View Full Version : yow!

tim
2004-08-19, 04:50
i don't feel free to post here anymore.

the above statement SHOULD stand on its own. Editing of posts is supposed to be a feature available to any registered user. I was told by eclectica once that I didn't need 'to be his friend' to have access to forum features.

I am protesting the restriction placed on my old user account "tim" by either not posting here under that name for as long as restrictions are in place on that account to possibly just not posting here at all.

maybe some of you will miss me...maybe not but I feel I have been restricted unfairly and arbitrarily and something needs to be done to address what I feel to be discrimination and unfair treatment.

If i say I will only post under this user account --->Unregistered <---
it has the possibility or potentiality for also becoming restricted by the same manner in which my old user account "tim" was.

Now let's be 'funny' or cute as 'slx' would be and say that "tim" can't edit his posts here or delete them...however let's not be coy and pretend that its impossible for the person typing this (me) to edit this post or others made from unrestricted accounts.

So is this 'punishment'/restriction limited soley to the screenname of just "tim" or is it meant as a punishment for the person using that account or any others?

Is it safe to assume that the person formerly posting under the screenname of 'tim' may reregister as often as needed to assure his freedom of and for expression/free speech isn't encroached upon..up to and including the ability to retract any speech he wishes?

If so then this is wonderful..and I have no problems with not using the user account of "tim" anymore if that's all that you wished to accomplish...but I refuse to be limited in the way by which I express myself or the ability to retract such expression.

formerly, Tim

eclectica
2004-08-19, 11:00
There's a feature in the admincp in which I can merge the accounts of users. I found it useful and merged all of mekajinn's six accounts into just one. When merging two users together, which is all you can do at a time, one is designated as the source account and the other as the destination account. The destination one is the one that determines the userid, username, email, and password for the source ones. But the destination one upgrades the join date to be the same as the oldest source one. That explains how mekajinn has a userid of 83 even though he shows as having joined 2003-05-13. It comes from the oldest source account that used to have a userid of 12 named mek that got merged into his account.

Your idea of having Unregistered to force guests to come up with unique names was a good idea, so I registered it again.

slx
2004-08-19, 12:41
when everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane

that's what my gramps used to tell me

tim
2004-08-19, 14:13
There's a feature in the admincp in which I can merge the accounts of users. I found it useful and merged all of mekajinn's six accounts into just one. When merging two users together, which is all you can do at a time, one is designated as the source account and the other as the destination account. The destination one is the one that determines the userid, username, email, and password for the source ones. But the destination one upgrades the join date to be the same as the oldest source one. That explains how mekajinn has a userid of 83 even though he shows as having joined 2003-05-13. It comes from the oldest source account that used to have a userid of 12 named mek that got merged into his account.

Your idea of having Unregistered to force guests to come up with unique names was a good idea, so I registered it again.

if nothing else...I make you more inventive. But still there is harm here that has been done...irrepairable, grave harm...as far as messageboard's and their history go.

It is my belief mekajinn posted under so many different psuedonyms to avoid accountability for himself to others. This was his right and choice to do so. That right and that choice should not have been taken away from him.

You've destroyed a part of the past by changing it...you see it was his cleverness or inventfulness in chosing those usernames that were very revealing about him...maybe it showed him mania...maybe not but it did show is cowardice in not wanting to be held accountable for his words specifically to *sigh* 'Dollar_Girl'.

So with this new action taken we've lost the revelation of his shame here by now making him look accountable for his words and deeds rather than the cowardly manner in which he used to disguise such things he was ashamed for.

False history has been created on the board..sure 'jim' the person behind the screennames wrote that material but we've lost a statement to his nature and character which revealed an element of cowardice to him as a person.

