2004-09-23, 01:46
This place is dominated

nanook
2004-09-23, 12:29
What ever do you mean, Nicobie?

nicobie
2004-09-24, 01:45
What ever do you mean, Nicobie?

Losers and/or weak folks found a place to post here. Do you know that a stalker here has more posts than anyone else other than the "owner"? who is prolly the stalking poster.

This whole joint is about 'lurkies ego. That's it. The whole thing.

I figure it's time for another of his boring, drawn out ego enlarging shit posts.

Are you all up for it?

:no/smilies:

slx
2004-09-24, 01:57
nic...it just occurr'd to me that i don't have a clue what your aversion of ec's all about dude

he do something bad to you in a former life or what

tim
2004-09-24, 02:04
Losers and/or weak folks found a place to post here. Do you know that a stalker here has more posts than anyone else other than the "owner"? who is prolly the stalking poster.

This whole joint is about 'lurkies ego. That's it. The whole thing.

I figure it's time for another of his boring, drawn out ego enlarging shit posts.

Are you all up for it?

:no/smilies:

funny, the dumb bitch who said I was cyber stalking her, I talked to her like 40 hours a week for 2 or three months. I use the online feature and she gets scared and fears for her online safety? I know things about this bitch that I will never reveal, I am not about that shit. But to me she is still a bitch and she has no right to ever talk to me again. It is one thing to be pals with someone online, it is totally another thing to say that two people are the best of friends, sharing pretty much everything about themselves to each other. Then when one person in the friendship feels used and abused, the other goes about with stupid nonsense, ie, cyber stalking, too funny. that bitch can die now for all I care, she took a perfectly good friendship, shit all over it and went on with her whore like ways. what this came down to is this, I wouldn't listen to her whine about her pathetic little life anymore, so she pulls a total bitch move and shits all over everything our friendship meant to eachother. so you can fukk off, you know who you are, you aren't too busy to miss out on reading posts, enjoy your cross city dick, have a great life.

slx
2004-09-24, 02:10
I'm such a piece of shit

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-24, 03:16
who spends 40 hours a week on a chat program? ur spines must be curved like beyonces sexy arse.

tim
2004-09-24, 03:24
who spends 40 hours a week on a chat program? ur spines must be curved like beyonces sexy arse.

you just made my dick hard...i might fuck you again. afterall. I would like to ejaculate into your mouth and have you savor my semen's salty goodness..the chlorine odour reminding you of the beach you're so fond of, ay?

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-24, 03:28
do u often taste and smell your own semen?

tim
2004-09-24, 03:29
do u often taste and smell your own semen?

lol

nanook
2004-09-24, 12:04
OMG. That was like the most awesome response in the history of responses.
lmao.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-24, 13:58
lol dude, u kick arse :eatout:

nicobie
2004-09-25, 00:25
nic...it just occurr'd to me that i don't have a clue what your aversion of ec's all about dude

he do something bad to you in a former life or what

na,

He pisses me off because he is an enabler who uses slimmy ways to get what he wants. I feel he is not to be trusted. Other than that I guess he ok.

You are more of a knight in shinning armor. He's usually dealing slime

If I had his phone # I'd call him about midnite

Hahahahahahahahahaaa, dillweeds

u're turn is coming tttittyboi

nanook
2004-09-25, 11:06
lol dude, u kick arse :eatout:

No, no my lady. You are the one who kicks arse!

tim
2004-09-25, 14:12
No, no my lady. You are the one who kicks arse!

heheh..obsession in the making.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-25, 15:53
na,

If I had his phone # I'd call him about midnite

Hahahahahahahahahaaa, dillweeds

u're turn is coming tttittyboi

"My name is Tim Smith my address is

2545 Arnold Drive
Monroe, North Carolina 28110-8405

My telephone numbers is area code 704-283-2851"

how about we split the phone costs?

tim
2004-09-25, 15:55
"My name is Tim Smith my address is

2545 Arnold Drive
Monroe, North Carolina 28110-8405

My telephone numbers is area code 704-283-2851"

how about we split the phone costs?

this was just low and uncalled for.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-25, 16:00
i guess now u have to move ...

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-25, 16:01
and i dont just mean move ur arse out of ur chair to go answer the phone.

tim
2004-09-25, 16:02
i guess now u have to move ...

I don't have to go anywhere or do anything I don't want to do...I don't care how often you post this..i'm not afraid of anyone or anything.

nanook
2004-09-26, 10:56
and i dont just mean move ur arse out of ur chair to go answer the phone.

Classic, Dollar! Once again, you have proven that there is more than one response in the history of responses. lmao.

nanook
2004-09-26, 10:59
heheh..obsession in the making.

Not quite. I have a girlfriend. And I have a life. I think as highly of Dollar as I do Criminal Sniper. They are the only two I've really seen post much. So I guess you to presume I'd obsess about him too?
Hey, even you had your moments, Tim. You just ruin them with your very next posts, though.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-06, 09:13
i have no life
lmao
i may even be a nerd
lmfao
only one way to attain quick buddhahood is to do it alone at times and not pollute urself forever
the ripples never end if u stir the water
but im not rubbing rough wood with velvet

true Tim has his moments but fucks it up soon after but we can only hope he changes for the bettter of everyone involved

terrified of being wrong
ultimate prison cell

awesome calls aswell $ hahaha