View Full Version : SLX: prisoner of war / missing in action

eclectica
2004-08-31, 13:18
It was three years ago today that slx got banned from the site that is now known as P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/). When it happened he emailed me and asked of me for help, and at that point I didn't know him too well more than others in the forum. I could have just ignored his email or done something else, but instead his banishment became a cause for me that turned me from supporting the administration there, to eventually turning against it and waging Napsterites jihad.

Back when I was in the Army in training we used to have to take turns standing out in the cold watching the gear and equipment while the majority of us stayed warm and snoozed in the laundry room. Every five minutes or so someone else was supposed to take turns and go out and relieve the person keeping watch. Well knowing how people are you can imagine that there was no relief provided every five minutes, because no one wanted to leave the warmth of the laundry room and relieve the dude standing out in the cold. But I couldn't forget the dude so I was the one who went out to relieve him, and I ended up being the one stuck in the cold. The point is that people are selfish for the most part. That is a sad reality of human nature. Especially on an internet forum, no one feels it's worth making a sacrifice for a friend because online friendship is not taken seriously. The majority of people would rather stay in the warmth than defy the group and stand out in the cold.

I used to be one of the esteemed members of gazdet's Napsterites community but fell from grace to become the nemesis of the community which I once supported. Standing out in the cold with my tongue cut, the people began to believe the lies about me and my friend slx. I do not regret what I've done in the last three years. I hope you all see inspiration in what I've done in differentiating between gold and golden in your lives. Gold is the representation of all the promises of wealth and fame while golden is the achievement of what is really worthwhile. All of you who believe that the people online are real and are your friends, ought to follow my example. If you believe in the power of the community you must be willing to defy that community to defend the individuals in it, or your esteemed community of gold will mean nothing.

One thing I've learned in the last three years being a freedom fighter is that some people just don't want freedom or share your vision of freedom. So often you can be fighting hard for people who end up quitting or not being really interested. You have to accept the fact that your struggle for freedom will be unpopular even with the very people you mean to liberate. It is better that they stay where they are, for that will be the fork in the road and eventually you will move on to do your own thing. I have new friends and contacts and I am glad to have formed some kind of community here which I don't have to worry will get shut down by someone else.

Another thing I've learned is that some people react better to force and violence than peaceful petitions. After hijacking and safeguarding the napsterites.net domain name, gazdet played really nice to me until I gave it back to him. After that point he stopped talking to me and banned me from his forum. Gary Robinson is like an uncivilized wild animal, and needs brute force applied to him to make him behave properly. You folks have to understand that my attack against his forum was directed against him rather than the rest of you all. He is a scoundrel and will wrap himself in the banner of the community, like president Bush wraps himself in the American flag, so as to rally the troops to his cause.

We all play a part in building a community. Morally, those words which we contributed belong to all of us. Technically, they belong to whoever pays for the webhosting, the administration. But it is irresponsible of an administrator to lock those words up and deny people from reading them. To do so would be like applying a copyright or digital rights management and denying others access to the very words they once wrote. Such is the case with me, where once gazdet discovered that I had an account named Alexandre I used for lurking without posting on his forum, he restricted that account so that I couldn't even use it anymore to read the private forums in which the majority of posts in his forum have been made. The words I wrote in years past in his forum that he technically owns have been locked away from me. No one has the authority to own the words. They belong to the community. So now like Ronald Reagan demanding that the Berlin wall comes down, I now demand that Gary Robinson opens up his forum and stops his restricting of people, no matter how much he detests him, in a manner that they can't even read the words they wrote. You don't own the words just because you're the administrator, Gary. They belong to the people who wrote them.

And now I have a message to the people who are at TehRu (http://www.tehru.org/).

I am disappointed in what you have done, because you could do so much better, and did so much better in the past. Your glory days were when The Real Underground was running. You then caved in to pressure and gave your forum to the miserable failure Diego. You burned down your house and then expected people to come help you rebuild, like a phoenix rising out of the ashes. You turned your backs on some of your supporters and descended into a forum that was closed off and limited. You feared so much having as your theme being an alternative forum of gazdet's that you ended up banning any references to gazdet's forum on yours. I agree that it gets boring to always talk about such things, but how are forum drama subjects so much worse in quality than talking about sports or the weather? The continued prohibition of subjects involving P2P-Zone shows you to be continually obsessed with the issue rather than having gotten over it. gazdet also fears when other forums are mentioned on his board, but for a different reason than you. It is because he doesn't want to lose any members to other boards. People ought not to think that it's bad to link to other boards or visit other boards, but unfortuntately some people are unclassy and like to link to their own sites for self-promotion.

