View Full Version : Sniper, dude

nanook
2004-09-25, 11:03
Okay. I know you said you didn't want to be here. And I know Tim challenged you in some way, stating that he has something to do with, whatever.
He isn't FUCK. But you are. Nothing he says or does has anything to do with you posting here, or coming back to post.
I will say that I do believe you have the will to never come back. To spite him and rub it in his face. And maybe even for your own reasons.
But I say fuck it. And fuck him. Do what you want. Ignore his posts when he says, aha, I told you so. We will all know that you came back because of the wonderful people you did meet.
And if not, pm me with your email.

nanook
2004-09-25, 11:17
just bumping it to the top, cause I'm done posting now. I want Sniper to see it.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-25, 15:44
yeah dude, i managed to get past all the lame pm's and posts made by humpty, because i like the rest of the people here!

plus sniper dude, i miss ur positive energy! who else is going to help me see the positive in the bad?

tim
2004-09-25, 15:49
yeah dude, i managed to get past all the lame pm's and posts made by humpty, because i like the rest of the people here!

plus sniper dude, i miss ur positive energy! who else is going to help me see the positive in the bad?

that's a lowblow and u know it..i'm also disappointed in you too raar for taking it.

tim
2004-09-25, 15:50
once again if they are 'lame'..delete them.

tim
2004-09-26, 04:31
Okay. I know you said you didn't want to be here. And I know Tim challenged you in some way, stating that he has something to do with, whatever.
He isn't FUCK. But you are. Nothing he says or does has anything to do with you posting here, or coming back to post.
I will say that I do believe you have the will to never come back. To spite him and rub it in his face. And maybe even for your own reasons.
But I say fuck it. And fuck him. Do what you want. Ignore his posts when he says, aha, I told you so. We will all know that you came back because of the wonderful people you did meet.
And if not, pm me with your email.

I want to apologise to you, Crim. I was wrong about you not having the will to stop posting here. You do have the will to stay away...only I miss you, dude.

I have had the privilege of talking to Criminal_Sniper off the boards through msn and really got to know him quite well through some of the conversations we've had on there.

I done a REALLY STUPID, stupid thing as well. I shit all over the friendship Crim had placed in me. I let my ego and pride ruin that friendship for me.

I keep wanting to say 'I'm sorry' to a lot of people...and to everyone (here) but it seems no one wants to hear it.

Here is a lesson to be learned from my bad example: be nice to friends for you never know how soon it will be too late.

slx
2004-09-26, 04:41
no one wants to hear it

tim
2004-09-26, 04:56
no one wants to hear it

should I drop the 'drama' and work on the comedy then?

tim
2004-09-26, 04:57
I wish I wasn't so selfish, shallow and artificial (fake)

tim
2004-09-26, 04:58
I wish one of you had the courage to kill me.

Pandemonium
2004-09-26, 07:34
why should we go to jail for something you can't/wont do?

you know the boy who cried wolf....after so many times no one believed him.

well that is what you saying sorry is. you have said it so many times and it means absolutely nothing now.

If you were really sorry for the way you behaved, you would do 2 things...

1. change the way you act towards others
2. quit whining about what has already happened.

I wish one of you had the courage to kill me.

nanook
2004-09-26, 11:09
Thank you, Pandemonium for answering the question for me, when Tim asked me what "the boy who cried wolf", meant, concerning him. That and him calling the kettle, black. I mean really, how many times have you, yourself said you were leaving? I think that was one of the first posts I read from you when I came here.

And Tim. You're right. You did lose a good friend in Sniper. Cause from what I've read, he's the only person who stood by you and you dumped on him big time. And that's why noone will ever want anything to do with you.
I sure hope you treat your friends in the real world differently than you do here, if you have any.

tim
2004-09-26, 15:15
Thank you, Pandemonium for answering the question for me, when Tim asked me what "the boy who cried wolf", meant, concerning him. That and him calling the kettle, black. I mean really, how many times have you, yourself said you were leaving? I think that was one of the first posts I read from you when I came here.

And Tim. You're right. You did lose a good friend in Sniper. Cause from what I've read, he's the only person who stood by you and you dumped on him big time. And that's why noone will ever want anything to do with you.
I sure hope you treat your friends in the real world differently than you do here, if you have any.

my original reply to this post was lost because as I hit 'send' I was banned...it wasn't for very long though...just long enough to lose the effort I put forth into typing it though.

eclectica when you did that (banned me) just now you stopped 'stooping' and started stepping.

slx
2004-09-26, 19:57
eclectica when you did that (banned me) just now you stopped 'stooping' and started stepping.see humpty.....you make an ass out of yourself by assuming

ec didn't do anything...i did while playing with/testing a function of the mod cp....

nanook
2004-09-27, 08:55
So let's have it then, dude. You know I'm right about Sniper.

tim
2004-09-27, 11:12
So let's have it then, dude. You know I'm right about Sniper.

you've been acting very stupid lately (raar). But I can always top you in stupidity...don't press me to do so.

tim
2004-09-27, 11:14
and NO. I was right about him my original post stands.

nanook
2004-09-28, 11:38
you've been acting very stupid lately (raar). But I can always top you in stupidity...don't press me to do so.

