View Full Version : At the end of the day

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-15, 12:46
So u get home from work/school/hobby or finish your daily routine, whatever all u do... and it's time to relax... what is your routine, once you have done all your chores and finished work etc? what do u do to relax? you kick off your shoes and you...

one of the best parts of my day is taking a dump. it literally takes a load off. I find that the stresses of the day just disapere. i find it very relaxing. My body has adjusted and has programmed itself to hear the call of nature after i have been off my feet for about 1.5 hours. Because i am on my feet pretty much all day, it is like my body knows i am busy and doesn't bother me by telling me to take a shit. After 1.5 hours of relaxation, that is when nature calls.

eclectica
2004-10-15, 15:58
I start my day off correctly. Those caffeine pills in the morning and some exercise give me my morning shit. Taking a shit definitely makes the day better. Some days I feel tired and drained until I take a shit. I can understand why old folks are into prune juice. I eat raisin bran cereal for dessert with my meal, and that provides a lot of fiber. I also tend to eat a lot of vegetables and I snack on cherry tomatoes a lot. My daughter likes them too. Most working people take a morning shit after breakfast and coffee. I think raar said after working all night, then has breakfast and coffee. But I wouldn't want to drink coffee before going to bed.

When I get home from work in the afternoon I shower, read the forum here, and eat dinner. Often dinner is the first and only meal of the day for me, because all I have for the whole day is water and caffeine pills. So when I eat I have a good appetite. I keep my weight down by eating at most once or twice a day, without any snacking. I'm not a TV watcher. In the Summer I would go out for an evening walk with my daughter after dinner, but now it gets dark early.

tim
2004-10-15, 17:16
one of the best parts of my day is taking a dump. it literally takes a load off. I find that the stresses of the day just disapere. i find it very relaxing. My body has adjusted and has programmed itself to hear the call of nature after i have been off my feet for about 1.5 hours. Because i am on my feet pretty much all day, it is like my body knows i am busy and doesn't bother me by telling me to take a shit. After 1.5 hours of relaxation, that is when nature calls.

lol

Criminal_Sniper
2005-02-21, 14:22
since im at home half of the day i do not have a schedule of start or finish

perhaps i will get one again when i go back to Uni

i try to eat many small meals during the day
but i have time and i study and meditate all day long
so i can take the time to make food without the boss complaining
and i can do it when i want
and also it is better for my study and meditation because the blood will be moving from the belly sooner
i also walk, swim and do yoga and occasionally tai chi

i find it good to do walking a while after eating but not the yoga or swimming

i've never cared about taking a dump
just a bodily thing for me
in one minute out the next
old people take forever damn

what a disgusting subject lmao

E that kind of diet could kill ya man
regular eating of slow releasing carpohydrates keeps the body energized and healthy
but whatever work for ya :p