View Full Version : hey nic...take a look inside

slx
2005-12-12, 01:27
i saved this and forgot where it was saved from....but though you'd like it.....i wish i had the tools to do that kinda detail'd work with...

and...check the dudes name

The Japanese are known for many things: Shinto, fuel-efficient cars, and action-packed anime. That being said, not many people style their computer case mods in the image of Japanese aesthetics. That is, except for Nicholas Falzone. Over 300 hours of work was put into “Sangaku,” Japanese for “mathematics tablet,” a wooden PC mod that houses some pretty nice hardware. The Sangaku is incredibly svelte, with only a single button on the front, allowing access to the DVD drive. Over 130 wood joints keep the case together and traditional sliding doors allow access to the PC’s innards. Of course, there are lights and LEDS illuminating the inside so you can still bother your neighbors as you slave away leveling up your character in WOW.
http://www.p2pjihad.org/slx/shintomod.jpg

nicobie
2005-12-12, 03:49
That is cool...

and kinda weird. Just like my chit. Only I can't put that many hours in any one project without flippin' out.

slx
2005-12-12, 14:59
I can't put that many hours in any one project without flippin' out.
i know what you mean...i get bored after an hour or so of doing the same thing, regardless of what i'm doing and move to something different....

as much as i hate to admit it, that's probably the reason i have so many unfinished projects around the homestead

Dollar_Girl
2006-01-09, 11:52
as much as i hate to admit it, that's probably the reason i have so many unfinished projects around the homestead

it's also probably the reason why i've been giving the house a 'spring clean' for 2 years now!

Nice piece btw. I don't think alot of people appreciate or realise how much work goes into such detailed pieces.