View Full Version : some things i just do not get

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 13:26
Tim and I just had a ....what could u say.... lovely conversation

he seems to believe that by me working within a system i do not like i am some sort of hypocrit

now if i live on welfare which is below the poverty line
AND i buy only the food i need and one second hand book (there are many 2nd hand book shops around here) am i in some kind of bliss and should i love them?
then he says get a job
i do not want a job
it will put me furthur into a system of control i do not like
something about being a slave i do not like
capitalism is slavery!!!!!

i challenged him to give me an example of somewhere i could go where i could live from the land and he could only come up with how u gunna get seeds n shit

part of the reason i do not like the system is because they provide the only way

there is a reason to deal with them now
i either starve to death or go to jail if i do not

is it worth that just to prove a point?

i can prove a fucking point u should know that by now

Tim try to convince me otherwise without judging from a position that loves the system - one that can't see past the system

we all must do what we must do for now in this physical existance or even in cellestial existances

all conditioned things are like this

cause and effect

im going to a place where there is not begginning or end and no cause or effect

like fire only appears when the conditions are right
nirvarna will apear to me

im happy to live in poverty and beg for food
but give me the chance do not just judge and say u cannot do that
is it merely because u cannot imagine it?

dont pull petty shit on me dude
give me a better way if not do not bother to criticise
u are just denying the possibility

u just do not like hard work
that means to u others may not

get over it dude
challenge things once in a while
things never stop changing
resisting it only brings pain

and why does barter not work?
if ur weak ur weak and open to preying bastard that may deal unfairly but they will be bastards regardless of it
its ur choice and duty to onesself to wise up

u wanna end up being that waffle waitress Tim? :p

tim
2004-09-17, 17:22
dude..THE DYNAMICS of this...have just changed...no one is going to say anything to hurt or insult you now because THEY THINK you are dying.
I do have the ability to see past the end of my nose (once in a while). I can CRAFT CLEVER and MANIPULATIVE words TO CAST DOUBT on you and your "dying". but I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR PITY PARTY you seem to enjoy so much.

Now I read the very lovely reply the object of my affection (Dollar_Girl) gave to you in that other thread on Buddhism in A Nutshell..at the end she said this:

" i hope there is someone there to hug u when you feel alone. if not, you're more than welcome to crash on my couch.
"

and I thought to myself, WELL, GODDAMN, WHAT HAVE i GOT TO DO NOW TO GET THE SAME CONSIDERATION...DO I HAVE TO DIE TO JUST GET YOU TO "BE NICE" TO ME..IS THIS SOME KIND OF CRITERIA THAT YOU WON'T BE NICE TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU THINK THEY ARE SAD MISERABLE LITTLE FUCKS WHO ARE OR MAY BE DYING!?!?!
i AM MORE WORTHY AND DESERVING OF YOUR KIND SENTIMENTS THEN HIM BUT YET YOU GIVE THEM TO HIM..WHY?"

I didn't write that there. I hope I said it right: "this little pity party" or whatever it is that you want to throw for yourself to get attention...i had another name for it mash fest but I forgot it.

One more rant for Dollar_Girl..this "couch" you offer him? Is it a VIRTUAL ONE or a REAL ONE. you do realise don't you that he is IN YOUR AREA can could LITERALLY TAKE YOU UP on a REAL OFFER.

My guess is he would FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT if you ever invited him over. HE IS HANDSOME, daring and charming...the whole deal. Yes, I'm jealous of that the fact you give your Pussy away so easily to those less deserving then me..I've worked so hard for it...perhaps that's the reason I don't get it ay? Because I tried so hard for it.

anyway if this is only your VIRTUAL COUCH...it isn't worth a goddamn to anyone...it's no different than hellbound wanting people to have prayers, and do mantra's for her sick friend...I wanted to say to her then that I COULD PISS IN THE WIND for her and it would do about as much good as any of the other things she had suggested...however 'blowing kisses in the wind' sounds much better or YOUR VIRTUAL EQUIVALENT of blowing kisses in the wind by post SMILEY's in a thread.