So my opinion, which is mine and not yours, is pressing you? You're entitled to your opinion, that I am acting stupid, but what does it have to do with you, how I act or what I post?
Do you always allow another person's views or words to affect you so? You are in control of you, not me or anyone else. But as always, you will use my words as an excuse to act foolishly. And then whine about it later, with apologies, etc. Do you not see the pattern here?

And you are entitled to your opinion about Sniper. And I will have mine.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-05, 17:54
im back
for now :p
u people shame urselves at times
and thanx raar
Tims right about some things
ive shown him much tonight i hope
shown him peace but its up to him to realise it for long times and to get past the clouding of it
he needs to get rid of pride and ego
nobody want to face his/her ego
it is painfull
but that is the reaction of the ego itself
its own conditioning
midfulness effort and equanimity are needed
maybe some sitting meditation and then try to take it with u into everyday life
could call it living meditation
the intellect and insight are sharpened
thus comes awareness through experience
the effortless effort comes naturally
is is simply done

thats what im here for
all of u
or us
or we
all the same to me
one and the same
from the same root
lost in the same way
found in the same also
i know there is a reason for me being here but i need a break
but i do not any longer need one

u may all realise my realisation of reality soon
im not good with words so give it time :p

raar try not to hold anything too dear
things change
especially me lol

tim
2004-10-05, 18:08
yes, raar.
welcome back
i'll try not to 'use you for' a 'vehicle' of whatever it was as you put it.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-06, 04:19
haha :)

nanook
2004-10-07, 12:16
yes, raar.
welcome back
i'll try not to 'use you for' a 'vehicle' of whatever it was as you put it.

Man, it's funny how you always refer to something I've said in another post, instead of posting in the one I originally wrote it in. Screwy.
Don't worry, Sniper, I don't hold any of this too dear.

tim
2004-10-07, 12:29
Man, it's funny how you always refer to something I've said in another post, instead of posting in the one I originally wrote it in. Screwy.
Don't worry, Sniper, I don't hold any of this too dear.

just remember noone put a gun to your head and forced you to do anything you didn't want to do. If you don't want to interact/correspond to me then its really simple to not do it all you have to do is not ask me any questions and then there won't be answers for you to respond to.

nanook
2004-10-07, 12:48
WTF ever. Do you even understand the fucking post? Dah.

tim
2004-10-07, 13:20
WTF ever. Do you even understand the fucking post? Dah.

its time you reveal yourself, assorted. why be so fucking cruel?

nanook
2004-10-07, 13:28
its time you reveal yourself, assorted. why be so fucking cruel?

Trying to confuse me again? Reveal myself, assorted. Is this just bad english or are you trying to say something?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-07, 18:44
he is always looking for answers in the confusion
ever tried to look into shallow water with ripples?
deep water with ripples isnt much help
but with enough light and stillness what can one acheive
confusion is normal
here expected

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-07, 22:43
he is always looking for answers in the confusion
ever tried to look into shallow water with ripples?
deep water with ripples isnt much help
but with enough light and stillness what can one acheive
confusion is normal
here expected

he isn't trying to look for any answers in the confusion. he is trying to create confusion to mask the fact that he has no answers and no real string of logic and truth. hiding, the way he does, in all segments of his life, are signs of self hatred and regret. He lives inside his house most of the time, like a crab hiding in its shell, withrdawing at signs of fear. hermit. he hides on the internet and pretends everybody dislikes him because he's so 'superior in manipulation tactics'... because it hurts to much for him to know that people just don't like him for who he is.

excuses are all part of the game, and his denial will one day become his death, because it will have strangled not only his soul, but also whatever small fraction he had left, of awarness of reality.

tim
2004-10-08, 04:23
he isn't trying to look for any answers in the confusion. he is trying to create confusion to mask the fact that he has no answers and no real string of logic and truth. hiding, the way he does, in all segments of his life, are signs of self hatred and regret. He lives inside his house most of the time, like a crab hiding in its shell, withrdawing at signs of fear. hermit. he hides on the internet and pretends everybody dislikes him because he's so 'superior in manipulation tactics'... because it hurts to much for him to know that people just don't like him for who he is.

excuses are all part of the game, and his denial will one day become his death, because it will have strangled not only his soul, but also whatever small fraction he had left, of awarness of reality.

you paint a very grim picture there $girl. I'll answer you pessimistically because anytime I've ever countered and defied or stifled your 'logic' you've backed down...I always wondered if it was due to acceptance of my views..anyway let's answer this.

how do either/any of you 'know' what it is I am doing? Do you just think or do you know?

