View Full Version : The Power of words

tim
2004-09-25, 02:43
This useless post was made with little effort because I know it won't change anything. So what I'm just gonna ask for is a real ban...ban my ip address and my username so that I can't post here anymore...it goes without saying you feel threatened by me in the same way others once were by slx's ability to point out your hypocrisy and bullshit...basically just making you look bad...i'm a threat to your ego and nothing else.

So if you find my words so offensive...why not just well i've said it before erase them?

or as Nicobie says...stop me from posting here altogether...you can do it...the perfect crime...no one will convict you for silencing me..I only wish you'd do a thorough job of it by deleting the posts I have here..making it complete.

What is it your afraid of?

Why don't you want to lose me, slx?

slx
2004-09-25, 05:17
lol....cryin in your gruel are you shit stain....

nanook
2004-09-25, 10:54
I say no. To me, and with what I know about you, it would only give you pleasure to try and find a way back in. It's a stupid request anyway. I'm sure that the admins here don't need or want to stoop to such a level like that for any reason or for anyone.

tim
2004-09-25, 14:14
I say no. To me, and with what I know about you, it would only give you pleasure to try and find a way back in. It's a stupid request anyway. I'm sure that the admins here don't need or want to stoop to such a level like that for any reason or for anyone.

would it be 'stooping' or 'stepping'?

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-25, 15:57
or as Nicobie says...stop me from posting here altogether...you can do it...the perfect crime...no one will convict you for silencing me..I only wish you'd do a thorough job of it by deleting the posts I have here..making it complete.

nicobie also says "DIIIEEEE TTTIIIIMMMY", which, if you executed his wish, would also stop you from posting here - perminantly. It is also the perfect crime if you kill yourself... after all, how can they arrest you for murder, when ur already dead!? When you die, i promise, to do everything possible, to have your posts deleted as a celebration of ur death.

tim
2004-09-25, 16:04
nicobie also says "DIIIEEEE TTTIIIIMMMY", which, if you executed his wish, would also stop you from posting here - perminantly. It is also the perfect crime if you kill yourself... after all, how can they arrest you for murder, when ur already dead!? When you die, i promise, to do everything possible, to have your posts deleted as a celebration of ur death.

this was stupid and cruel.

slx
2004-09-25, 17:16
this was stupid and crueli don't see it that way ShitStain.....it appears to me, a motivator to take charge of your own issues....good advise

tim
2004-09-25, 17:21
i don't see it that way ShitStain.....it appears to me, a motivator to take charge of your own issues....good advise

how is telling someone to kill his or her self not stupid or cruel?

tim
2004-09-25, 17:22
'my own issues'
okay I'll bite...what are they?

a motivator...howso?

slx
2004-09-25, 17:37
yo....ShitStain

here's haircut that would look good on you dude

http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/dick_head_hair_cut.jpg

tim
2004-09-25, 17:50
yo....ShitStain

here's haircut that would look good on you dude

http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/dick_head_hair_cut.jpg

while this is a funny picture it serves only to mask the inability to answer the questions asked.

tim
2004-09-25, 17:52
and I should inform you, 'shitstain' is about as played out as the phrase 'you go girl'

keep using it anyway. ;)

nanook
2004-09-26, 11:14
'my own issues'
okay I'll bite...what are they?

a motivator...howso?

Come on, Tim. We all know our own issues. You don't need Slx to tell them to you, or anyone else to. You apologize for them in every other fucking post.

tim
2004-09-27, 11:35
well, shit I'm all 'talked out' for this morning. Think I'll be quiet now and let 'others' be heard. I'll just keep my 'shitty feelings' to myself...if I can't express them here...where can I? should I? isn't this the purpose of a messageboard anyway? to express yourself?
whatever.

tim
2004-09-27, 11:40
wish I had more to say. unfortunately I don't.

nicobie
2004-09-28, 02:48
scrotum?

ittibity walnuts......