You (Dollar_Girl) also wrote or made a thread about how WE HERE AT DIONYSIANS HAVE TROUBLE EXPRESSING OURSELVES. GODDAMNIT, I HAVE NO TROUBLE EXPRESSING MYSELF. I THINK IT IS [B]YOU AND OTHERS THAT HAVE TROUBLE EXPRESSING YOURSELVES...DON'T BE A CHICKEN-SHIT ABOUT IT AND TRY TO COVER UP YOUR INABILITY AND FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE YOUR FEELINGS BE DISGUISING IT OR COVERING IT UP UNDER THE BANNER OF OTHERS BY USING THE PRONOUN "WE" TO SUGGEST SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO STATE ABOUT YOURSELF.

I told crim in msn messenger exchanges that if YOU, DOLLAR_GIRL knew how he was going on these little trips he tooks paid for by MOMMY and DADDY that you would be DISGUSTED by it.

I also told him that if you knew he was ON WELFARE and using it to support himself and pay for his DSL INTERNET ACCESS that you would not respect him.

I told him you would JUDGE and CRITICISE him just as badly as YOU HAVE JUDGED and CRITICISED me if you found out how he supported himself by living AS A PARASITE off his mom and daddy and the local welfare system he is so quick to criticise while willingly taking benefits from it.

In other words he is a HYPOCRIT to say anything against the government yet take its benefits...just like TERRORISTS who put america down yet come here to furthur their education TAKING FROM THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT GIVING BACK.

Crim ISN'T GRATEFUL for or appreciative of the WELFARE SYSTEM THAT FUCKEN FEEDS HIM.

that's what I said to him in a nutshell.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 19:20
im happy to pay "my" government back one day
untill i reach my own independence
i share the cost of a slow DSL connection (256k/64k)
its like 50 bucks a month (AUD)
and im trying to get it for being a student
should be my last pay next week

and my parents would have never given me money to ever go places for fun
it was for spiritual reasons

to u there is always a motive but u always get it wrong
like u even had a clue

i don't know what doubts there are to dying
i mean from what ive been told and from what i know im fucked

thats right u try to manipulate but noone is listening

things have changed thats right
but u can direct change
u are not the one to do it u are incapable in ur current mindset and unwilling

i specifically said i do not want people making a fuss of it all

Tim seriously i thought u were a friend? u claimed it and i knew it
what happened?
why take a stab like this?

and the one u love more than anything is the one u direct more hate towards than ive ever know in my whole life
ive never hated anyone like that
its unheard of to me
and disgusting

you told me that u would $ this or if $ knew this...fuck up dude i told u it didnt bother me
remember im not the one obsessed

:p

i have public love and u have private hatred
who is the bastard in this?
ur going to say me no matter so who cares on that answer

u know what being nice has gotten me?
people being nice back
some are rather disturbed and see a motiv behind

and u know what dude if $girl did want to fuck me i would laugh so hard
and i would say NO THANX BABE
lol

she is a nice girl and everything but im not that kinda guy
im a long term relationship kinda guy
and relationships are personal to me
me and $girl have never spoke on msn let alone or though of fucking
lmao dude ur classic
as i said its all in the lips

and ive never been told im handsome Tim thankyou very much
too bad u have not seen me and are making up ammo to make it look like $girl would be a slut and just strip in front of me cause im so damn irresistable

lmao
i really fuckinglaughing at that dude
my ribs are going numb from the pain OMG

u know i have mates of mine sleep on my couch
i must fuck a lot of guys and girls if thats the case
never though that was how sex worked
its not that fun in that case
i might just become a monk lol
though i couldnt shave my head.............
dreads are just way too fucking cool
:p

im not sure u deserve much from the way u are acting
everyone here would agree to that
and if u were what would the fucking problem be
what jelousy could occur?
why u have it is a joke to begin with

just thinking that u said to $ that im in her area and could take her up on the offer
now do u realise how far away it is?
this IS australia dude
lol like there would be a need to get to that point but we know Tim

