View Full Version : Banning, Censoring, Deleting

tim
2004-08-09, 17:25
am I to have free speech here or not?
Decide the matter publicly in this thread.

eclectica
2004-08-09, 18:40
tim posted 2004-08-09 @ 14:05 GMT

even after my temp banning is over..i don't agree with the temp banning...it's useless i will still hold the same opinions after being reinstated.

did your banning from tehru teach you nothing?
Was it you who deleted my four new posts this morning?

You like gazdet hold ultimately responsibility for the actions of your 'staff'

So what's the message you want to send me?

are my words really so poweful that they threaten you this much?

This is your failure and you should regard it as such..your inability to deal with my opinion is a failure on your part.

eclectica
2004-08-09, 19:02
Whatever bad happened I take responsibility for. I don't think what I just quoted in the post above should have been deleted. I think the users tim and nicobie are a drag and a negative influence on the forum but in regards to dealing with them, see this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=7009) post on avoiding the temptations that are before us. If tim spams the forum then his shit will be deleted, but if it is because of criticism then it does not need to be deleted.

I just made the decision to remove slx from the Super Moderators usergroup. I don't like doing it but I don't like seeing people being banned or having stuff that's not supposed to be deleted be deleted.

Maybe I made a mistake by removing him and who knows if I will change my mind. I hope you all aren't going through a roller coaster ride of uncertainty.

slx is a great friend of mine, but I was worried that he went a little crazy when it came to abusing his power. Maybe now I've gone a little crazy in removing him from being a Super Moderator. It's all my fault for what happened. I had slx as my designated henchman and executioner in order to punish tim for his sins of being a miserable failure. So don't be mad at him for what he did.

eclectica
2004-08-09, 21:18
sent 2004-08-09 @ 19:51 GMT
Can I be the new supermod?

or at least have my own special category in viewgroups?

preferably one with no restrictions?

who knows it might change me for the better..being a supermod...they done that with krell on zeropaid...he started out a troublemaker so they gave him some responsibility for a while he conformed but you and I both see how that ended.

at least give the chance for change

I may surprise you.

If you give me the honor.

lol, no fucking way

over my dead body or over my limp prick will that happen

tim
2004-08-09, 21:36
lol, no fucking way

over my dead body or over my limp prick will that happen

i'll take that as a "no", then. :flower:

tim
2004-08-09, 21:38
posting of Pm's and other private correspondence isn't nice...clearly a violation of member privacy policy at work here. :rebuke:

tim
2004-08-09, 21:43
I still don't understand what's so odd about the request...personally I think it would be a good thing...it would placate me...forever bonding Dollar_Girl and myself together in a position of prominence...nay importance.

It would make me feel like we were married or something...i'd be so happy then.

but would she share or even want the honor of being a SuperModerator if it were an honor to be shared equally with me?

I doubt she'd stay her status in such a case...but she looks so sad and so lonely there...there must should be another...how about, Criminal_Sniper?

eclectica
2004-08-09, 22:05
I made you an administrator for about 15 seconds and then got a nice screenshot of it 800 by 600 which you can set for your desktop at home. But alas you were offline, probably chatting with Dollar_Girl. I'm jealous. If you were online and paying attention to me rather than to her then you would have been able to experience the glories of being an administrator for 15 seconds.

tim
2004-08-09, 22:34
I made you an administrator for about 15 seconds and then got a nice screenshot of it 800 by 600 which you can set for your desktop at home. But alas you were offline, probably chatting with Dollar_Girl. I'm jealous. If you were online and paying attention to me rather than to her then you would have been able to experience the glories of being an administrator for 15 seconds.

you know I just had to log back in for that. :tu: that's one of those Priceless Photo's from the creditcard commercial...on a more serious note...when I yes I said "I" was a sad, no-life, mother-fucker I used to log into this board maybe minutely...believe me that's a lot...and it's just possible that I may now "may" mind you have caught something like that. but

let's not let this light-hearted and GAY thread turn ugly..you mentioned jealousy..i was the the first to point out you wanted Dollar_Girl for yourself..now you finally admit you are or were jealous of what she and i shared together.

