View Full Version : Last Temptation of Dollah

tim
2004-06-09, 01:10

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-10, 21:25
now for some real killers
"Reputation is what you do when people are looking. Character is what you do when people aren't looking."--Parke Kallenberg

He who can suppress a moment's anger may prevent a day of sorrow.--Tryon Edwards.

Every time a school is closed a jail is built.--Mark Twain

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.--Chinese Proverb
what u think?

trying to get something is better than going for nothing but going for everything u can end up getting nothing -me
(thought of it after thinking about the chinese proverb a bit)

and it remeinds me of a bit from a hatebreed song

if u dont live for something u'll die for nothing
blows me away

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-10, 21:32
And for one thats full of shit
Hard workers will become leaders, but those who are lazy will be slaves.--Proverbs 12:24

from experience of the world mostly leaders are decision makers and not so hard working as the rest of us who feel like slaves
the bible is full of not only things that contradict itself but morals that contradict the way things are
now the blues brothers bush and ashcroft arent that hard of workers
and africans worked hard before being baggged and shipped over the world
and worked hard and were still slaves and are not leaders now
maybe its just the world that is fucked up the stinker

eclectica
2004-06-10, 22:29
I think that in order to be a leader one must have self discipline, but having self discipline by itself doesn't make one a leader.

Bush is not the leader of the American people. Normally the president of the United States is supposed to be, but he's failed in that regard. The Americans don't have a leader right now.

mekajinn
2004-06-10, 22:34
I think that in order to be a leader one must have self discipline, but having self discipline by itself doesn't make one a leader.

Bush is not the leader of the American people. Normally the president of the United States is supposed to be, but he's failed in that regard. The Americans don't have a leader right now.

u could say that u don't even have a democratically elected leader... but i suppose the supreme court is a tool in US democracy... which means he is the democratically elected leader of the US... kinda ;)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-11, 00:19
no its unoffical dictatorship
the U.S. loves them (puts them in power regularly - kuwait for example)
bush wants to be one
police state currupted democatic capitalist fascist fuck wankers
there days are numbered
written on the back on the hands of Al CIAda no doubt