i feel this isnt finished
there will be more

tim
2004-09-17, 19:31
crim your response made me laught too. it put it into some perspective for me and I'm over it now. I get over things quickly and easily that's how I am. I blow up then I get over it...i don't keep punishing people for things.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 19:57
yeah but somehow i feel ur just doin it to let people think u have changed and are building up ammo for a big finale

i see what slx means u cant be trusted

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 19:59
im fuckin dissapointed

tim
2004-09-17, 20:04
yeah but somehow i feel ur just doin it to let people think u have changed and are building up ammo for a big finale

i see what slx means u cant be trusted

whoa, there TRIGGER! (that's Roy Rogers horse for those that don't know)

You feel I am doing WHAT exactly to make people think I have changed?

what is it you feel I am doing?

and what on earth could you possibly be referencing here by 'building up ammo for a big finale'?

whose supplying me with the arms here crim?

tim
2004-09-17, 20:06
I almost got it...do you think slx might have meant that literally?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 20:11
what the fuck?????
what the fuck?????
what the fuck?????
do u think before while or after u type?
i do all of them
u seem to do none

u try to make other people look like idiots by simply not adding bits and pieces
its not working but is in fact having an opposite effect

tim
2004-09-17, 20:26
what the fuck?????
what the fuck?????
what the fuck?????
do u think before while or after u type?
i do all of them
u seem to do none

u try to make other people look like idiots by simply not adding bits and pieces
its not working but is in fact having an opposite effect

what goes on IN PRIVATE between me and anyone else simply put is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 20:37
hahahahaha

why we having this convo then?

nicobie
2004-09-18, 01:19
Die u dildo, die.

Pandemonium
2004-09-18, 07:46
if you dont want things brought up from other forums, you shouldn't write about them yourself.

i would never ask you to personally to do anything for me. you are one of those people that i wouldnt piss on if they were on fire. throw gasoline maybe, but not piss on, actually i wouldn't spit on you either.

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila....floor.......well actually 4 tequila and a schnapps.

it's no different than hellbound wanting people to have prayers, and do mantra's for her sick friend...I wanted to say to her then that I COULD PISS IN THE WIND for her and it would do about as much good as any of the other things she had suggested...however 'blowing kisses in the wind' sounds much better or YOUR VIRTUAL EQUIVALENT of blowing kisses in the wind by post SMILEY's in a thread.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 08:52
nothing to do with other forums
u got tsomething to hide u have something to hide
obviously u do not want it to be seen
some suspicious shit

nanook
2004-09-18, 10:54
If I remember correctly, Sniper mentioned he used to do drugs. And he has now cleaned himself up. It takes a lot to get back on your feet. Hell, if you can get some help, no matter where it is from, I say go for it. Thank goodness he has his parents to help, as well.
As for your friendship, all I can say, dude, is that we all have a choice as to who our friends are. It takes two, and if one chooses to end it. Guess it's tough shit for the other.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 13:44
true raar
and i do need some help untill i am able to get back on my feet
thing is i dop not have much help from my parents
i have to beg on my knees (literally)

Tim is just using and abusing and he expects me to be cool with it forever
i give chances but they are not unlimited

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-18, 15:35
Tim and I just had a ....what could u say.... lovely conversation

he seems to believe that by me working within a system i do not like i am some sort of hypocrit

now if i live on welfare which is below the poverty line
AND i buy only the food i need and one second hand book (there are many 2nd hand book shops around here) am i in some kind of bliss and should i love them?
then he says get a job
i do not want a job
it will put me furthur into a system of control i do not like
something about being a slave i do not like
capitalism is slavery!!!!!

i challenged him to give me an example of somewhere i could go where i could live from the land and he could only come up with how u gunna get seeds n shit

part of the reason i do not like the system is because they provide the only way

there is a reason to deal with them now
i either starve to death or go to jail if i do not

is it worth that just to prove a point?

