View Full Version : what's ur favourite...

mekajinn
2004-07-14, 15:02
Rolling Stones track?

i am listening to 40 licks now... i always liked em more than the Beatles... i personally prefer the stuff pre 1968...

for me it's a toss up between Paint It Black and The Last Time...

I also like Play With Fire and Under My Thumb... also I like Angie too... but I like a version someone else did better.

so c'mon ppl... as my last thread for a while u owe it to me to either a. reply, b. insult me, or c. ignore me :p

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-14, 15:23
i love "paint it black", i also really love "you can't always get what you want", and "i am waiting" Which is featured on the Rushmore Soundtrack.

the new britney spears song makes me cry. It just makes me want to hug everyone.

mekajinn
2004-07-14, 15:36
i love "paint it black", i also really love "you can't always get what you want", and "i am waiting" Which is featured on the Rushmore Soundtrack.

the new britney spears song makes me cry. It just makes me want to hug everyone.

D'OH... i changed my mind...

my all time favourite is Lady Jane... i fukken love the harpsichord by Brian Jones...

I always found it odd that without Jones the Stones weren't as good, even tho he never wrote a note... wierd.

I wish i had more tunes by the ppl that did that version of Angie... Anartaki... they took their name from a character in the playstation game Soulblade I think... can't find anything by 'em on the p2p appz =/