View Full Version : come in the irc channel

tim
2004-07-10, 02:40

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 02:52
sixxgunnz once convinced me to give irc a try or mirc or whatever? i dont know. I thought i was so compliated that i just gave up and went back to yahoo chat to talk to all the indians.

Do ppl here cross their legs when sitting at the computer? i always have my legs tucked under each other, and sometimes if i sit for a longer period of time, i can feel the burning pain in my knee joints, which worries me, coz i think about being 70 and having my knee caps replaced coz i was a leg crosser. :zap: :kill:

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 02:58
dude, dont get excited, i didn't express interest in chatting.

may u and lisa have a blast! all the way to bed-time!

peace out

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 03:45
sixxgunnz once convinced me to give irc a try or mirc or whatever? i dont know. I thought i was so compliated that i just gave up and went back to yahoo chat to talk to all the indians.

yes... u will need ur fix of being asked to marry someone etc. lol

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 03:53
i ain't got mIRC on here... so no chat for me :p

eclectica
2004-07-10, 04:44
I'll be in the chat until 7pm GMT or 12am Eastern Standard Time which is GMT-5
Right now it is GMT -4 because of Daylight Savings time. All the fruitcakes in California are GMT -7 instead of -8 like in the Winter. The real screwy thing is that Greenwich England is now GMT +1 even though GMT stands for "Greenwich Mean Time". It ought to be called something different.

I'm such a geek that I have a clock in the office at home here that runs on GMT, which is great because I don't have to correct it twice a year.

slx
2004-07-10, 06:12
I'm such a geek that I have a clock in the office at home here that runs on GMT, which is great because I don't have to correct it twice a year.better yet...i don't have clocks in my home or cars.....what's time anyway?

eclectica
2004-07-10, 06:20
I think if I didn't look at clocks I would procrastinate and get less things done. On the weekends I don't concern myself with time as much, but as a result I don't get out of the house until like 14:00. If I have an appointment to make then I will have a motivating reason not to lounge around.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 06:23
i always look at the time, and i still don't get anything done. I think maybe i shouldn't look at the clock, and pretend i have all the time in the world... and the relaxing feeling of that, will make me get things done. I dont know.

eclectica
2004-07-10, 06:47
When I lost my virginity I looked at my watch right after ejaculating because to me that was a historic moment and I wanted to know what time it happened. In retrospect I feel ashamed for being such a geek and not enjoying the moment more.

It was 22:40 EDT on June 26th, 1988. I was 16 years old and the girl was 23. The location: in the back seat of the girl's car in the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot.

I have relaxed since I was younger and I no longer try to get every clock in the house coordinated to the exact second. Being within a minute is close enough now. I don't like clocks that are way off though.

My father has this thing about counting steps, so that he knows how many steps a certain place or house has. He remembers how many steps his childhood house had. He also has a thing where he knows how many days old you are by calculating it in his head, which is cool because you find out things like you're 10,000 days old. He is a college math professor.