i can prove a fucking point u should know that by now

Tim try to convince me otherwise without judging from a position that loves the system - one that can't see past the system

we all must do what we must do for now in this physical existance or even in cellestial existances

all conditioned things are like this

cause and effect

im going to a place where there is not begginning or end and no cause or effect

like fire only appears when the conditions are right
nirvarna will apear to me

im happy to live in poverty and beg for food
but give me the chance do not just judge and say u cannot do that
is it merely because u cannot imagine it?

dont pull petty shit on me dude
give me a better way if not do not bother to criticise
u are just denying the possibility

u just do not like hard work
that means to u others may not

get over it dude
challenge things once in a while
things never stop changing
resisting it only brings pain

and why does barter not work?
if ur weak ur weak and open to preying bastard that may deal unfairly but they will be bastards regardless of it
its ur choice and duty to onesself to wise up

u wanna end up being that waffle waitress Tim? :p

it's not your fault that you function within a system you do not like. Any system makes you a slave, not just the capitalist system. People were greater slaves under the communist system.

Since you do function within the capitalist system, and u do so, to live - to eat, to have shelter, to keep propper hygene, to have some luxuries etc, i think you should work if you are capable. You are young, and working doesn't enslave you, it gives you a rouitne to do for X number of hours a day, but your mind is always free to wonder.

I think it is fair, that if you are eating from the supermarket, and you are using public transport, roads, plumbing, water etc, then you should contribute to the system. The system is limited yes, but there are numerous posibilities and directions any given situtation can go. It is flexible. There are always loop holes and there is rarely one correct answer when it comes to living within the rules of the system. Don't view it as being limited... view it as being challenged to be creative about finding freedom when you really are just a statistic to the government.

i dont want a job either dude, but i work anyway. i have spiritual issues too u know. i have many issues. So do many others who still manage to make it work, WITHIN the system. Nobody says you can't push the bounaries, or work hard to releave the boundaries or find some secret exit door that no-one had found before. The system isn't just a square u live in, with 4 corners...

as for growing your own seeds n shit... ideal, but ur in australia, how often does it rain? or would u like to use water from the taps, that u will then have to pay for, when your rates bill arrives?

u know, it's not impossible to isolate yourself from the system, but u can create paradise within it also without becoming a slave. Remember, some people work to help others, other people work only to help themselves. Those who work only to help themselves can become enslaved in isolation and greed. It is peoples attitudes and lack of morale that enslaves people, NOT the system.

if company owners weren't so damn greedy for money, maybe they wouldn't pack up their factories and move them to china to use cheap labour? enslaving people is something humans do, not somethign the system does. most times we have the choice to be fair, and most times, we choose not to be. Paying decent wages to people so they can live, is a burden on the pocket of the greedy, and greed is not consequence of the system, greed is a personal demon. You are not greedy, and u in the system. most people are middle class. I am not so greedy that i will steal money from a homeless man asleep on teh street. My conscience comes before my greed and i care about others enough to make better choices about what i contribute to the system and what i contribute to people on an individual level, like giving my last 10 bucks to a homeless guy.

and tim dude, please, u gotta quit acting like a horney 14 year old boy who is busting to lose his virginity. YOu are 40 and a lonely horney virgin. you think everything is sex related, because u have no idea about any type of depth and intimacy.

And no, i didn't mean virtual couch, i meant my real physical couch, any time. I'm not interested in a screw. You both really put me off by even making that a topic of conversation. i kinda feel sorry for u both.

//// edit.
i noticed in the begining of this post i said any system makes u a slave, and then i went on to say how it isnt the system that enslaves us... i guess my thoughts evolved during typing. wmuahaa

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-18, 15:38
true raar
and i do need some help untill i am able to get back on my feet
thing is i dop not have much help from my parents
i have to beg on my knees (literally)

Tim is just using and abusing and he expects me to be cool with it forever
i give chances but they are not unlimited

dude, there is no shame in getting financial help from parents. They birthed u and raised u. There is no rule saying once u hit 18, you can no l onger seek help from people.

it's yo mum and dad man.

as i recall tim saying, the reason he didn't work for so long, is because he is using money his dad left him when he died. oh that, and that he is 'handicapped' lol.

whatever.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 15:57
no i have no shame but they shame me
they treat me like shit
i have to beg

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-18, 16:09
no i have no shame but they shame me
they treat me like shit
i have to beg

i been there. They can only shame you, if you put your pride first. I think their actions hurt you, instead of shame you. hurt is a deeper emotion than shame. parents are designed to hurt their children through various forms. it is unavoidable.

take their cruelty as a lesson, and become a better person from it, and treat your own children with a more loving attitude.

