarcasm because i have somehow fallen victim to your mighty powerful and intelligent "plan" to manipulate me, but truth is, you attempt to belittle me by trying to make me look like a victim in your grasp, when really, i'm just sitting here amused, by you, forum clown. Don't try to convince yourself that u have somehow "fooled" me into responding to u in a certain tone, because it is just your desperate ego howling for some satisfaction... because ur attempts to 'exagerrate' your ego and intelligence have largely failed... because we all know you are a scared little man who tries to play up his limited intellect by using extended sentences, excessive use of punctuation like brackets, which tend to only repeat in re-arranged words what u just previously said... all these little quirks u have are indeed your great manipulative plan! a cover-up! an attempt to fool us all! but dude... ur fooling no-one... cept maybe yourself.

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-16, 15:54
dude, i dont have a deep hatred for u, how can a person hate a forum clown? They are there to amuse, we are here to abuse. If your act blows, i will throw tomatos at u till the curtains come down.

I think ur lame attempts to try to fool ppl into thinking that ur intellect is far more superior than those of members here, are far more amusing than simple hatred. Try and try again to convince me that i am the victim of your masterful plan, and i will again and again *point and laugh* *point and laugh* at you in your 'thinking position'... or should that be shitting position?

I don't hate anyone lill' dude, and if i were to unleesh hatred, i'd have far more deserving subjects than the forum clown at dionysians.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-16, 22:30
maybe like people late in life still sleeping in fetal positions tim and his shitting position may have some deeper meaning?????
hahahaha shitting position

slx
2004-06-17, 04:19
i respond to u with "disdain" because ur a moron, ur still the same moron beneath ur unwashed arm pitt stained clothing.

beauty

slx
2004-06-17, 04:20
i respond to u with "disdain" because ur a moron, ur still the same moron beneath ur unwashed arm pitt stained clothing.

beauty

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-17, 12:44
I was in a SEATED POSITION..eclectica was the first one to make the association of it to a 'shitting position'..once again she's off and running with a suggested association..which is a perfect example of what I meant by her being influenced by suggestion.

I also noted the deep hatred she expresses for fat people in her attempts to degrade me through suggested implications of 'sweat stained armpits' etcetera, etcetera.

you are right, eclectica was the first to associate it with the shitting position, and i agreed that it does indeed look like a shitting position, and that is why i mentioned it in my post. Agreeing to another persons idea hardly means that i am easily influenced and 'go with the flow'. People often expand on others ideas and come to their own conclusions or expand on the idea going beyond what it originally was... life is a tree, and each branch can grow untill the tree itself dies. You idiot, your attempts to 'expose' me as being someone who 'goes with the flow' and is 'easily influenced' and has fallen victim to your 'masterful plan' is about as original and believable as a poor man telling a 10 dollar hooker that he's the richest man alive... over, and over and over again. A man with class, intelligence and beauty, wether rich or poor, does not need to brag about himself or convince others about how fabulous and brililiant and superior he is, and one who does... repetitively, is often the one who is... well... like u.

You seem to think i have many 'deep hatreds' - first one was for u, and now u say i have a "deep hatred" for all fat ppl... because i made a comment about ur armpitts... yes, you are right, that is enough evidence to conclude i hate all fat ppl. Your intelligence and ability to examine and conclude are beyond me, well done, u have earned a golden star sticker to be placed in the middle of your forehead for the day... forum clown.

The armpitt stain comment has nothing to do with ur weight, you make an issue of ur obesity because u enjoy pitty, but please dont assume that we all give a shit that ur fat, because believe me, i, for one don't. Again, fat, healthy weight or anorexicly thin, ur still the same moron... sitting position, shitting position, and a new addition - foetal position.

eclectica
2004-06-18, 11:13
you were the first to mention I was obese in an effort to hurt me...you are the only one who keeps mentioning it..not me...you it seems are the only one who has a problem with it...not me.
But ultimately it is your burden alone to bear.

Do you ever feel that the tug of gravity is the very pull of your own mortality, pulling you down towards your grave?

There are many hungry worms in the Earth awaiting to feast upon your corpse.

slx
2004-06-18, 16:01
you were the first to mention I was obese in an effort to hurt me...you are the only one who keeps mentioning it..not me...you it seems are the only one who has a problem with it...not me.not necessarily true...

the pic of yourself you posted, to me, was of a detestable, lazy piece of crap

sometimes & for some, it's easier to ignore rather than explain....

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-18, 19:41
thats the way i feel about a lot of things lol
just sit back think OMG what an idiot (noone in particular here)
hoping they will get it one day but people are oblivious

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-21, 00:34
u know im joking though it does look kinda-shitting position
hahaha
some here are laughin at ya im happy to laugh with ya
some things have been turned and reversed
the accuser the accused and soforth
time will tell something or two

nicobie
2004-06-24, 00:20
it's raining here today..come hold me dollar girl until the thunder and lightening subsides...notice how quiet it's been without me?

why fucken lie about loving me..you know you do. :O)

but seriously wish you were here to hold me...seeya.

I can spell puke