View Full Version : Should I be unbanned?

tim
2004-09-16, 02:42
let's take it to a vote.
Should my normal access be restored and should i have the same access any other registred user?

I think I've been on restricted access for nearly two months now..this seems a wee bit harsh...what do you folks think?

doesn't appear I have the option of posting a poll.

Enough is enough don't ya think?

slx
2004-09-16, 02:55
no

you can't be trusted

tim
2004-09-16, 03:00
no

you can't be trusted

trusted for what, exactly?

Pandemonium
2004-09-16, 03:02
dont you hate it when you finish typing a post, hit the submit button

and notice a typo

tim
2004-09-16, 03:03
dont you hate it when you finish typing a post, hit the submit button

and notice a typo

yes.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-16, 03:06
no. ur lucky you still have your privellage to post. yah, privellage. not right.

truth is, even in society if you misbehave, you are jailed, fined etc. The way you have behaved on this forum is really, really pitiful. If you had behaved like that in a social situation, you would have been placed for psychological assesment and observation.

There is a difference between being restricted for having your say, and being restricted for being abussive and harassing numerous people.

You should be greatful you are still able to post.

A forum is also a place of interaction, a cyber-social playground. Do the wrong thing, pull anyones hair, steal someones gum, and your mama is gonna spank your gigantic jelly arse.

Remember, you have not been restricted for having your say. you have been restricted for misbehaving. The concequences for your behaviour would have been much more serious if you had behaved this way to your neighbours.

tim
2004-09-16, 03:07
[off topic]there is something unnatural going on with database..there are presently 4 replies to this thread...this will make 5 unless someone beats me to the submit button..and the board software is only showing 5 views...each post viewed in a thread should contain one view per post..so if 4 people read four posts in a thread that would equal 16views[/off topic]

tim
2004-09-16, 03:10
no. ur lucky you still have your privellage to post. yah, privellage. not right.

truth is, even in society if you misbehave, you are jailed, fined etc. The way you have behaved on this forum is really, really pitiful. If you had behaved like that in a social situation, you would have been placed for psychological assesment and observation.

There is a difference between being restricted for having your say, and being restricted for being abussive and harassing numerous people.

You should be greatful you are still able to post.

A forum is also a place of interaction, a cyber-social playground. Do the wrong thing, pull anyones hair, steal someones gum, and your mama is gonna spank your gigantic jelly arse.

Remember, you have not been restricted for having your say. you have been restricted for misbehaving. The concequences for your behaviour would have been much more serious if you had behaved this way to your neighbours.

misbehaving?

i think you'd best elaborate on that..to my knowledge there are no rules here that I'm aware of.

tim
2004-09-16, 03:12
define a definitive set of rules or guidelines if you're gonna go that route.

and oh yea, define 'misbehaving' as it pertains to online in post on a messageboard.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-16, 03:13
misbehaving?

i think you'd best elaborate on that..to my knowledge there are no rules here that I'm aware of.

that is because you lack the capacity to evaluate your behaviour

tim
2004-09-16, 03:13
I think you need to lay down the law here and set up some rules, regulations and guidelines for all to clearly follow.

tim
2004-09-16, 03:15

that what I have you for to explain it to me. can you?

tim
2004-09-16, 03:16

if someone doesn't understand something they usually ask someone for interpretation and claiity..i'm asking.

slx
2004-09-16, 03:21
she explain'd her reasoning very clearly...if you don't have the mentality to understand ask mamma or someone close to you for help

turn this into an obsessing over $ thread littledik and i'll edit all your posts b4 they hit the board

tim
2004-09-16, 03:23
she explain'd her reasoning very clearly...if you don't have the mentality to understand ask mamma or someone close to you for help

turn this into an obsessing over $ thread littledik and i'll edit all your posts b4 they hit the board

I didn't see anything in the non-existent guidelines about this.

slx
2004-09-16, 03:25
I didn't see anything in the non-existent guidelines about this.my rule fats

[caution asshole]

tim
2004-09-16, 03:29
my rule fats

[caution asshole]

this pretty much illustrates my point.

tim
2004-09-16, 03:33
no

you can't be trusted

now how about you explaing your reasoning very clearly.

