View Full Version : Originally posted by Nicobie

tim
2004-10-09, 18:35
from another forum:

Look around....

The guy is fooken' sick. Check out the other BB's he posts in. Loser forums, every one.

This is really one time the proof really is in the pudding.

This creap thinks ass punchin' is fun, and he prolly isn't even queer. I tell you this shithead will kill or rape somebody before he dies.

I warned you all. I won't feel bad when he skewers a little girl or boy. At least I tried.

link (http://www.tehru.org/showpost.php?p=14721&postcount=30)

tim
2004-10-09, 18:45
Look around....

The guy is fooken' sick. Check out the other BB's he posts in. Loser forums, every one.

This is really one time the proof really is in the pudding.

This creap thinks ass punchin' is fun, and he prolly isn't even queer. I tell you this shithead will kill or rape somebody before he dies.

I warned you all. I won't feel bad when he skewers a little girl or boy. At least I tried.

without even clicking on the link i will say this, whether he is or isnt - isnt any business of mine. what he does in his real life belongs to him. what HE shares with the board is his business and not any of yours...but you said that just to cause a sensation

tim
2004-10-09, 18:49
I am gonna step out of my normal role right now and let you know one thing, if you think you can do here what you do over at ec's forum, then you are sadly mistaken, I myself and I know any other admin or mod at this forum will not put up with the bullshit you direct towards tim.

Pandemonium
2004-10-10, 08:31
Oh, the fantasy thread.....

the one where tim takes what other people type...and changes it to make it fit what he wants it to fit...

and i thought all the comedy was over when i left the bar...i see i was wrong

nicobie
2004-10-11, 00:59
Neck 'till dead.

U like the puss bag... I figure it is your problem.

I figure it's fun for people like U to encourage dillweeds like him to do bad things.

What do U think? Should he be allowed?

tim
2004-10-11, 01:02
Nick, I've been dying to ask you this...[b]when you were in prison were you ever slick-legged?

Neck 'till dead.

U like the puss bag... I figure it is your problem.

I figure it's fun for people like U to encourage dillweeds like him to do bad things.

What do U think? Should he be allowed?

tim
2004-10-11, 01:06
slick-legging (http://www.prisoners.com/rapekaph.html) for the uninformed and other interesting reading if you check out the main index of the site.

nicobie
2004-10-11, 01:10
Do u like little girls or little boys better?

Do you use big tools on/in the little peopls asses?

Got pics perv? What is you're fav color tool anyway? Perkie pink?

Does your mom get a choice of the flesh you explore?

I bet u let her watch.

Die tttimmy, just fooken die