View Full Version : 'morning world

slx
2004-08-30, 14:36
i see oz is up late & e's lallygagging again, not at work yet

say e...when's the elite dionysians forum gonna be back up dude....the elite are getting restless

eclectica
2004-08-30, 14:40
I'm heading off to work and

we're going to have the forum open to the public soon when the anniversary comes up

it could be sooner than that even

give the word

I'll see if I can check out that eyes wide open thing today

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-30, 14:41
hi dude. Are you sitting at your computer with your round lense sunnies and ur hair dancing in the breeze?

eclectica
2004-08-30, 14:48
that's weird how when you view who's online that people just disappeared

maybe the webhoster did a backup and the session got destroyed

tim
2004-08-30, 14:52

maybe the webhoster did a backup and the session got destroyed

i noticed that too.

slx
2004-08-30, 14:53
hi dude. Are you sitting at your computer with your round lense sunnies and ur hair dancing in the breeze?you bet...drinkn my 1st caffeine with 3 more cups lined on the desk like bogart with his shots in line on the bar

slx
2004-08-30, 15:05

maybe the webhoster did a backup and the session got destroyedlol...i thought it was cause of not having my eyes wide open yet, i blink'd and all the bots & guests were gone

i like that thingy that shows peeps browsers, etcl....it's fun to see what color & style undies they wear...i've seen several with some spyware added....myway....newdotnet

any way that could be set to default instead of having to switch to it for the benefit of us impatient few?

slx
2004-08-30, 15:53
so everyone's on the same page....User Name is littledik talking to himself again

tim
2004-08-30, 17:10
so everyone's on the same page....User Name is littledik talking to himself again

I thought about laughing at this...but I won't..dude you ruined your own perfectly good thread here with this stupid, stupid post.

here I'll explain what's wrong with this picture:

1)First who is everyone? there were 5 members on this morning...crim, me, eclectica, you, dollar...so maybe you are referring to crim here? as he would be the only one 'not-in-the-know' as you elite clique speakers like to say.

2)whose littledik?

3)Now that just wouldn't make sense now would it?

slx
2004-08-30, 17:20
it's my thread...i can fuk it up if i want littledik

i can even edit & or delete it....lol

tim
2004-08-30, 17:26
it's my thread...i can fuk it up if i want littledik

i can even edit & or delete it....lol

true...so tell me something..i'm not willing to insult you ..do you really think i'm that bad of a person?

I'm trying to reform here..and be more respectful..notice how i haven't started any new threads lately..and have tried staying on topic...

i'd like to talk to you on msn sometime...you interested?

tim
2004-08-30, 17:28
true...so tell me something..i'm not willing to insult you ..do you really think i'm that bad of a person?

I'm trying to reform here..and be more respectful..notice how i haven't started any new threads lately..and have tried staying on topic...

i cried real tears when writing that (no sarcasm) i'm sad, miserable and pathetic fucker..who just wants your love.

tim
2004-08-30, 17:29
i have to go change oil in the car..i just want someone/somebody to love me is all..i'll be back in an hour or so.

slx
2004-08-30, 17:55
do you really think i'm that bad of a person?

yes

no

tim
2004-08-30, 19:58
lol...you care to explain why you think I'm a bad person..btw i'm over my moment of weakness now.

eclectica
2004-08-30, 20:55
i like that thingy that shows peeps browsers, etcl....it's fun to see what color & style undies they wear...i've seen several with some spyware added....myway....newdotnet

any way that could be set to default instead of having to switch to it for the benefit of us impatient few?

There was one I was seeing a lot that said "FunWebProducts" or something like that. Read here (http://help.funwebproducts.com/webmaster.html) about it from the company itself.

Too bad it doesn't show MAC addresses there, but that is not possible in php. Also, I don't have an option in the admincp to display the user agent by default.

tim
2004-08-30, 21:48
There was one I was seeing a lot that said "FunWebProducts" or something like that. Read here (http://help.funwebproducts.com/webmaster.html) about it from the company itself.

Too bad it doesn't show MAC addresses there, but that is not possible in php. Also, I don't have an option in the admincp to display the user agent by default.

well, gary I could do all that for you..but you fucked it up when choosing to ban and restrict me taking away any ounce of desire I might have had to help you in any way.

slx
2004-08-30, 23:53
funwebproductsi saw that too....

fuk their explanation of what's what....anything that adds its self to or installs on your pc without your knowledge is spyware

it amazes me the number of people that don't have a clue

tim
2004-08-31, 00:07
i saw that too....

fuk their explanation of what's what....anything that adds its self to or installs on your pc without your knowledge is spyware

it amazes me the number of people that don't have a clue

do I have any spyware on my computer? if so please tell me.

The Passion
2004-08-31, 01:07
howdy slx, happy anniversary man, that is a very noble time frame :)

slx
2004-08-31, 02:49
howdy slx, happy anniversary man, that is a very noble time frame :)hi to you too dude...i mean...errra...never mind

thanks dude but kel & i got married in May

nicobie
2004-08-31, 03:55
Die, ttimmy die

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 04:03
like a fucking fly

The Passion
2004-08-31, 04:32
lol, I am not timmy, for those of you who didn't see the front page

3 year anniversary of slx being banned from napsterites.net: 2004-08-31 (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2004-9-1&e=28&c=1)

eclectica
2004-08-31, 04:36
That's interesting that you can spoof the date shown on the calendar by altering the link like so
http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=28&day=2004-9-11&c=1

The Passion
2004-08-31, 04:39
That's interesting that you can spoof the date shown on the calendar by altering the link like so
http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=28&day=2004-9-11&c=1very interesting, 9/11 jihad?

nicobie
2004-08-31, 04:44
http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=28&day=2004-9-11&c=1

U need to spoof the dates here.

But what can we expect from a govm'nt man. That's how they do it.

Enjoying the GOP convention? Hope that donkey don't shit all over your suck up make work gov jobs.

What's that fool rapper say? "vote or die" I figure it's coming soon, as soon as they take our big fucking guns away.

slx
2004-08-31, 04:59
But what can we expect from a govm'nt manlol...i see you didn't find out what eclectica does for a living....

what's up nic....

slx
2004-08-31, 11:21
wink wink....

eclectica
2004-08-31, 11:46
They are flying fighter jets over Manhattan during the week of the Republican convention. Yesterday I saw a fighter jet a few miles high following very closely in the rear a big plane with four engines. It got closer and I realized I was actually watching them doing a refueling operation in midair. That was pretty cool to watch.

I think the idea that Al Qaeda would attack the Republican convention is off, as if to think that they are partisan Democrats.