2004-07-09, 13:47

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 13:55
fantasy is within reality
u cannot make the distinction better than anyone else
fake or real its all real
lol can't help myself :D
cunts are treated like shit and never forgiven and the nice are called too nice
is there some level we should alll be striving top acheive?
can it be defined?
will it be?
everything leans one way but it should be in the middle to start with and then noone will have far to go

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 18:35
forgive each other for past stupidities and start fresh
me must be united not divided

nicobie
2004-07-10, 00:38
why don u die tttimmy?

just die

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 00:47
forgive each other for past stupidities and start fresh
me must be united not divided

that is an excellent suggestion to so many people... but how would one start afresh if the other person carries on treating u like u don't matter?

surely at that point it's time to start afresh on ur own?

if ur going cuz of me crim (i can't see it, but maybe i did ur head in) then don't... it's me that doesn't belong here... and i won't have a connection after next week... so i won't be here heheh... prolly for the best.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-10, 01:18
no way Mek ur a good challenge we all have much to learn though
and there is a lot of ignorance out there that needs fighting
especially nicobie the most ignorant fuck ive ever met
at least dude u give it a try and do not just accept what ur told

u have some hope yet do not worry about that
i leave here with good feelings

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-10, 01:23
and people that act like some people around are not deservant of friendships with nice people

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 01:33
and people that act like some people around are not deservant of friendships with nice people

it makes me ever so sad... i've never felt like this before... instead of being all encompassing like it would if i were 23, it is in it's own little box... but it is worse than anything i ever felt.

sometimes u meet ppl u know u will never forget... hell i have loads... but it isn't every decade u meet someone who touches ur soul... i've met 2 people like that... one of them is a really dear friend... the other... i dunno... i just don't think they really care... which just leaves me feeling empty and exhausted...

i think i am about the worst judge of character on this planet lol =D

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 04:58
ur retarded, i didn't fuck anyone while saying "i love u". You just like to tell urself that, because u think it justifies your behaviour. Scream it to the world buddy, but that wont make it true.

Telling u to never come to australia, was the best thing i ever did, and u know what, i have zero regrets, it was an act of surivival, i probably would have ended up murdering u because ur so repetative.

Call me cunt once, shame on u, call me cunt twice... three times... zillion times... and thats just shame on me for letting it happen.

slx
2004-07-10, 05:46
now there are 2 sick, execrable koksukrs on the board......

maybe you bumfuks can get together and make each other smile while weltering in your pity

slx
2004-07-10, 05:57
who r u 2 judge others?that's not my judgment harb...i'm not qualified to judge anyone.....& never do

only provide unsolicited opinions