Pandemonium
2004-09-18, 16:36
tim is the one that brought up another forum. he has done it a few times now and then when i quoted the post he said that the other forum doesnt have anything to do with this one and then what does he do, brings something up that was said at another forum.

i have nothing to hide. Almost everyone here knows the forum harby/tim is talking about.

nothing to do with other forums
u got tsomething to hide u have something to hide
obviously u do not want it to be seen
some suspicious shit

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 17:36
i should have been born in the east
in china up untill recently people lived with their entire families and loved each other
it was a family duty
a sense of pride
that would honour me

and i get my words wrong
sorry bout that
i have no shame but they try to is what i mean

i think u underestimate my means of survival
its just i do not always have the chance to exploint them
if i had the room i could do anything

i can and will create my own water and electricity

i think i will buy a big bit of land in the middle of australia
full desert area that noone wants and create my own state
seperate of australia
im still into trade import and export
but will try to make it nothing in time
im up for it and willing if i get the chance

and nothing is impossible
and the system can be the effect of the cause - enslaving men with enslaving ideas

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 17:38
hellbound
forget it please
for not justmine and Tims but ur sake
we are all one and the same let us work it out peacefully with love

Pandemonium
2004-09-18, 19:58
oh thats good.

tim brings it up, i reply and i am told to drop it?

hellbound
forget it please
for not justmine and Tims but ur sake
we are all one and the same let us work it out peacefully with love

tim
2004-09-18, 21:35
oh thats good.

tim brings it up, i reply and i am told to drop it?

if only I could resist the urge to type to you...unfortunately I can't..i like you very much and did whatever I thought it would take to get you posting here..if I've done anything wrong...I fully take the blame.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 22:23
pandemonium thats cool but noone told u anything
people have a hard time seeing a difference in someone asking and saying please and saying now fucker
how unreasonable

The Passion
2004-09-19, 00:10
talk about whatever you want helly, everyone else here does, so why shouldn't you have the option? do what ya gotta do ;)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-19, 03:29
right on man!!!

tim
2004-09-19, 03:33
talk about whatever you want helly, everyone else here does, so why shouldn't you have the option? do what ya gotta do ;)

hey man...don't encourage her!

The Passion
2004-09-19, 04:06
hey man...don't encourage her!
it doesn't work with you, so what makes you think it will work with her? helly says what she wants and that is one of the things that kicks ass about her.

tim
2004-09-19, 04:14
it doesn't work with you, so what makes you think it will work with her? helly says what she wants and that is one of the things that kicks ass about her.

I agree...I was joking dude. :)

Pandemonium
2004-09-19, 18:12
good thing i didnt see this last night....

trash city

Pandemonium
2004-09-30, 03:29
so thats why you kept bringing up my name, saying you know where i live and that you know my real name?

if only I could resist the urge to type to you...unfortunately I can't..i like you very much and did whatever I thought it would take to get you posting here..if I've done anything wrong...I fully take the blame.

tim
2004-09-30, 03:54
how about a chat?
msn? or something?

The Passion
2004-09-30, 04:45
how about a chat?
msn? or something?
lol

Pandemonium
2004-09-30, 12:50
ummm...how about you hold your breath until then?

how about a chat?
msn? or something?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-06, 10:27
theres nothing bar competetiveness here at times
and u people are not willing to admit many things

and why do people stay in ur bad books once they get there
nicobie would be redeemable if he made the effort
u guys would do good to give each other some chances