View Full Version : All of the cool forums are gone!111!!!1111

tim
2005-07-14, 02:23
Iagd has just gone pussyville. Tehru's been that way for a long fucking time. The funniest thing I ever saw written there was some self-rightious claim by SiXXguNNz that the tehru I see is not the real forum or something to that effect and Sunday_Boss asking him for a link to the real forum. That shit cracked me up.

So I'm back here again posting still under the name of "tim". At least here I can say anything about anyone I want so long as it isn't about slx or eclectica.

However there are times when I just can't help myself and have to say something. Such a time is now.

I'm a little put off by this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showgroups.php?) here.

If you visit the link (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showgroups.php?) you will find the user groups for this forum and you will also see my name listed there under the category of pre Moderated Posts + no Post Editing which in its self is a little silly when you consider I haven't used the forum in over a month. Even more silly if I don't use it at all. It is though a testimony to the failure of eclectica as it shows a Mutual Obsession (his words, not mine) between the Admin and the banned.

The fact I'm still on this list makes me important as important as slx was to p2p-zone when he was banned from it for the same or similiar reasons which was disagreeing with the forum owner and pointing out his hypocrisy which I have done here fully well I might add.

Anyway I'm posting this under the name of "tim" although I could post it under ANY name and quite possibly stir a little bit of controversy or excitement from eclectica or slx because then Oh boy he would have something to do.

But I won't do that as its stupid that I would be placed in the position of having to do such a thing to get my message across. So long as I don't post Eclectica's home telephone number and address or Slx's I guess this post will past the review board or censorship comittee of two. (Eclectica and slx that is)

So why am I posting here today? Two reasons. One because Walter_Jnr's board has been pussified by the deletion/removal of the flaming forum and several other good forums there that I liked. Done most likely to rid themselves of "my element" by removing what attracted me to his board in the first place which was challenging the boundaries of supposed freedom of speech in his flame forum which actually was virtual speed trap of course meant entirely for the admin's use but not the member's to flame there.

Anyway I'm prompted to post here again because I can talk trash here and unless its something personal like posting people's home addresses or telephone numbers usually I get away with it so here I am.

Second reason I'm here is because someone called Criminal_Sniper has been posting here recently going through deliberate pains not to mention 'my name' :rolleyes: as if mentioning it ("my name") would somehow cause me to post here again and alluding to it as an unwanted action.

I mean wtf gives with that, Crim? Why the disrespect, man? Why not say my name? Why infer my posting here as a bad thing? That is the way I took your references or rather non references for me to mean.

Anyhoo I wanted to ask if anyone here or elsewhere has heard from Felidae since the London bombings? I'm afraid she may have been killed in that attack.

That's about it for now. There is always more to say?

Eclectica how about removing this ban now?

Criminal_Sniper
2005-07-14, 12:20
hey dude
thought you had gone and noone would want to hear your name
you chose to feel a lack of respect, like it even mattered man

http://www.bswa.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4
try a talk on compassion or love or forgiveness
try it
you may be pleasantly surprised

some of my family were on holidays and almost got killed from the bombs
only 1 stop away

but many from my extended family were killed
it's always happening thoughout the world

tim
2005-07-15, 04:41
hey dude
thought you had gone and noone would want to hear your name
you chose to feel a lack of respect, like it even mattered man

http://www.bswa.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4
try a talk on compassion or love or forgiveness
try it
you may be pleasantly surprised

some of my family were on holidays and almost got killed from the bombs
only 1 stop away

but many from my extended family were killed
it's always happening thoughout the world
++

This is one of those posts where ya go, "I can't believe it's not butter!" meaning I can't believe I am posting here yet again. Its odd how my response to you previously which was only "Disrespect always matters" wasn't approved by who or whom? was it eclectica? Could it have been slx? Not the $ girl. Please say it isn't so.

Which leads to an interesting quandry...when a post is in a moderator queue or awaiting approval by someone what happens to it when it isn't approved. Does it stay in the queue for others to view or is it immediately deleted.

Its an interesting quandry because if its immediately deleted then it gives on person unfair powers over the rest as that one person then becomes supremely important in deciding the acceptability factor for the content shown on a site like this so in theory it is possible for one person to control content auppressing its former existence from other mods maybe including the admin. So if you get a biased mod supressing content which another impartial mod might have approved you then have a dictatorship in place on the forum. So its quite possible some acceptable content wasn't allowed based on moderator or admin prejudice that the other mods/admins aren't even aware of it happening. pathetic really. c'est la vie sur la internetta.

So my original short reply didn't get approved for some reason but these long winded speeches do witht the exception of those where I fabricate content making a believable story based on a phoney problem to create trust between other members establishing some type of bond or rapport with the other person by creating imaginary believable scenarios to solicit trust or pity in order to extract real information through using phony situations or examples to get someone to open up and share real details thinking its a genuine exchange of emotion rather than a baited trap.

I think its sublime that I can make up believable sob stories to illicit sympathy and trust and in return for false information get real personal and intimate details about a person who actually think that the exchange was a valid one rather false information designed to gain their trust.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-07-16, 14:24
everything "you" do is conditioned
nothing is what you call will
it is just the attention of what is done due to conditions

we think that we think therefore we are
attempts of control goes out the window when i stop thinking does it not?
where am i then?

get over control dude
get over trying tot be happy only
sadness will only come as is natural to life

i say these things but do they mean anything to you?

are you asking the right questions?
do you care about asking who am I? or what am i doing

doing being doing being
restless mind really thinks it is justified
justifying itself
thats what you have doing man
time will not help
nor will more thinking about it

i have come to the point where i stop defending myself
do what you will
because all 3 "things" (thoughts) are false

people can still be free in a dictatorship
when they know the truth

the biggest dictatorship is one in the mind consciousness

Tim do you have a Hitler or a Stalin or a Bush?

point to your content or discontent
where do you feel it?

if you can point to it you do not know it