You have now made him look braver more nobler by owning up to the things he said..which we both know he didn't do..but now time, history and memory will hold no recollection of his cowardice...you've removed that permanently leaving a false impression of nobility behind with this forced accountibility something you imposed rather than what he chose.

slx
2004-08-19, 15:15
You've destroyed a part of the past by changing it...so you do understand changing & or deleting posts, yet you continue to want to do it...."destroying a part of the past"

making him accountable for his words and deeds that's right fats...we're all accountable for our words & deeds....nobody else....

forced accountibility yeppers....you can't, we will

tim
2004-08-19, 15:43
it's selfishness that causes me to change or delete things...the 'mere' fact that you don't want me to do it..reinforces caring on your behalf for me..it means my posts are important and that I matter to you...why is it so hard to admit that sometimes?

tim
2004-08-19, 15:46
I matter to you: slx and eclectica...and this does count readily in the things which I treasure...I only wish I mattered to someone else right now as well (Dollar_Girl). but I am thankful that at the least: I matter to slx.

tim
2004-08-19, 15:47
change that:

I matter to you.

the above correction makes it relevant.

slx
2004-08-19, 17:41
change that:

I matter to you.

the above correction makes it relevant.no you don't....not in the least

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 14:05
flush it all down........

tim
2004-08-31, 19:02
flush it all down........

most would overlook this and think it to be either a non-sensical or innoculous statement..for their benefit i'll explain it.

Here crim is referencing a statement made twice by slx where he has said to me that i'm just shit in the toilet waiting to be flushed...here crim is saying the same thing only about all of us.

i would agree with you crim.

nicobie
2004-09-01, 01:07
the guy is fooken sick.

U like it?

Then you're fucken sick too. Would u let the pee pee head tttimmy baby sit u're kids?

An honest answer would be apperciated.

Remember, this is u're family too.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 17:13
i cannot see why not
my wife well that would be different if i had one

u nic i would not let near let alone look after them
filling urself with hate
or joy of faking it to watch people squirm
u are sick and twisted in one way or another

i do not care who u think u are what u say is not nice at all

thanks Tim but i think it would be a much wider scale
much much wider

tim
2004-09-05, 17:22
i cannot see why not
my wife well that would be different if i had one

u nic i would not let near let alone look after them
filling urself with hate
or joy of faking it to watch people squirm
u are sick and twisted in one way or another

i do not care who u think u are what u say is not nice at all

thanks Tim but i think it would be a much wider scale
much much wider

Crimian..i have just attacked you in this thread (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=323) most of the times when I 'attack people' I do it to bring something out of them that I want or need for them to see about themselves..usually I do not tell them my rationale behind the barbarism of the attack...here I tell you ahead of time that you are being attacked so that you don't get caught in the same snare as I've set for others.
After reading 'this attack' how did it make you feel?
did you read it before or after the warning here in this thread that you were deliberately being attacked as an experiment in human behaviour to produce an expected reaction a certain stimuli?
in the case the self-defense mechanism..to see it employed as is often easily the case of 'knee-jerk' reactions with Dollar_Girl.

tim
2004-09-05, 17:25
I regret attacking you...because you make for a very staunch defender. meaning a very good defender here of and for me and I would hate to lose that by negatively influencing the desire to assist or come to my aid..however the deed is done for better or worse we must all live with it.

tim
2004-09-05, 17:29
but Crimian with all this said Dollar_Girl, slx and nicobie are all just judgemental jackasses and aren't really worth either of our times.
that's the bottom line.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 19:32
everyone needs it dude
u have beef? step up
im totally cool with that
id hope u are too
i never try to harm but to let people see the problems they have
we can judge but some people lead to bad decisions from those judgements
just like anything can go bad or good

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-05, 19:35
we must accept the anavoidable bad with the good

tim
2004-09-05, 20:59
everyone needs it dude
u have beef? step up
im totally cool with that
id hope u are too
i never try to harm but to let people see the problems they have
we can judge but some people lead to bad decisions from those judgements
just like anything can go bad or good

exactly. which reminds me of something eclectica deleted where he once said he hates to find out much later that people have harboured grudges against him..i've pretty much stated my beef with him but have been terribly disappointed in his lack of response to my accusations.

tim
2004-09-05, 21:01
I feel these things SHOULD BE discussed, eclectica...why won't you discuss them?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-06, 03:57
its all about honesty
i believe E to be honest
sometimes sickly but i love it :p
can't miss a masturbating thread loving and hating them at the same time :p
lol
i think he sees time and place
this is the place but the time?
maybe the caffeine has finally worn off and he has no pills
though i could really imagine it just a possibility