View Full Version : I see this shithole hasn't changed.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 01:46
'lurlie still suportes sick people and rapists.

Do u do it for the 'drama' or as, as George T says, "now you one too".

I've been wondering for awhile why you enjoy the sick shit expressed here, could it be u da sicko?

It's been a while since I've posted here and I sure as hell didn't miss anything.

WTF 'lurkie?

tim
2004-08-29, 01:49
'lurlie still suportes sick people and rapists.

Do u do it for the 'drama' or as, as George T says, "now you one too".

I've been wondering for awhile why you enjoy the sick shit expressed here, could it be u da sicko?

It's been a while since I've posted here and I sure as hell didn't miss anything.

WTF 'lurkie?

he is depraved I have proof of it..that is why the sick fuck tries his hardest to censor me. He is a sicko nick..a lot more twisted than you think[/b] I am...you only [i]think i am..but I know he is.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 02:02
DIE

tim
2004-08-29, 02:07
DIE

hahahaha you loon.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 02:15
DIE

nicobie
2004-09-01, 01:24
'lurkie really needs to pay attention to who he lets post.

It is a fact he encourages sickos.

Would u let tttimmy around u're wife and kids(?)? You haven't answered that yet and I know I've asked it more than once.

You seem to enjoy him here. Are u all fucked up like him too?

Are u a sick bastard? Would u hump u're mom like him?

slx
2004-09-01, 01:39
It is a fact he encourages sickos.

Would u let tttimmy around u're wife and kids(?)? You haven't answered that yet and I know I've asked it more than once.

You seem to enjoy him here. Are u all fucked up like him too?

Are u a sick bastard? Would u hump u're mom like him?yo nic...please dude, allow me to be eclecticas spokesman.....although he doesn't restrict asshole from posting here, neither does he encourage them...no doubt, he'd maybe shoot littledik for coming to close to any member of his family. he absolutely doesn't enjoy littlediks crud but believing in the freedoms availed to us all, he doesn't deny anyone those freedoms...

he's one of the most well adjusted dudes i know