I've never had it explained to me why I was banned from your site June of 2003. I know it was related to a fight I had with Dark on the forum. Many of you didn't know what happened, and how he insulted my family in a post at night, but conveniently edited it the next day so it looked like I was the bad guy starting trouble when I was only returning the insults. Dark and I were friends but he was having a bad period and going through his normal PMS. If you had not banned me we would have likely gotten over it. But when you banned me you froze that opportunity all the way up until he died, so we never had the chance to reconcile. That is what happens when you ban people. The animosity remains in a frozen state.

You ought not to think of yourselves as "Napsterites" or tell gazdet that the reason you started The Real Underground was just to piss him off. Your board was not then, and is not now, a spinoff of his board. You can expect that gazdet will never accept the uniqueness of your board and will only see your board through the eyes of his own board. gazdet is the biggest troll of them all because he has a one-track mind and thinks everything revolves or pertains to his forum in some way. I have to say also that your offers of help to him bothered me, like the time you offered to help him when he upgraded his bulletin board to vB3. He has not even the minimal respect for you or your staff, but he will try not to voice that disrespect openly because he is aware that it will show the ugliness inside of him. His job is political and when he comes to post at your board, it is not to really participate but to promote himself or make himself look like a good guy in some way. His biggest fear is of members of his board posting on your board. gazdet is very competitive. So when you say you were willing to help him I thought that wasn't right of you. Giving a lot of kindness to people who don't deserve it is unjust. You've already shown more than enough kindness to him by not blocking his home IP address ranges, which are:
202.72.128.0 - 202.72.191.255 and 202.173.128.0 - 202.173.191.255

And now here are two old threads copied from P2P-Zone for your reading. Some of the usernames are missing from the users in the posts:
t-5189 page 1 (http://www.tatom.org/documents/P2P-Zone (5189-1) - SLX prisoner of war - missing in action.htm)
t-5189 page 2 (http://www.tatom.org/documents/P2P-Zone (5189-2) - SLX prisoner of war - missing in action.htm)
t-5189 page 3 (http://www.tatom.org/documents/P2P-Zone (5189-3) - SLX prisoner of war - missing in action.htm)
t-5189 page 4 (http://www.tatom.org/documents/P2P-Zone (5189-4) - SLX prisoner of war - missing in action.htm)
t-5189 page 5 (http://www.tatom.org/documents/P2P-Zone (5189-5) - SLX prisoner of war - missing in action.htm)
t-8874 (http://www.tatom.org/documents/P2P-Zone (8874) - epitaph for napsterites_net.htm)

slx
2004-08-31, 15:57
I now demand that he opens up his forum and stops his restricting of people

That is what happens when you ban people. The animosity remains in a frozen stateremember the cool-aid party in the temple

tis easier to follow than lead

tim
2004-09-01, 05:24
I read this only this morning..mostly I was dumbfounded by its stupidity than overwhelmed by its hypocrisy.

If you believe the things you've said here..unban me eclectica...unrestrict me..let me have every freedom registered users have on your forum.

in other words put your money where your mouth is or shut up about inequality and unequal standards.

slx
2004-09-01, 07:12
unban me eclectica...unrestrict me..let me have every freedom registered users have on your forum.lol...i've told you littledik....ec didn't ban you....i hold that honor

and don't waste air asking

The Passion
2004-09-01, 07:19
I agree with most of that, but you seem to have missed the most important thing. when sixx quit .org, he quit to get away from the bullshit. it wasn't his intentions or fault to have the group divide once again and split even further into this abyss of what once was the napsterites. sixx was approached(well, in internet terms, messaged) by certain members who also wanted to get away from the same bullshit. sixx was always considered the webmaster at tehru, meaning, updates, backups, making sure the shit is running optimal. sixx didn't invent the name tehru, nor did sixx write the rules that tehru "ruled" by for a year or so. there has always been a misunderstanding about this when it comes to sixx. most ppl think he jumped ship, gave up all he worked for and then made tehru. sixx helped out some internet friends start tehru, because sixx knew what he was doing and they were knew to the forum game.