Hahahahahahahahahhaaa

nanook
2004-09-28, 12:16
well, shit I'm all 'talked out' for this morning. Think I'll be quiet now and let 'others' be heard. I'll just keep my 'shitty feelings' to myself...if I can't express them here...where can I? should I? isn't this the purpose of a messageboard anyway? to express yourself?
whatever.

omg. Here we are again with the "shitty feelings". Please read they other thread where I first said it. I never said you couldn't express them, and as in the other thread, you called me on it and you're right, I should not have called them shitty.
Now can you please get over it, dude?

tim
2004-09-28, 13:31
omg. Here we are again with the "shitty feelings". Please read they other thread where I first said it. I never said you couldn't express them, and as in the other thread, you called me on it and you're right, I should not have called them shitty.
Now can you please get over it, dude?

i'm over it..see this is a problem with different schedules/time zones...the time i wrote this was before teh time i wrote the other which u responded to. What u said there redeemed u in my eyes...then u see this and think me still to be hurt...firstly i was over this the initial gut reaction to what i read yesterday...fully forgiving u for what u said in the other post you mention here.

yet seeing the same thing u see over and over again..repitition of things..sometimes those things aren't meant..just like you apologising for referring to my feelings as shitty. I've seen eclectica write the same thing in reference to my feelings...however before you...yes you, came a long I did not know how to call someone on the things that they said or did to hurt me in a way which wouldn't provoke more anger.

I learn by watching those around me in the real world and imitating their actions for what i see working. Here I am learning from you how to relate and behave well with others....i don't mean that smugly or sarcastically. I did see you take a few digs at me...no doubt influenced by other's 'digs' you've seen taken at me..whether or not u were aware of it consciousless..i've seen repetition of others slander in a few of ur posts...with u parroting others remarks/insults against me.

I've said way too much already.

nanook
2004-09-29, 11:40
Actually, Tim. You can call it parroting, but the reality is that I responded with what I thought appropriate to my own beliefs and reason. If it is similar to others, then, what you need to do, is realize that, if most feel the same, then they are probably on to something.

Let's not pretend that a lot of what you write is not written with the full intent of getting a reaction. And whether shock value or not, some of it is hurtful and down right disgusting and rude. So any "digs" you received were probably deserved.

I will own up to anything I am called on, if I am wrong or if I have said something out of line. But I will not cower, if that's what you are thinking. And I will not hide what is on my mind. Like you, I wish to utilize the forum to it's fullest, in expressing myself.

Just remember, they are my beliefs and opinions, not yours.

tim
2004-09-29, 12:16
raar, u're right about a lot of things..i've seen this forum destroyed and reformed within a day due to posters like you. I full well expect to see more destruction here today over the course of the next 4 hours...if I don't see this destructive behaviour of which I speak...I will be disappointed by the lack of spectacle.
Some things specifically this one thing should be handled iin private by the two individuals involved.
Raar we each have 'our place' or role here in the forum...mine is as the person everyone loves to hate. I unify people the way the RIAA once unified them here on the napster forum.
People unite under a common banner of hate for me..in doing so they feel themselves a part of something worthwhile or useful.
Without a scapegoat or someone to blame for all the ills that befall themselves the bonds here unravel and disperse.
I've given a common goal to all here which is to hate and in doing so enjoy the act of hating.

nanook
2004-09-29, 12:33
raar, u're right about a lot of things..i've seen this forum destroyed and reformed within a day due to posters like you. I full well expect to see more destruction here today over the course of the next 4 hours...if I don't see this destructive behaviour of which I speak...I will be disappointed by the lack of spectacle.
Some things specifically this one thing should be handled iin private by the two individuals involved.
Raar we each have 'our place' or role here in the forum...mine is as the person everyone loves to hate. I unify people the way the RIAA once unified them here on the napster forum.
People unite under a common banner of hate for me..in doing so they feel themselves a part of something worthwhile or useful.
Without a scapegoat or someone to blame for all the ills that befall themselves the bonds here unravel and disperse.
I've given a common goal to all here which is to hate and in doing so enjoy the act of hating.

