View Full Version : Yo, did you hear

nanook
2004-09-21, 07:41
(Speaking of Sum 41)that Avril Lavigne is engaged to the lead singer of Sum 41? Wow, he is such a little troll and she is such a babe. Guess it's all about personality. Go figure.lol. Just joking. They make a cool couple. If it's true.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-21, 14:32
i do not like Sum "shit" 41
Strapping Young Lad kick the fuck out of them
so do devildriver, chimaira, Fear Factory and Brujeria

he is such a whining little brat with a babe like her?
i like her new look too
though it looks fake and only for the camera's
i liked her old look a lot more
looked good while not trying to impress anyone
i like a girl that can do that
Ella outta killing heidi will always be my sweetheart :D

nanook
2004-09-23, 11:37
You mean Avril has a new look? I have not seen this new look. And here I was thinking I had the inside scoop.lol.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-05, 14:55
yo she has done all girly
not a bad thing but not greater than her last look
she is just super conformist now :p
whats shakin dude?

nanook
2004-10-07, 12:01
whats shakin dude?

Well, just a minute ago, in the bathroom I was...
Ha, just kiddin. Not much. Sucked while you were away. How's it goin with you?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-07, 18:04
healing myself
intensively
and im sleeping as much as im awake because of it
im fighting for my right to live for now

nanook
2004-10-08, 12:25
If healing is what you need, then dealing with Tim is not gonna help you, but stress you out. That and his continual manipulation. Don't get me wrong, I'll give any poor sap the time of day, but he is beyond my sympathies any more.

tim
2004-10-08, 12:34
If healing is what you need, then dealing with Tim is not gonna help you, but stress you out. That and his continual manipulation. Don't get me wrong, I'll give any poor sap the time of day, but he is beyond my sympathies any more.

JESUS CHRIST! look at how many times you have said my fucking name in your posts. Even when I don't seek attention its still given me.

nanook
2004-10-08, 12:39
I knew you were lurking about. Unfortunately, Sniper likes you. And I know you are behind the scenes trying manipulate, the duty you love so much. And he really doesn't need it right now. But you're too selfish to think of him this way. It's all about you and what you need. Besides, you know you love it.

tim
2004-10-08, 12:42
I knew you were lurking about. Unfortunately, Sniper likes you. And I know you are behind the scenes trying manipulate, the duty you love so much. And he really doesn't need it right now. But you're too selfish to think of him this way. It's all about you and what you need. Besides, you know you love it.

you are so full of shit it makes me wonder if your eyes are brown.
at the present moment you aren't worth responding to. I really hope you can get a grip soon on some type of reality and stop obsessing over me and others here.

nanook
2004-10-08, 12:47
Hey, dude. I tried giving you words of wisdom and just because I don't want to play the game, you've got an attitude.
You're fucking lucky the dude even forgives your ass for the shitty way you treat him and everybody here. And that is why I like and respect him. He is a better person than you and maybe some of us others.
And again, the pot calling the kettle black. lmao.

tim
2004-10-08, 12:49
Criminal_Sniper is a REAL FRIEND to me and I LOVE HIM dearly. He may be upset with me right now but that doesn't change the fact he cares for me and I am man enough to confess the same caring for him. I don't care if anyone makes lewd remarks about our friendship.
I value Crim's friendship and treasure HIM dearly.

tim
2004-10-08, 12:51
Hey, dude. I tried giving you words of wisdom and just because I don't want to play the game, you've got an attitude.
You're fucking lucky the dude even forgives your ass for the shitty way you treat him and everybody here. And that is why I like and respect him. He is a better person than you and maybe some of us others.
And again, the pot calling the kettle black. lmao.

Listen you state a rhetorical once: "who wants to sit and read this shit?"
as if to answer your own question you also said, "I can't wait to hear/see what is said next." so obviously you do...the difference is now you are participating instead of watching and that makes it an entirely different thing.

nanook
2004-10-08, 12:53
So what the fuck is it to you? I can enjoy reading and participating.

Can I say it any more clearly that everything out your mouth is a pot calling a kettle. lmao.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-08, 14:16
the source of all problems is the personification of something impersonal and the habits that come along with it

we all need freedom

Tim we will be friends forever
ever if we are bastards to each other at times

but u know im trying to only make things better for u right? :)

ur resisting
in the subconcious that has been clouded by ego
i know ive been there and still dwell there at times
im trying to break free

raar good idea do not play the game
there is no need
he dosent see what it is though
as ive said its like an alcoholic
he will be ready
even if he says he is - he isn't right now

we shouldnt think that if we move away from problems that they will go away
we will come back in time and the problems will still be there