here is a snippet from an email, sixx to jcmd(sent on march 14th 2003, some things were removed about tehru, since they really have no importance in this post, and some things that were said about diego, because, they are false):you have no idea how I left .org, 10 days went by after I said that someone could take it over, all the ppl who donated with the exception of ec knew and read that thread. They had the first and only option at grabbing the forum/domain name and making a go at it. the only two ppl who seemed interested in it were gaz and diego, I chose what at the time I thought was the lesser of two evils(only after discussing this with cash, squid and dark first) the same thread that told the ppl that org was done under my command let the same members know that gaz and diego were the only two who asked for it. none of them stepped up to the plate.

the demise of .org is something we all bear on our shoulders, members for never letting things go or moving on, and the admins for letting it run so wild. I put balls and blood into .org, and over 18 months, I felt it was time to let go and move on. unfortunately, as a grown adult I can make this choice without having to ask the members of any forum. I did not make the choice out of hatred or anger, it was a well thought out decision, .org was like my child, and don't think it wasn't a difficult choice to abort something I put so much time and effort into. I saw the evil in gaz as for the way of the napsterites, and I was the only person who had enough balls to do what needed done.I respect ec and slx, slx stood by his guns, like a fucking gunslinger he did, lol. but there was a time when we all should have realized, no matter how much shit we give gaz, we will always lose in the long run, by being banned or being considered a troll in a forum we all helped create.

as for the tehru of today, the group of 40 or so ppl who frequent it, are alot like the napsterites used to be, we help each other and share with each other and have a tight knit community of trust and friendship. it isn't a closed community, anybody who doesn't show up acting like a knob will probably be right in the middle of it all. the cost to run tehru each year, is worth every cent. the ppl who are there make it what it is.

for the most part, all the members there do not troll or spam .net, but we sure as shit give gaz hell when he suggests we are doing it again.

the two craziest ppl I have ever witnessed online are tim/harby and gary/gaz. they will always be the champions of fucktardery.

I miss some of the ppl here, so I decided to join a bit ago and give this a place a go, I did this when I didn't have a pc, now I do, and I found the website again.

and for those of you who are really slow....SiXXGuNNZ was here

and

p.s. where the fuck is mekajinn, I miss that bastard.

tim
2004-09-01, 07:47
I agree with most of that, but you seem to have missed the most important thing. when sixx quit .org, he quit to get away from the bullshit. it wasn't his intentions or fault to have the group divide once again and split even further into this abyss of what once was the napsterites. sixx was approached(well, in internet terms, messaged) by certain members who also wanted to get away from the same bullshit. sixx was always considered the webmaster at tehru, meaning, updates, backups, making sure the shit is running optimal. sixx didn't invent the name tehru, nor did sixx write the rules that tehru "ruled" by for a year or so. there has always been a misunderstanding about this when it comes to sixx. most ppl think he jumped ship, gave up all he worked for and then made tehru. sixx helped out some internet friends start tehru, because sixx knew what he was doing and they were knew to the forum game.

here is a snippet from an email, sixx to jcmd(sent on march 14th 2003, some things were removed about tehru, since they really have no importance in this post, and some things that were said about diego, because, they are false):I respect ec and slx, slx stood by his guns, like a fucking gunslinger he did, lol. but there was a time when we all should have realized, no matter how much shit we give gaz, we will always lose in the long run, by being banned or being considered a troll in a forum we all helped create.

as for the tehru of today, the group of 40 or so ppl who frequent it, are alot like the napsterites used to be, we help each other and share with each other and have a tight knit community of trust and friendship. it isn't a closed community, anybody who doesn't show up acting like a knob will probably be right in the middle of it all. the cost to run tehru each year, is worth every cent. the ppl who are there make it what it is.

for the most part, all the members there do not troll or spam .net, but we sure as shit give gaz hell when he suggests we are doing it again.

the two craziest ppl I have ever witnessed online are tim/harby and gary/gaz. they will always be the champions of fucktardery.