Well, well. Look who's up early. lol. As to this destruction, you speak of, I have no clue. *looks confused*.
You may be right about this martyr of hate, as you put it. It is a general mass hysteria-type thing. You seem to want us to believe you enjoy this position, but I don't think you do, dude. Not really. And you want to justify yourself, but, as we evolve and become the person, other's see us as, it is hard to step out of it as well. Are you having this trouble?

tim
2004-09-29, 12:43
yes

nanook
2004-09-29, 13:00
Well, all I can say is, "sucks to be you". And it isn't me you need to convince. I don't wish to be the psychological vehicle you use to try and convince the others you are worthy or redeemed. This is your ball-game. And sorry to repeat myself, but you made the bed...
Although I want correspondence on this board, I don't wish to be ensnared in your games.
I may just have to join Sniper. I don't blame him. Who wants to sit and read this shit. I mean really you should be paying these people. They are your personal therapist, only you will never get better.
Adios.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-06, 11:55
i could charge for my love
i ask for love as payment cool?

nicobie
2004-10-07, 02:57
Well, all I can say is, "sucks to be you". And it isn't me you need to convince. I don't wish to be the psychological vehicle you use to try and convince the others you are worthy or redeemed. This is your ball-game. And sorry to repeat myself, but you made the bed...
Although I want correspondence on this board, I don't wish to be ensnared in your games.
I may just have to join Sniper. I don't blame him. Who wants to sit and read this shit. I mean really you should be paying these people. They are your personal therapist, only you will never get better.
Adios.

yep...

that does seem logical doesn't it?

I figure he should just fookin' Die.

soon

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-07, 03:21
that is very pessimistic
u may not think so
like orthodox christians really think they have the right view
hatred is a weakness also feading hatred is a weakness
u are part of the cycle dude
u do not escape by hating back
thing like that only ever get worse
im just going to let him do what he is going to do now but i still see lack of prioncipal and moral
i will defend him if i see fit
like any person even u dude

tim
2004-10-07, 03:48
that is very pessimistic
u may not think so
like orthodox christians really think they have the right view
hatred is a weakness also feading hatred is a weakness
u are part of the cycle dude
u do not escape by hating back
thing like that only ever get worse
im just going to let him do what he is going to do now but i still see lack of prioncipal and moral
i will defend him if i see fit
like any person even u dude

I am every bit the monster I am made out to be.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-07, 04:14
yes but ur not ready top let go of anything let alone that
so there can be no help to u that i can see yet
what must it take?
ur stuck in ur own ways i guess ill have to give up on u right now
u need to really take a good deaap hard look at urself man
really try at it too
without thinking thwe whole time everyone is out to get u
some but not all may be

tim
2004-10-07, 04:18
yes but ur not ready top let go of anything let alone that
so there can be no help to u that i can see yet
what must it take?
ur stuck in ur own ways i guess ill have to give up on u right now
u need to really take a good deaap hard look at urself man
really try at it too
without thinking thwe whole time everyone is out to get u
some but not all may be

if you need to let go of me for your own peace of mind then do so...that is self-preservation.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-07, 04:48
i have no need for self mortification and preservation
there is no i
there is no self

everything u know tellu there ius so u can never let my truth be told to ur conciousness
but the conciousness is so clouded it is difficult
u cant help those who will not be helped
im not saying i wont but u will not
there is one thing in letting go
without compassion and wisdom it becomes indifference instead of equanimity and unconditional love

i do not expect u to understand yet dude
but i can only try right?

tim
2004-10-07, 10:39
i have no need for self mortification and preservation
there is no i
there is no self

everything u know tellu there ius so u can never let my truth be told to ur conciousness
but the conciousness is so clouded it is difficult
u cant help those who will not be helped
im not saying i wont but u will not
there is one thing in letting go
without compassion and wisdom it becomes indifference instead of equanimity and unconditional love

i do not expect u to understand yet dude
but i can only try right?

leave me the fuck alone! let me die in peace. stop mentioning my fucking name. I am beyond your ability to redeem.

nanook
2004-10-07, 12:47
leave me the fuck alone! let me die in peace. stop mentioning my fucking name. I am beyond your ability to redeem.

There. He has said it. Noone needs to redeem you. Redeem your fucking self! I am so tired of your bullshit, it stresses me the fuck out. Just reading your garblish rederick. The same ol, same ol. And there is Criminal Sniper, being his cool ass self, only wasting his breath. No offense to you, Sniper or how you feel about Tim. To each their own. Atleast your effort is an honest one. And that is all I can say about that.

tim
2004-10-07, 13:23
There. He has said it. Noone needs to redeem you. Redeem your fucking self! I am so tired of your bullshit, it stresses me the fuck out. Just reading your garblish rederick. The same ol, same ol. And there is Criminal Sniper, being his cool ass self, only wasting his breath. No offense to you, Sniper or how you feel about Tim. To each their own. Atleast your effort is an honest one. And that is all I can say about that.

miss me? there is nothing to miss.
redeem? there is nothing to redeem.

tim
2004-10-07, 13:24
fuck off, now..the lot of ya.

nanook
2004-10-07, 13:31
Uhm. NO.