I'm sure you'd like to believe that this is correct:

///he is trying to create confusion to mask the fact that he has no answers and no real string of logic and truth///

however if examined carefully it begs questions:
firstly, 'answers' to what?(this is why I am pessimistic in assuming and most likely accurately that I won't get this answered or it will be assumed rhetorical.)
You do have a point about me enjoying creating confusion. I do do that.
Logic as applied here is too general and vague to have any real meaning or value..logic as applied to what?(again this will be assumed rhetorical and go unanswered)
truth? Bah in your own words:
what is truth? Truth is believing that what you say is true.
Ah, but my dear that is personal truth and if we all did that (speaking only the truth) we'd all remain silent. [this was said to dawn from memory of a thread long ago on p2pzone entitle ? for harby by goldenrod.
Incidentally this was how I first noticed you.

///hiding, the way he does///

This is an assumption.

///in all segments of his life///

I do and have done this. Most notably the one time I didn't hide which was from you went terribly bad (in posting that picture of me in what haved dubbed to be 'my shitting position'
This hurts me no end that you would label and judge me like this going against all I thought I knew about you as a kind and gentle human being.
If you look closely at that picture of your father's bare naked back taken at christmas in Adelaide you will see the same slope to his back as well. I saw this exhibited in my mother's back as well when she was seated in the same position and thought it was a hump..when I touched it..I found it merely to be a deposit of fat. The hump you saw is similiar..maybe my large proportions exaggerated or over emphasised something normally present in all people in similiar body position?

///are signs of self hatred and regret///

I don't know how you got that but bravo on an accurate diagnosis there. :tu:

///He lives inside his house most of the time///

Actually I live inside my mind. This is one of those concepts you've been unable to grasp most likely due to either your age or lack of understanding.

///like a crab hiding in its shell, withrdawing at signs of fear///

This was a good line..your creative writing classes are paying off, flo. [should I use footnotes here to denote that 'flo' is a derogatory term used in the U.S. to put down waitresses deeming them ignorant and incapable of doing better for themselves than to be a servant to others.
associated with a redheaded bubblegum popping waitress from a late 70's sitcom called Alice where she worked as a redneck waitress in a southern diner called Mel's]

///hermit. he hides on the internet and pretends everybody dislikes him///

This gives me a chance to use my new word:
hermitating

I prefer the term 'hermitating' in my room.

now for:

///and pretends everybody dislikes him..yadyadayadya...get to the point....
--->because it hurts to much for him to know that people just don't like him for who he is(as you see it)////

So what is better? To pretend others dislike me or to actually accept the fact that they do?

Seems I would be pretending that they do like me rather confirming a known fact, doesn't it?

///excuses are all part of the game///

again, what game? (yes I know this rhetorical too..only stated to emphasise your point)

///and his denial will one day become his death///
okay if read closely this doesn't make sense (even taken contextually)
The context it was in says I am denying others dislike me by pretending that they do dislike me. however 'the fact' as presented here by you is that others do dislike me..how then can I deny something by confirming it?

///because it will have strangled not only his soul///

This just goes back to your creative writing lessons, flo...maybe you should take a few more of those, ay?

///but also whatever small fraction he had left, of awarness of reality///

Something YOU still can't grasp:

Your perception defines reality for you..and maybe...just maybe Reality is just as personal to each individual as the truth?

slx
2004-10-08, 05:48
Reality is just as personal to each individual as the truth?

instances like this is when stupidity should be painful

nanook
2004-10-08, 12:09
instances like this is when stupidity should be painful

Now, where have I heard this before? lol.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-08, 15:24
reality and personal truth are illusions
we would all be the same otherwise
but the illusion is still manifest
im not saying it is not there
just the natural truth and reality are pushed aside
this is the clouding of the mind most have
ur logic is just another intellectual problem
u using good and bad does nothing
right and wrong get u knowhere on their own
as people still do things they know to be wrong and do not always do good

always tryin to win
the game is life
but see it does not need to be a game
there does not need to be a winner
the ego makes it "I" that needs to be right thats why we can never get along till we realise this

wait for Tims shitty logic that tries to show me how im only trying to be right
i was shared with this information but people who experienced it to realise it and become aware of it and practice it
ive experienced it and im realising it to become aware of it and ive shared it with others what i know and some of what i do not
something i do not know where they come from
i think its the conciousness
has helped me so very much in many great times of need
i take refuge in my conciousness
and i see this as they are
most just simply say it is as is it because they do not know why it is as it is
i do sometimes cause i do not know all answers
some never ask the amount of questions is do
there only one way to get answers bar some wierd chance u see it somewhere but u still gotta make an effort so i guess it still ur mind asking questions