I miss some of the ppl here, so I decided to join a bit ago and give this a place a go, I did this when I didn't have a pc, now I do, and I found the website again.

and for those of you who are really slow....SiXXGuNNZ was here

and

p.s. where the fuck is mekajinn, I miss that bastard.

lol..this is scary but in a good way. :)

slx
2004-09-01, 08:00
and for those of you who are really slow....SiXXGuNNZ was herelol....several days ago i look'd @ the ip and wrote kemosabe on my deskpad, then went outside, mowed the lawn and pissed on a tree

is it really you CrazyHorse?

tim
2004-09-01, 08:04
lol....several days ago i look'd @ the ip and wrote kemosabe on my deskpad, then went outside, mowed the lawn and pissed on a tree

is it really you CrazyHorse?

it's him (he gave it away before the declaration here in this thread..but i needed the good whack to the head to be sure it really was him)

and what you scribbled on your pad was my computer name.

what's with this 'white-eye-brother' stuff? (Injun references)

The Passion
2004-09-01, 08:04
lol....several days ago i look'd @ the ip and wrote kemosabe on my deskpad, then went outside, mowed the lawn and pissed on a tree

is it really you CrazyHorse?lol, yes it is me, steve. I pm'd ec the other day and let him know. kemosabe and crazyhorse both are bringing back strange memories of slx in his speedo's tho :|

good to see you are still alive and kicking tho :)

The Passion
2004-09-01, 08:06
it's him (he gave it away before the declaration here in this thread..but i needed the good whack to the head to be sure it really was him)

and what you scribbled on your pad was my computer name.

what's with this 'white-eye-brother' stuff? (Injun references)actually, you have no proof but my word that it is me, and we know from you, that isn't all it is cracked up to be ;)

white eyes, kemosabe and crazyhorse are all referenced at .net

slx
2004-09-01, 08:14
good to see you are still alive and kicking tho :)alive yes but barely kiking these days as forums go....

like you, i got tired of it all...too much angst...

being able to fuk with chubbs though has energized me

welcome, old friend, great to see you

The Passion
2004-09-01, 08:19
alive yes but barely kiking these days as forums go....

like you, i got tired of it all...too much angst...

being able to fuk with chubbs though has energized me

welcome, old friend, great to see youit has been some time indeed, this last week or so tho, I have been feeling a need to type a bit more, so here I be :D

nicobie
2004-09-02, 03:47
ah yes, chubs. :)

Maze
2004-09-02, 06:22
I'd love to know who the passion is... ...oh ...ok ...it's crazy horse ...Nothing like having a large animal on yer hands in need of medication. ..."Midnight Oil - The Power and the Passion" ...listening to it now.

For Gods sake eclectic one ...I can't believe you wrote that the other day ...I thought it was a copy/paste from long ago ...You sure can hold a grudge. ...but how do you expect Gary & TG to put up with your ingenious insane in need of a lobotomy poetic wanderings? Many people, including me, miss it ...but... No... I think it's best if you stay right where you are for right now.

This way we all get to see the full flower of eclectica's bloom ...man, I hide under the furniture when he comes into season. ...That is the best compliement you will ever get out of me. Can you tell I'm buzzed beyond all normal reasoning? ...I'm just getting started...fuck man ...you guys have no smileys to quickly click on ...oh my god ...a horrible thought ...could Tim be right? He is going to test you.

I am not Tim ...you see Tim, you once asked me if you trying to impersonate me did any damage ...see ...even eclectia's not sure...and you come in here impersonating everybody including my gal Hellbound which fucking pisses me off. One of the funniest things I've ever seen ...Tim tried to pass himself off as SnakeCrew in a thread I can't find ...like anyone would believe it ...He said ...I am SnakeCrew ...reformed ...LMAO ...man, that guy was bad enough to start with ...I would hate to think you are the reformed version ...you picked a good one there Tim ...lol ...you take care of this or I will ...believe me ...you seriously don't wanna fuck with me. At least slx recogized the truth of this matter from the start.

The Passion
2004-09-02, 07:22
ah yes, chubs. :)
hey nic, strange enuogh, you are one of the ppl I missed, your posts always make my day

Pandemonium
2004-09-04, 07:30
damn...did you have that on notepad or what?

a bunch of boring stuff from three years ago