I tell you this..it ain't special..she shared it with a lot of different peeps before me and may do so again with many AFTER to me. i'll never really truly know her as well as I'd like to.

I'd like to see every piece of correspondence she's ever written anyone..particuliar some of which on the SouthAfrica Forums..which is the first public mention you will ever hear of her time there.

There was another forum she mentioned she posted at too...i'd like to know it's name and if it's still around and about any others...

but I tell you this it is her PERSONAL correspondence to you that will always be quite the best.

tim
2004-08-09, 23:27
Originally written to me by Katarina aka 'Dollar_Girl' and "I'll_Do_It_For_A_Dollar" (among other names)

you know... i read what you write about me, with utter fascination. Who exactly is it that you see ? i am quite a boring person, mainly on the grounds that i keep to myself. This is a 'trait of survival' i have learnt over the years. I have spent my life to be quite honest... with no real friends - and the friends i do have, dont know me at all. Why? because i have learnt that they aren't interested in me. There is a clear division between FRIEND and social friend. I wonder many times why i have spent my life pretty much on my own... i have grown up in a crowd that is more concerned about the latest tv shows, than any real soulful thought, or any world event... and i quickly reailsed, this crowd was not for me. Not saying i can't appreciate the diversity of people, but perhaps i feel frustration when i see people growing up to find more value in the latest episode of buffy, than in the lesson learned from a massacre in africa or indoensia... or the lesson learned from seeing and understanding the small things in life, and seeing them for MORE than just their physical attributes. To see an object is the most basic mental process... but to relate it to grander things and discover a connection between this object and other objects is far more fulfilling.
There is a difference between surving and LIVING... to survive is to only read the blurb of the book... to LIVE is to read the book, and appreciate what it is saying despite personal opinion. indulge in the diversity of life, despite how offensive anothers opinion is. Living has little to do with material wealth, and everything to do with how you relate to the world and others. You can be the richest man alive, yet still purely be a survivor.

As for beauty... u know, nobody has ever really thought of me as beautiful... i admit to you, i do not have the frame of a model... I am just an ordinary Slav girl, from czechoslovakia... i have a big round bottom, i have big boobs, i have wide round hips and round thighs.. i am 5"8 and have a pretty strong frame... i dye my hair, because i am not a fan of my natural hair colour, i pluck my eye brows... i like to wear make-up and i like to keep to myself... and i wonder... where has the beauty gone? perhaps in an attempt to be more desirable, we are actually hiding away what is real? At the end of the day i come home, i wash off the artifical beauty off my face, i change into oridnary clothes - over sized pants, and t shirt, and i go about my day...

I do think i am beautiful... mainly in WHO i am, not what i am. You are right... kindness goes a long way... i think most ppl get to a certain age where they would preffer the friendship of a kind person, than a physically beautfiul person with a really poor attitude. These are all lessons we must learn.

As for love... perhaps even when unaware, we are all searching for love. Logically i would like to think that one does not need this in order to have a meaninful existance... but perhaps deep down, love is why we roam this earth endlessly unsettled. To love is to live?
I do not however think that love is the only thing that gives life meaning... amidst the confusion of love, is the confusion of self discovery. One can never be satisfied if they do not wonder about in their own mind, before, after adn far inbetween the realms of love. Love... is a catalyst for self discovery perhaps?

Wow i am rambling on aren't i? geez, sorry, it's only 8:30 am too... ha ha, imagine me after i have had breakfast :p *she's gone mad!*

as for selfishness... do you think a selfish act makes a selfish person? if so... what constitues a selfish act? sometimes, i believe, we wrongly label things selfish, when truely... they are quite the opposite. To me... i am very appreciative and thankfull when u tell me more about yourself (an act u have labeled 'seflish') ... lets just say, that in such conversation, there is no such thing as selfish... and therefore, we can just not worry about that. Can i assume, that in this self expression, we have an understanding that is beyond catagorised labels?