'trusted' to do what?

slx
2004-09-16, 03:35
this pretty much illustrates my point
good to see that you do comprehend

tim
2004-09-16, 03:37
good to see that you do comprehend

I understand that this is unjust.

tim
2004-09-16, 03:38
now explain what you meant by i can't be trusted...trusted to do what exactly?

tim
2004-09-16, 03:45
I have not pulled anyone's hair, etcetera..no one is hurt, injured or bleeding..these are just words in a thread to a post on a messageboard.

now define 'misbehaving'

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-16, 03:53
I have not pulled anyone's hair, etcetera..no one is hurt, injured or bleeding..these are just words in a thread to a post on a messageboard.

now define 'misbehaving'

harassment. verbal abuse. threats.

tim
2004-09-16, 04:04
threats?
i'm not going to play coy and pretend I haven't made any.

so what we're left in need of answer of is this:

who has been harassed and how?
who has been verbally abused? that's an easy one we are all
equally guilty of..you are guilty of verbal abuse to..so is slx...i am too

but it would be best if the alledged threats could be presented here for clarity's sake the verbal abuse I can stipulate...but I want to know which threat or threats I am being 'punished' for...and how long do i have to be restricted for?

I think there should be limits place here for the length of time on restriction.

Anfd you forgot to mention my deleting and editing my posts and threads.

tim
2004-09-16, 04:06
now explain what you meant by i can't be trusted...trusted to do what exactly?

I'm still waiting for an answer on this.

slx
2004-09-16, 04:15
I'm still waiting for an answer on this.tubbs...are you holding your breath?

The Passion
2004-09-16, 04:42
hehe, moderation

sellouts ;)

tim
2004-09-16, 05:38
tubbs...are you holding your breath?

you said this:

no

you can't be trusted

didn't you?
can't you explain it?
surely you would know what you meant...wouldn't ya, dude?
wouldn't ya?

tim
2004-09-16, 16:20
you said this:

didn't you?
can't you explain it?
surely you would know what you meant...wouldn't ya, dude?
wouldn't ya?

bump

slx
2004-09-16, 16:54
i done told you chubbs....

ask your momma for help if you can't understand

tim
2004-09-16, 17:45
i done told you chubbs....

ask your momma for help if you can't understand

she didn't get it either...said I should ask the person who said it what they meant by it..so I'm asking.

Fill in the blanks for me:

"trusted to do ___________, ______________, ______________, and __________' exactly?"

tim
2004-09-16, 17:49
If you (the person who wrote it) can't explain it. I don't know how you could expect someone else to?

tim
2004-09-16, 17:51
If you (the person who wrote it) can't explain it. I don't know how you could expect someone else to?

that's a good argument for why things should be done via or by way of Private Messages..it'll help you not look so damn stupid, maybe.

slx
2004-09-16, 20:08
she [my momma] didn't get it either...

well chubbs i guess you're shit out o luck then dude....

slx
2004-09-16, 20:11
it'll help you not look so damn stupida smart man never relies on public perceptions

tim
2004-09-16, 20:43
well chubbs i guess you're shit out o luck then dude....

sure does look that way...at least I know that I'm justified in that I've done nothing worthy or deserving of a ban..at least not that you've been able to express intelligibly.

tim
2004-09-16, 20:45
sure does look that way

a smart man never relies on public perceptions

I'll try to remember that.

slx
2004-09-16, 21:42
I'm justified in that I've done nothing deserving of a ban..at least not that you've been able to express intelligibly.because i've chosen not to patronize you tubby doesn't necessarily imply my inability to do so by not explaining any further

tim
2004-09-16, 22:15
because i've chosen not to patronize you tubby doesn't necessarily imply my inability to do so by not explaining any further

I say you don't explain it because you can't explain it...you know its a bullshit excuse you manufactured to restrict me for making you look foolish in that thread about the meaning of some words I made up just to for fun.

You got owned plain and simple...you couldn't handle the fact that
I made you look stupid so what do ya do?

You lash out by any means available to you..unable to win an argument with me on the forum...you resort to restrictions based purely on your damaged or bruised ego.

That's all it is..pretty simple.

Eclectica what's your take on this?

Are you going to allow an unfair restriction simply because of someone's inability to use the ignore feature?

slx
2004-09-17, 02:18
Are you going to allow an unfair restriction simply because of someone's inability to use the ignore feature?lol....you are stupid dude....

the ignore button doesn't stop your constant harrassment of $ with the PM feature....her hitting ignore lardass doesn't stop your pm harrassment

nor does it stop your continually deleting crap cause you decided you shoulda thought before opening your ass to speak on the board

The Passion
2004-09-17, 03:32
lol....you are stupid dude....