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-07, 13:52
lol

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-07, 18:51
he like to use what ever little fragment of truth to win
he is scared to loose
but does always
and scared to be disagreed with do much he does not see when hhe is wrong

u are not past me
only past urself
we can still use conventional terms to relate to ur collection of skandhas
we are ourselves
but we can trancend that all
but for now u are ur worthless attitude
and im not going to leave u alone
u cant stop this ball rolling now

do not stress raar
i thought that
why i left so many times
i think im past it
i keep trying in my bouts of frustration
i never leave talking to Tim without saying what i feel i need to say
one day dude
one day

tim
2004-10-07, 20:11
he like to use what ever little fragment of truth to win
he is scared to loose
but does always
and scared to be disagreed with do much he does not see when hhe is wrong

u are not past me
only past urself
we can still use conventional terms to relate to ur collection of skandhas
we are ourselves
but we can trancend that all
but for now u are ur worthless attitude
and im not going to leave u alone
u cant stop this ball rolling now

do not stress raar
i thought that
why i left so many times
i think im past it
i keep trying in my bouts of frustration
i never leave talking to Tim without saying what i feel i need to say
one day dude
one day

i'm sure I regret replying to this..but what the fuck are u talking about when you said i will use whatever fragment of the truth i can to win?

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-07, 22:38
i'm sure I regret replying to this..but what the fuck are u talking about when you said i will use whatever fragment of the truth i can to win?

r u sure ur not on drugs? u always seem really out of it.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-08, 08:13
lol not me but Tim sure is

fucking lost it

i hope he boils and drys up

he needs a good kickin

he sends me two emails right

one that says to come online so he can kick my ass
another that i have a chance left for him to redeem me

what the fuck??? like i need u to redeem myself!!!!!
i do it through myself
and if it were outside
u would be no redeemer
fucking far from it

i see the outside turning in
i need no outside redeemer or savior
and he knows i think that way

why must he continue to try and conform some imaginary power trip

Tim u would make a great politician
lmao

tim
2004-10-08, 10:18
lol

lol not me but Tim sure is

fucking lost it

i hope he boils and drys up

he needs a good kickin

he sends me two emails right

one that says to come online so he can kick my ass
another that i have a chance left for him to redeem me

what the fuck??? like i need u to redeem myself!!!!!
i do it through myself
and if it were outside
u would be no redeemer
fucking far from it

i see the outside turning in
i need no outside redeemer or savior
and he knows i think that way

why must he continue to try and conform some imaginary power trip

Tim u would make a great politician
lmao

nanook
2004-10-08, 12:08
*raar laughs his fucking ass off* I'd like to let the dude off with having a serious bi-polar problem, even a split personality, but it all boils down to a little place on the net to play games with the people he meets. It's the only way he could ever feel important or in control of something. Remember I said "feel" he was in control of something. ha ha.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-08, 15:00
u know im jokin with ya Tim right? :p
but some things do need to be worked out
we cant just say that is as it is
i will crack this nut yet
and the more u resist the stronger i get
u should know that by now too lol

hope it brought a smile to ya face raar :)
sure did mine

BTW bi-polar is fake
all part of the illusion
sure it may seem real

nanook
2004-10-09, 05:14
u know im jokin with ya Tim right? :p
but some things do need to be worked out
we cant just say that is as it is
i will crack this nut yet
and the more u resist the stronger i get
u should know that by now too lol

hope it brought a smile to ya face raar :)
sure did mine

BTW bi-polar is fake
all part of the illusion
sure it may seem real

It is not your job to crack any nut. Pun, intended.
And because I think you are pretty cool, I'll try to desist, in whatever you want to call it, in this thing between you and him.
I just hate to see you stress yourself out over it. Anyone.
And you're right, he isn't bi-polar, he's just sad.
More power to ya, bud. Enjoy.