well now my email is really long, and i feel a bit embarassed :p

just to finish off tho... i remember reading something in one of your posts(can't remember what) that made me assume u and lisa didn't meet?

u know harb... i judge no one for finding love on the net... for i have fallen under teh same spell... an englishman can u believe :p out of all the world, an englishman! hehehehhehe

tim
2004-08-09, 23:29
This was my favourite line the kid wrote:

as for selfishness... do you think a selfish act makes a selfish person? if so... what constitues a selfish act? sometimes, i believe, we wrongly label things selfish, when truely... they are quite the opposite. To me... i am very appreciative and thankfull when u tell me more about yourself (an act u have labeled 'seflish') ... lets just say, that in such conversation, there is no such thing as selfish... and therefore, we can just not worry about that. Can i assume, that in this self expression, we have an understanding that is beyond catagorised labels?

amazing the amount of 'backpedaling' that's gone on since then..more flipflops than John Kerry.

eclectica
2004-08-10, 00:30
tim you may feel you won over slx here, but keep in mind that he was an advocate of you more often than not. While he bit you often as a moderator, his bites are not as severe or painful as mine. So while you may feel that you're off the hook because slx can't do anything to you, it's possible that things will only be worse because I'll be the one doing the biting now.

He didn't lose out from this happening, you did.

Bow down and worship the king slx and tell him how you're sorry you are for what happened.
:worship:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-10, 00:31
lol Tim me a mod?
we i may be the only one who can not like someone and still not treat them like they treat me
i can sit in the middle and do a lot of the time
but mod
fuck off
i have enough to do
and for what anyway?
the job is being done
i do not know what job that is though
but E is the man!!!

Tim u gotta think i change my mind so do u
can $girl not?

in ur image or in her own?
never urs or anyone elses

tim
2004-08-10, 00:36
tim you may feel you won over slx here, but keep in mind that he was an advocate of you more often than not. While he bit you often as a moderator, his bites are not as severe or painful as mine. So while you may feel that you're off the hook because slx can't do anything to you, it's possible that things will only be worse because I'll be the one doing the biting now.

Bow down and worship the king slx and tell him how you're sorry you are for what happened.

i haven't gloated..shame you had to post that private correspondence to upset him.

tim
2004-08-10, 00:38
E, I knew from the start that you couldn't take it...being trolled that is..so I coddle you on account of that.

tim
2004-08-10, 00:39

do you even realise HOW IGNORANT this quote is?
can you really not smell ur own bullshit?

tim
2004-08-10, 00:40
lol Tim me a mod?
we i may be the only one who can not like someone and still not treat them like they treat me
i can sit in the middle and do a lot of the time
but mod
fuck off
i have enough to do
and for what anyway?
the job is being done
i do not know what job that is though
but E is the man!!!

Tim u gotta think i change my mind so do u
can $girl not?

in ur image or in her own?
never urs or anyone elses

good stuff crim...worthy of consideration.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-10, 00:43
some so called friends are just there for excitement
and i have no time for those sorts of people
E is my kinda person because he is willing to have a closer look and discuss things
and theres not many subjects he will not touch

some people go against ur basic belief but u can be great friends because u know hat either one is right and the one with the truth will since over the other or that they are both right and can live in harmony hopefully

sounds like us Tim
we can have a love hate realationship
but there is only love and difference
no hate is need for difference

my closest friend is a Jew
Tim had a laugh of how i loved the show Seinfield
imagine lol
me the anti-god crusader with one his children talking on politics
he is much more reasonable than some athiests
he claims for a secular state in which all religions would be fair and equally treated and revered
and goes against zionist Israel
two things i myself agree with
we all can live in harmony its just that u cannot give a fuck to sacrifice one of two things for anyone or for the community

just some things to think

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-10, 00:54
actually the two of us last night watched The Hebrew Hammer
he was laughing louder than i was
one of the best movies either of us has seen in a while
its kind of a stupid mix of austin powers, shaft, batman , undercover brother & jay and silent bob type stuff
i am still fairly amused by him being a detective : A "certified circumcised dick
lmao"