does everyone hate me round here?
eclectica?
slx?
$?
crim?

all the ones who mattered to me?

tim
2004-09-21, 03:14
i just realised something God is spelled with 3 letters and so is my name. :)
sweet.

slx
2004-09-21, 03:15
everyone hates shit stains fats

tim
2004-09-21, 03:16
everyone hates shit stains fats

i'm not a 'shit stain' and you're not very imaginative either...are you a 'nice person' nicobie thinks so.

tim
2004-09-21, 03:17
I am fat tho...that's like stating the obvious or telling a nigger he's black.

I know...haha ;) :p

tim
2004-09-21, 03:30
damn, that was too easy...guess I'll go to bed now...enjoy ur dead forum without me...heh....

nanook
2004-09-21, 08:43
I wasn't going to post to this, and I know I don't matter to you, but hey, it's all good. This thread is a little stupid. We all know that you know the answer to this question. And the reality is, is that even if everyone welcomed you with open arms, you'd just burn them again and again, everytime one of them displeased you in some way. You're kind of predictable like that, it seems.

It's a merry-go-round of you gathering up people to trust you, for you to just bring them down. I mean you have admitted it and seem proud of it, of all things. You're really just a little pest that keeps rearing it's ugly head, that just needs swatting.

Not trying to be mean, but really. You're talking about people who know you pretty well by now. Everything you type is expected. None of your antics could ever be new or refreshing. And if you think the forum will die without you, I doubt it, but you may be right, but only for so long, until some new members come. And they will. Look, I'm here, right?

tim
2004-09-21, 11:37
I wasn't going to post to this, and I know I don't matter to you, but hey, it's all good. This thread is a little stupid. We all know that you know the answer to this question. And the reality is, is that even if everyone welcomed you with open arms, you'd just burn them again and again, everytime one of them displeased you in some way. You're kind of predictable like that, it seems.

It's a merry-go-round of you gathering up people to trust you, for you to just bring them down. I mean you have admitted it and seem proud of it, of all things. You're really just a little pest that keeps rearing it's ugly head, that just needs swatting.

Not trying to be mean, but really. You're talking about people who know you pretty well by now. Everything you type is expected. None of your antics could ever be new or refreshing. And if you think the forum will die without you, I doubt it, but you may be right, but only for so long, until some new members come. And they will. Look, I'm here, right?

there is no nice way to answer this post.

tim
2004-09-21, 11:49
maybe it isn't necessary to answer this at all.
I'm attaching a screenshot that I took just a few moments ago, raar.
Raar, I don't have access to my user profile and this means that I cannot change my user title. Look what someone has done:

tim
2004-09-21, 11:50
I hope that answers your questions, raar.

tim
2004-09-21, 11:53
Raar, in case you don't understand what is happening here I feel it necessary to explain...that screenshot that I posted as an attachment if it doesn't get deleted will show you the truth.

tim
2004-09-21, 11:54
raar you have now become a 'pawn' in a horrible game played by adults.

tim
2004-09-21, 11:57
I was leaving until I saw that...now I think I'll stick around. You must give me what I want in order for me to go now, eclectica. That's all...give me what I want and I won't bother you no more.

tim
2004-09-21, 11:59
notice I'm keeping 'the spam' down by posting to this thread instead of going 'apeshit' like before.

tim
2004-09-21, 12:00
raar, its too bad that you are not here to this discuss this as I am online now and you do not seem to be.

tim
2004-09-21, 12:03
I guess we just keep missing each other by a little bit.

I'd ask you to email me or talk on msn messenger sometime...but you've seen what I do to others...it would be no different with you...so handle me with respect and care as you would any dangerous creature and you won't get bitten or hurt (so to speak). ;)

tim
2004-09-21, 12:05
mr. eclectica Tear down this wall!

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-21, 17:19
once again raar fucking awesome!
dude we would get along so well
its all true but expects us to forget
he will in time lmao
ive tried and tried to help him
and he rubs it in my face and posts stupid threads like this
diggin urself a deeper hole old mate

tim
2004-09-21, 20:00
once again raar fucking awesome!
dude we would get along so well
its all true but expects us to forget
he will in time lmao
ive tried and tried to help him
and he rubs it in my face and posts stupid threads like this
diggin urself a deeper hole old mate

if this 'stupid thread' did not exist neither would the 'fucking awesome' post by raar have been made? grass residue on the bottom of $girl's shoes feeding animals? all related somehow?

tim
2004-09-21, 20:02
I have a role you all do too...so let's play em/it.