View Full Version : DIE tttimmy DIE

nicobie
2004-08-29, 01:53
No smilie for u dillweed.

Anyone have fancy full ways the sicko could do IT?

How about cutting off his own head then sticking it in his mothers bed..

Headline= Rapist found at mothers feet

tim
2004-08-29, 01:58
No smilie for u dillweed.

Anyone have fancy full ways the sicko could do IT?

How about cutting off his own head then sticking it in his mothers bed..

Headline= Rapist found at mothers feet

that was awful nicobie...now you're just sounding stupid..you were [b]on to something in that other thread (last page of abuse by admins and moderators here) but this just derailed that good train of thought you were on.

don't leave here without fully discussing what you posted [url=http://www.imadikhead.com[/url] that is very fucking important..and shouldn't be let go.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 02:01
DIE

tim
2004-08-29, 02:04
that was awful nicobie...now you're just sounding stupid..you were [b]on to something in that other thread (last page of abuse by admins and moderators here) but this just derailed that good train of thought you were on.

don't leave here without fully discussing what you posted here (http://www.imadikhead.com) that is very fucking important..and shouldn't be let go.

it's crappy not being able to edit..here is what it should look like:

that was awful nicobie...now you're just sounding stupid..you were on to something in that other thread (last page of abuse by admins and moderators here) but this just derailed that good train of thought you were on.

don't leave here without fully discussing what you posted here (http://www.imadikhead.com) that is very fucking important..and shouldn't be let go.

don't do it again....it's a waste of space littledik....

tim
2004-08-29, 02:05
i think telling nicobie not to be stupid is like asking a rabbit to stay out of ur garden.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 02:17
DIE

nicobie
2004-08-30, 00:43
SLX DID NOTHING.

tim
2004-08-30, 01:56
SLX DID NOTHING.

"about what?", he asks innocently.

nicobie
2004-08-31, 04:35
I came to check for u're obit.

Maybe tomorrow. I guess I'm one of those guys whos glass is 1/2 full.

Don't let me down tttimmy. Hahahahahahhahahaa

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 13:19
u are not the half full kind person
u treat people who u see as inferior badly
u do not forgive u are not a listener
u waste ur time on noone

tim
2004-08-31, 17:14
u are not the half full kind person
u treat people who u see as inferior badly
u do not forgive u are not a listener
u waste ur time on noone

this could be said for most of the people in this forum..this response seems very aptly applied to $-girl, no?

slx
2004-08-31, 18:43
this response seems very aptly applied to $-girl

no asshole it, could but doesn't.....you're specifically talkin about yourself again....and littledik, you haven't rev'd a fraction of what you gave

tim
2004-08-31, 18:48
no asshole it, could but doesn't.....you're specifically talkin about yourself again....and littledik, you haven't rev'd a fraction of what you gave

are your perceptions warped? I have asked over and over for her to simply state 'what I did'..she couldn't because I've done nothing..you, eclectica and slx have warped or poisoned her mindset against me...that ole easy susceptibility of hers to the power of suggestion..wonderfully manipulative isn't she? and I mean as a tool for manipulation not someone who does the manipulating.