View Full Version : Welcome our newest member, "tim"

tim
2005-10-20, 02:13
I'm delighted to be back an unbanned. what changed and or why I guess is the question that should be asked.
I know I have what's it called? ah yes charisma drawing power and charm.
I'm totally and utterly fascinating. Highly narcissitic and egotistical and vane. That's only because I know how great I am.
People should sing songs about me such as Oh Tim, My God, how great you are! Replacing Me with their "god".
I should be worshipped and rightfully so because I am awesome.

So I'd really like to know why unban me and why now? Why was I kept in this damnable status so long? Surely there was a reason why and surely there is a reason for why the ban was lifted?

What changed? Please I'd really like to know.

It would be nice to remain unbanned but I don't like conditional unrestriction ala dare we mention 'Gary Robinson'?

So please don't chime in with demands or veiled implied threats of losing something that I don't really have if I don't really have it?

Freedom should be unconditional and certainly the reason for this emancipation should be explained.

But in order to explain the reason behind the lifting of such restriction the reason for the restricting needs to be explained.

what did you hope to achieve by restricting/censor/censuring me?
Did you accomplish that/those goals? Were you sucessful? If not why not?

If I'm rebanned in proves my words were true and maybe even prophetic. So I'm a martyr to the truth of all the things I've said.

Only by allowing me here unrestricted can my words be proven false.

I'm interested to see if you can take it...meaning if y ou can let someone stay here whom you cannot stand. A personal grudge or difference being the only reason why he should be re-banned. i.e., because you don't like the person.

I think that is the reason I was really banned. Because you just didn't like me. So do you like me now or what? I would like and do want to know what changed the circumstances of my restiction?

Is it as I suspect conditional? and may I please see a list of those demands?

Or can I simply be rebanned proving my prophetic words true that I wrote in a post here once citing all anyone had to do was view a list of Forum Leaders and see the username of "tim" as restricted as a testament to someone's failure here.

Whether that failure be an inability to ignore. But a censor/censuring is also a testimony to caring.

Whatever.
I'll make no predictions of this except to say if I'm allowed free reign as in the old (golden days) of this forum the activity here will once again swell and like the swallows returning to Capistrano year after year the Dollar_Gal will return to spew her venom toward my vane personage an d all will be well with the world again.

Maybe that's how it should be, huh?

slx
2005-10-20, 02:58
I think that is the reason was because you just didn't like me.

did someone help you or did you figure it out all by yourself...

kel
2005-10-20, 03:16
I just wish people would spell words right. I know it's my problem but it distracts me from what they are saying.

for example "vane". I immediately get a mental picture of tim on the roof of a barn. and a red barn at that.

see what I mean? It's distracting.

tim
2005-10-20, 03:53
I just wish people would spell words right. I know it's my problem but it distracts me from what they are saying.

for example "vane". I immediately get a mental picture of tim on the roof of a barn. and a red barn at that.

see what I mean? It's distracting.

um, that's the korrect spehlling dood. now show me ur tits. pls (see I even asked nicely) :D

kel
2005-10-20, 16:17
That would explain my difficulty with crossword puzzles.