the ignore button doesn't stop your constant harrassment of $ with the PM feature....her hitting ignore lardass doesn't stop your pm harrassment

nor does it stop your continually deleting crap cause you decided you shoulda thought before opening your ass to speak on the board
hehe, steve is defending stuff he used to fight against :D

it's ok white eyez, I do it too now :p

slx
2004-09-17, 03:41
hehe, steve is defending stuff he used to fight against :D

it's ok white eyez, I do it too now :pyes & no ...i could give a rat's ass what's on the board....even tubbs can say what he want's as you or anyone can see from some of the things he's said about ec and his family....he's never been censored or restricted in what he can say

i don't agree with tubbs using pm's to stalk and harrass people...they can't just turn off one members pm's it's all or none.....and i absolutely disagree with and always have, allowing people to totally remove posts after there are replies

and yes, i recall getting fed up on some board once and slowly & silently deleting all my posts or as many as possibly....but that doesn't change how i've always felt about editing posts once an argument starts

The Passion
2004-09-17, 05:57
yes & no ...i could give a rat's ass what's on the board....even tubbs can say what he want's as you or anyone can see from some of the things he's said about ec and his family....he's never been censored or restricted in what he can say

i don't agree with tubbs using pm's to stalk and harrass people...they can't just turn off one members pm's it's all or none.....and i absolutely disagree with and always have, allowing people to totally remove posts after there are replies

and yes, i recall getting fed up on some board once and slowly & silently deleting all my posts or as many as possibly....but that doesn't change how i've always felt about editing posts once an argument starts
it is like a bad acid flashback...

tim
2004-09-17, 13:15
I killed two bitches with one stone today.
I'll let the bitches speak for themselves.
I wonder if they realise what I accomplished here today.

If the bitches (yes there are 2 of them) speak up...maybe you'll understand something.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 13:32
Tim u claim she can ignore on one hand
AND on the other u claim the is nothing for her to be pissed of about

both hands are trying to mkae the other look good and her look bad

give up man

everyone else has

slx
2004-09-17, 15:16
it is like a bad acid flashback...lol...ain't it though

tim
2004-09-17, 19:36
again I say:
no victim
no crime
where's the body?

nicobie
2004-09-18, 01:22
u should eat shit 'till u chock and stinkie puss comes out out of your ears.

Pandemonium
2004-09-18, 07:49
here is a thought...

why dont you turn your computer off for the weekend, go to the bar..find some ugly woman...buy her some shots.....(lots of them) and take her home and get some?

but dont forget the paper bag...well two of them, one for you and one for her.

let's take it to a vote.
Should my normal access be restored and should i have the same access any other registred user?

I think I've been on restricted access for nearly two months now..this seems a wee bit harsh...what do you folks think?

doesn't appear I have the option of posting a poll.

Enough is enough don't ya think?

nanook
2004-09-18, 11:11
Now that, my friend, was a good one.

tim
2004-09-18, 12:15
here is a thought...

why dont you turn your computer off for the weekend, go to the bar..find some ugly woman...buy her some shots.....(lots of them) and take her home and get some?

but dont forget the paper bag...well two of them, one for you and one for her.

sounds like a lovely idea...where is it that you'll be at this weekend?

hahahahaha.

:p

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 14:43
not really that funny lol
Tims post that is
trying to make it slide down his back like everything

Pandemonium
2004-09-18, 16:40
lets see, today i will be working on the roof and bathroom, cooking homemade lasagna and cleaning up the yard. then tonight i will be at the bar with some friends, have the designated driver bring me home and then tomorrow clean house.

and what are your plans for this weekend? stay at home and play on the computer?

sounds like a lovely idea...where is it that you'll be at this weekend?

hahahahaha.

:p

tim
2004-09-18, 16:58
lets see, today i will be working on the roof and bathroom, cooking homemade lasagna and cleaning up the yard. then tonight i will be at the bar with some friends, have the designated driver bring me home and then tomorrow clean house.

and what are your plans for this weekend? stay at home and play on the computer?

hey..you made me smile. :)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 18:00
bout time?

tim
2004-09-18, 21:22
I just got through going to a restaurant with my bestfriend Richard. Richard and I have been friends for about 14 years now (top that Tom Maze...you've only known your friend for 12 years...so this proves I'm able to keep and sustain REAL relationships for long periods of time)

Tomorrow Richard and I will be taking nude photos of each other out in the woods by my house...i'd love to share these photo's with you all...are any of you interested in seeing me nekkid?

use this address spaceghostm3thos@hotmail.com if you are..and if you want to send me photos of you naked that's okay too.

would love to see them.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 22:52
damn all mine are dead
and all my new ones are packed up and gone bar two of them
like cullin the flock of the sickies and the old

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 22:54
and no chance i want to see ur ass naked!!! lmao :p

tim
2004-09-20, 12:40
if you feel this strongly about this...that I am or was using Pms and or attachments to stalk and or harrass others...then please remove or limit my access those functions...but what does not being able to edit my profile and change my sig have to do with either of those two things?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-20, 17:52
bastard is as bastard does